Judge hears all attorneys; case may c...

Judge hears all attorneys; case may change locations

There are 1 comment on the Daily Dispatch story from Jan 13, 2014, titled Judge hears all attorneys; case may change locations. In it, Daily Dispatch reports that:

Hearings in the case of Dr. Clifford R. Wheeless III against Maria Parham Medical Center may leave Vance County because of a statutory rule for civil lawsuits that are declared exceptional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Dispatch.

Spring Lake, NC

#1 Jan 18, 2014
I do not know what happened, I would not like to see Dr. Wheeless leave Vance County.
. He is on of my doctors and has helped me. I am 87. He is very observant and makes very good decisions with the patient's approval. I have been to many Orthropedic Doctors and he is the best.
Please do not leave Vance County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct 24 MAGA 3
News Flood Responder: Hillsborough's Jeff Roberts ru... Oct 23 Robert Grant Wols... 1
News Road to recovery could test patience of Matthew... Oct 22 Belinda Brown 4
Pitt County Mugshots (Nov '13) Sep '16 Pitt 2
News Retired general calls Trump's ISIS order 'sopho... Sep '16 WasteWater 2
News Sons of American Revolution chapter forms Poste... Sep '16 TheOriginalDoby 6
ask trump about Sep '16 trump friends hac... 1

Tarboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tarboro Mortgages