Quirky old laws clutter state's books

Quirky old laws clutter state's books

There are 3 comments on the Evening Sun story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Quirky old laws clutter state's books. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Emil Svetahor has worked for the Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission for almost three decades and has yet to nab anybody trying to catch a fish with his mouth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Edd

Kleinfeltersville, PA

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Does this mean that in PA, the PA Liquor Control Board is breaking a known law when they sell "spirits" to men at the state stores?

They may card for age identification but do they ask for marriage licenses and the "note" from the wife before they sell the liquor?

HHMMMM

“Walk the Talk”

Since: Nov 07

Pittsburgh

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Now when I apply my makeup, I'll look over my shoulder to see if the police come.
These laws are a look at history. There had to have been a reason for them. That's what I would find to be of interest.
blonde

Lewisberry, PA

#3 Dec 6, 2010
there's a thing in york haven that states: it shall be illegal to build a fence around your house made out of bedsprings.

LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc Soroka Jan 8 boysovsumr 1
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Jan 7 parsecsam 53
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Dec 31 Ura 43
Chad hanna Dec 31 Distant 1
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Dec 31 Corky K 9
Idiot cops Dec 31 Achieved more 2
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Dec 27 FlyBoy71 9,910

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance