|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

To verify the following check this for yourself:
www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-...

HB 1388 PASSED in 2009 signed by President Obama

You just spent $20,000,000 to move members/supporters of Hamas, a
terrorist organization, to the United States; housing, food, transportation, the whole enchilada.

HB 1388 PASSED

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U.S. Needs to
know....

H.R. 1388 was passed, behind our backs. You may want to read about
it...

It wasn't mentioned on the news... Just went by on the ticker tape at
the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA . This is the news that did not, and will not, make the headlines.

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of
$20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and
"conflict victims" in Gaza ..

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was signed and appears in the Federal Register.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing, transportation and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Now we learn that he is allowing thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace.

To verify this for yourself type in the following:
www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-...

ragdoll

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

If you want other facts which show the above to be "mostly false: go to http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestin...
Valley Heights 59

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

ragdoll wrote:
If you want other facts which show the above to be "mostly false: go to http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestin...
I apologize for pasting a half truth. Unfortunately I was negligent in checking out the sources and will be careful to check articles out more completely in the future.
RICHARD

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

ragdoll wrote:
Okay ,for those of you that voted for this present President this is a must read.How in the hell would he get away with this with the debt we have now as well as the people in are own country living on the streets with no food or a job,how can we as Americans and elected officals let this happen?This has to be the last straw for the mess we are in already,man i'm pissed!!!
Parsecsam

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

Here is a link to George Carlin's comments on our land today. He is gone but his comments linger on. Someone will remove them sometime in the future. He says what I have been saying and thinking for a long time.
http://front.moveon.org/the-george-carlin-cli...

He says it as it is. Those who are concerned with appropriate and polite won't like this.
RICHARD

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Judged:

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Okay ,for those of you that voted for this present President this is a must read.How in the hell would he get away with this with the debt we have now as well as the people in are own country living on the streets with no food or a job,how can we as Americans and elected officals let this happen?This has to be the last straw for the mess we are in already,man i'm pissed!!!
"THIS AGAIN IS A MUST READ"for those that are on social security and those about to be (good luck),all the $$$$$$ is going to support people who are even not american citizens-buying houses-income-food stamps-health care-ect.just what the hell is going on with are president,how does he have the authority to do this,please do yourself a favor and your friends and family tell them to watch this vodeo,please and start raising hell before we all go under,please!!!! also comment after your read!!We work are are lives pay into social security (which we have to)and these imimigrants move to the state of Washington and have it made paid by are social security money and are families money this is just plain "bullshit" who the hell does this Obama think he is????
Parsecsam

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Judged:

Richard, I could be wrong, and have been many times, but I feel Obama has a loaded gun at his head and at the heads of his family. If he goes against them(the power mongers) - they are all dead.
Parsecsam

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Judged:

I forgot to add - It will look like an accident.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Judged:

I sure would like to meet that judger the one judgeing F,S You and my self.Face to face with any one of us.Or all three of us at one time,would be the greatest mistake of there life..Real pi--ed off,and going to find out who they are.My computer know how is growing better and better,by the day..Dumbe little scum bag judger....... I all way`s promised my self when I go out It will be with a BANG..
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Valley Heights 59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for pasting a half truth. Unfortunately I was negligent in checking out the sources and will be careful to check articles out more completely in the future.
Do not apologize,59 you told so meany good points,most all they can do is look for any thing,that make them feel selfopinionated and significant!!What is comeing out of there minds,is looking at what you say,and never adding,any thing of importence,little inward thinkers...59 in my book,you got what they wish they had...C.C.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

EASY post those links you E Mail to me...C.C.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

ragdoll wrote:
I would like to know,because I`ve tried to do some back reading to find anything you have added,except your critical post.So please addvise me where I may find any thing positive out of you.THANKS..C.C.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>"THIS AGAIN IS A MUST READ"for those that are on social security and those about to be (good luck),all the $$$$$$ is going to support people who are even not american citizens-buying houses-income-food stamps-health care-ect.just what the hell is going on with are president,how does he have the authority to do this,please do yourself a favor and your friends and family tell them to watch this vodeo,please and start raising hell before we all go under,please!!!! also comment after your read!!We work are are lives pay into social security (which we have to)and these imimigrants move to the state of Washington and have it made paid by are social security money and are families money this is just plain "bullshit" who the hell does this Obama think he is????
Thanks BIG RICHARD Now we must take this into our own hand,and each one do it on his or her own .One will never tell,or be known.I`m not asking any one to do anything,but what they want to do them self.People who need a group or gang,are cowards,the ones who work alone,in support of the whole,now that or those are the real people.May our GODS show us are way....C.C.
One of You

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

When good men do evil thing,like the young man in Oslo Norway is he crazy or insane,or was he made insane,to do crazy things.When the powers to be refuse to hear,good men will do evil things.To believe in ones self ("Now that is worth more than anything evil a good man may do")The question is-is right right.or is evil the cause...
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

If a man lives in fear of evil,is that life worth liven,only ones ideals,can answer that.I spent a few hours with a great life time friend the day he was dying,AL.G. said do not die with out doing what is most importent,to you first....C.C.
Richard

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Okay ,for those of you that voted for this present President this is a must read.How in the hell would he get away with this with the debt we have now as well as the people in are own country living on the streets with no food or a job,how can we as Americans and elected officals let this happen?This has to be the last straw for the mess we are in already,man i'm pissed!!!
Remember this and what has been done to correct this????
Richard

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>"THIS AGAIN IS A MUST READ"for those that are on social security and those about to be (good luck),all the $$$$$$ is going to support people who are even not american citizens-buying houses-income-food stamps-health care-ect.just what the hell is going on with are president,how does he have the authority to do this,please do yourself a favor and your friends and family tell them to watch this vodeo,please and start raising hell before we all go under,please!!!! also comment after your read!!We work are are lives pay into social security (which we have to)and these imimigrants move to the state of Washington and have it made paid by are social security money and are families money this is just plain "bullshit" who the hell does this Obama think he is????
Oh of course he still is working real hard to preserve are Social Security ,yea right,why should he and all the other elected official care they have their own programs.
Richard

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Parsecsam wrote:
Richard, I could be wrong, and have been many times, but I feel Obama has a loaded gun at his head and at the heads of his family. If he goes against them(the power mongers)- they are all dead.
Sorry my friend that i haven't answered your last comment.Sam i've thought long and hard about your reply.My friend i've always felt that way.He and his past achievement in Chicago hasn't warranted the office he holds today.When you get elected you have debts to pay and belive me he must pay and do as he told to do or yes as you stated things will happen.....
RICHARD

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

RICHARD wrote:
Well just what can we do....
Richard

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

ragdoll wrote:
Okay again a list of monies spent that we just do-not have...when will it stop...their are veterans living on the street..no food...no jobs...in need of help...well, why can't we spend monies on them and help the vets to regain their lives...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tarentum Discussions

Search the Tarentum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stooge Alert 51,110
Polarizing Political View Points (Dec '10) 19 hr KenHi61 1,722
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Thu easy 1,593
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Thu easy 9,642
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
" A Second Chance " Jul 8 easy 5
Margie is guilty of Forgery (Oct '11) Jul 6 Richard 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tarentum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tarentum People Search