Opposing rallies held across from Val...
Ugly VIB hag in a muumuu

Berkeley, CA

#46 Feb 11, 2013
VIB roll
Ugly VIB hag in a muumuu

Berkeley, CA

#47 Feb 11, 2013
VIB troll
he is a steamroller now

Vallejo, CA

#49 Feb 11, 2013
and note that garman stood with the cop haters.
Wrong Again

Vacaville, CA

#50 Feb 11, 2013
not one thing illegal about what darden did, even the usf expert that dan interviewed said darden did nothing wrong. the whole store has no merit!! just like vib
Fat Bald Man in an Hula wrote:
LOL!
We did good, in addition to a handful of bald fat men, there were also assorted nuts at the rally gratifying the illegal behavior of Officer Darden....
(t)urd enragement!
Grissle Wrong Again

Vallejo, CA

#52 Feb 11, 2013
Wrong Again wrote:
not one thing illegal about what darden did, even the usf expert that dan interviewed said darden did nothing wrong. the whole store has no merit!! just like vib
<quoted text>
Grissle
He said there were better options and implied Darden committed a potentisal No No.
Put down the wine Gomes

San Francisco, CA

#54 Feb 12, 2013
Geez Stephanie, It's like every single time you post a comment after the dinner hour and for the rest of the evening, your spelling and grammar is shot to hell. Step away from the Two Buck Chuck.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#55 Feb 12, 2013
Put down the wine Gomes wrote:
Geez Stephanie, It's like every single time you post a comment after the dinner hour and for the rest of the evening, your spelling and grammar is shot to hell. Step away from the Two Buck Chuck.
Geez DuHrick, It's like every single time you post a comment after an hour huffing those paint fumes, your spelling and grammar is shot to hell. Step away from the paint thinner and gold spray paint.
tony the pill popper

Vallejo, CA

#56 Feb 12, 2013
Casper the internet ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Geez DuHrick, It's like every single time you post a comment after an hour huffing those paint fumes, your spelling and grammar is shot to hell. Step away from the paint thinner and gold spray paint.
freaking rat!
Phony Tearsall

Brisbane, CA

#57 Feb 12, 2013
Stephanie, Get me my pills!
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#58 Feb 12, 2013
LOL!

Now shammie hates Gomes because he is still a fat pig and she looks great!

(t)urd enragement!

Vallejo

#59 Feb 12, 2013
Phony Tearsall wrote:
Stephanie, Get me my pills!
DuHrick, get my cheetoes!

Vallejo

#60 Feb 12, 2013
tony the pill popper wrote:
<quoted text>freaking rat!
Freaking azzholio.

Vallejo

#61 Feb 12, 2013
BTW there is no two buck chuck anymore. They raised the price to 2.99 and were going to change the name.
Smack talk decoder

Brisbane, CA

#62 Feb 12, 2013
You should know Tony, it's your's and Stephanie's favorite drink between those pill popping nom nom sessions.
TheHammerofTruth

Walnut Creek, CA

#63 Feb 12, 2013
Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your 4 million dollar escapade? Talk about no merit. You are unqualified to be a dog catcher. Based on the lawsuit you certainly have no merit on Police related issues.
Dog catcher

United States

#64 Feb 12, 2013
Hammer is my new b i t c h.
Officer Steve Darden

Las Vegas, NV

#65 Feb 12, 2013
Thanks to the VPD policy of "hiring the handicapped", I got a job.
playing with fire

United States

#67 Feb 12, 2013
Good thing you're not here or else Darden would give you a real handicap.
TheHammerofTruth

Walnut Creek, CA

#68 Feb 13, 2013
Dog catcher wrote:
Hammer is my new b i t c h.
Hey Grissle, nice to see Richmond has a new coffee b!tch. Does the Chief there taste like Nic? Maybe when you can get out from under the desk during working hours you can let us know.
Im Talking Now

Vallejo, CA

#69 Feb 13, 2013
TheHammerofTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Grissle, nice to see Richmond has a new coffee b!tch. Does the Chief there taste like Nic? Maybe when you can get out from under the desk during working hours you can let us know.
This is a completely juvenile comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tara Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo’s vice mayor eyes possible council changes 10 min Robin 7
Baby clothes exchange deal becomes armed carjac... 1 hr are u surprised 3
Jerry Brown commutes prison sentences for six m... 1 hr moonbeam 2
New Salvadoran eatery gaining popularity in Val... 3 hr trumpettes p ee 17
Trump Caught in Hilary Drag 3 hr ERASE ALL PIX 1
California Releases First Report On Police Use ... 5 hr Anonymous 1
Vallejo woman nabbed for ID theft 5 hr Anonymous 1

Tara Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance