A future with night time shopping in ...

A future with night time shopping in Tarentum

There are 5 comments on the www.pittsburghlive.com story from Mar 20, 2008, titled A future with night time shopping in Tarentum. In it, www.pittsburghlive.com reports that:

Wednesday night the final key issue workshop for Tarentum's participation in the Allegheny Together program focused on promoting Tarentum's downtown as the center of community life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pittsburghlive.com.

“n/a”

Since: Apr 08

tarentum,pa

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Is everybody ready to go to the exxon to get
A pack of smokes?
Olderndirt

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 29, 2008
PUGSLY wrote:
Is everybody ready to go to the exxon to get
A pack of smokes?
LOL...I gotta stop at the hearing aid office first to get a new battery. Meet you at the Train Station where the closed restaurant was.

“n/a”

Since: Apr 08

tarentum,pa

#3 Apr 29, 2008
Hey olderndirt,it's just too easy!
Buy the way i have spun many tales in the now
Abandoned train station restaurant.
Frankie

Indiana, PA

#4 Apr 29, 2008
Train Station has been back open a few months now. Great food.... New Owners. They had the Italian Oven in New Ken.
Olderndirt

El Paso, TX

#5 May 3, 2008
Frankie wrote:
Train Station has been back open a few months now. Great food.... New Owners. They had the Italian Oven in New Ken.
Glad to hear the Train Station has reopened. I've eaten there several times in the past and the food and service was always very good. Most of the rest of the town however sure is lacking. I remember how nice the park along the river was years ago. Seems like the city fathers' whoever they now are, have dropped the ball and allowed the town to deteriorate. actually, that could be said about all the small towns in the area, including New Ken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Sep 19 KenHi61 1,669
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) Sep 14 Joe Balls 222
funzie's sports bar (Jul '08) Sep 10 Jordan 112
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Sep 7 4thGenNK 9,906
News Commandment signs sprout across Pennsylvania to... Sep 2 Bob Rodgers 1
Barsky Hotel (Feb '07) Sep 2 Bob Rodgers 14
Sarver Sheetz under fire from Freeport School Aug '17 ILoveSheetz 1

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance