Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Tarboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,721)

Showing posts 34,401 - 34,420 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
emlu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>HE'S LYING! The event never happened. The boy conjured the whole story up just to get attention and spread HATE. TELL THE SICK BLACK RACIST BASTARD TO PROVE IT with a news article link. He won't be able to do it because THE BLACK RACIST CRACKPOT MADE THE WHOLE STORY UP and you're falling for it, hook, line and sinker.
pro doesn't lie. no one on this forum lies. sweetie are you ok
emlu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> hello B@@@H ! Think you piece of garbage! At least TRY! Yee haaa you M@@@@R F@@@@R !
sweetie.. take your medicine. don't talk like that it scares me sweetie.
emlu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> .you aren't reporting anyone, killer.haaaa! What a f@@@@@g joke you punk b@@@@H !
sweetie calm down. don't punch any more walls sweetie.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OK, let's try this again, see ifthisworksdickhead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Why lookie there.....crickets.
Stupid hicks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

emu are you the one who tore this whole forum up. Did you eat this morning. I recommend a good nutrition to start you off. So you don't go off. Dam you dumb hicks are lonely.
Stupid hicks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
Why lookie there.....crickets.
Are you talking about the one's in your pants. Yes their are crickets there I'm sure. Good nutrition will rid you of any kind of bugs in your panties. I'm here to help. I am not the enemy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Stupid hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the one's in your pants. Yes their are crickets there I'm sure. Good nutrition will rid you of any kind of bugs in your panties. I'm here to help. I am not the enemy.
Keep going your on a roll!
Stupid hicks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Keep going your on a roll!
I am your brother and you know it. I am here to help. I am not the enemy.. I repeat, I am not the enemy.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

62.99 cents per hundred dollars evaluation. The problem is that with real values plunging because of the republikan 08 depression, the evaluations have been raised outrageously this year. This has been done so that the republikan commissioners can CLAIM they have not raised taxes. Commissioners hope the idiot republikan voters will buy that line..
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Out of curiosity, what are is the tax rates in Caldwell Co?
Stupid hicks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Keep going your on a roll!
emu you know your family loves you. All we asked is that you not associate your vocabulary with food. For example: on a Roll. Too many carbs. Another word, Sweetie. Knowing that you want Sweets. It's too much sugar and carbs. We have all tried to tell you. I have tried to help you endlessly. Now come on home.
Stupid hicks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
62.99 cents per hundred dollars evaluation. The problem is that with real values plunging because of the republikan 08 depression, the evaluations have been raised outrageously this year. This has been done so that the republikan commissioners can CLAIM they have not raised taxes. Commissioners hope the idiot republikan voters will buy that line..
<quoted text>
Don't you realize that every $4.00 of your pay check will go to fuel your car.4768
Voltare

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rellik wrote:
What a bullshit story, naturally coming from some lying black half breed groid. Your baboon homie was trying to rob and kill an elderly white citizen and justifiably got what he deserved. Hooray for the white man for taking a bite out of crime. And by the way, you lowlife monkey, I'm going to report you for making racial death threats on the internet. I've got your ip address you foul mouth white hating black racist. Maybe the morgue can make your homie's body useful by feeding the dead baboon to the gators at the zoo
I'm sorry to say, alligators are particular about their diet. They won't eat dead coons. The same reason why sharks only attack white people, coons leave a bad taste in their mouths.
Stupid hicks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Are you to having nutritional problems. emu come on home and lets talk about this.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Stupid hicks wrote:
Are you to having nutritional problems. emu come on home and lets talk about this.
YoU bEtTeR lEaVe My fAt
DeAd sMeLLy BiTcH aLoNe. I CaN hAvE rEdBoNe ArNoLd ShOoT yOu WiF hIs NeW gUn an hE will hUrT yOu ReEl BaD or yOu BetTer wAtCh OuT for mE caUse I vArY VaRy sMarT an I can reEd Rite an sPell yOu tO DeAtH!
LULZ

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>YoU bEtTeR lEaVe My fAt
DeAd sMeLLy BiTcH aLoNe. I CaN hAvE rEdBoNe ArNoLd ShOoT yOu WiF hIs NeW gUn an hE will hUrT yOu ReEl BaD or yOu BetTer wAtCh OuT for mE caUse I vArY VaRy sMarT an I can reEd Rite an sPell yOu tO DeAtH!
just spit my drink all over my puter screen
emlu

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>YoU bEtTeR lEaVe My fAt
Sweetie you're scaring me. Please lay down sweetie

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LuLu wrote:
Romans 12:19
Psalm 144:1
Matthew 5:38-39
Proverbs 25:26
Luke 22:36
Exodus 22:1-31
Romans 13:4
Matthew 26:52-54 ESV / 14 helpful votes
Then Jesus said to him,“Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”
Exodus 21:24-25 ESV / Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

&#9668; Matthew 5:39 &#9658;

New International Version (©1984)
But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> who the heck suggested that she "marry gay"?WTF are you talking about?
And why would it need to be suggested for her to make a statement about it?
Looking at her answers shows me I was correct in my assessment and you were confused as usual.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thats where your indoctrination has lead you astray. The govt isn't coming for me, rather the people, such as yourself, are begging for the govt to take over by restricting or abolishing our liberties and freedoms and slowly but surely they're obliging!
This sounds as if it will be you who will be attacking then, not us or the government.
Keep up the contradictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,401 - 34,420 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tarboro Discussions

Search the Tarboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tommy lear Jul 8 Amy 2
Rural hospitals speeding up psychiatric evaluat... Jun 26 humanSpirit 9
greenville nc darryls restaurant (Oct '09) Jun '14 Jenalyn 17
John Edwards reflects on first trial back as a ... May '14 Faye Owens 1
Gaston County textile executive J.M. 'Bip' Cars... May '14 Road warrior 2
Joe Pecheles Apr '14 Ecu Faculty 2
Review: AAction Taxi Cab LLC Apr '14 Nick 1
•••
•••