Vallejo Police Support Rally - A Comp...
Up The Sammy

South San Francisco, CA

#42 Feb 11, 2013
Its true UTS. He already showed US your picture. Your getting a beating before this is over. Then you'll really be supporting the police.
UTS

Berkeley, CA

#43 Feb 11, 2013
Go beat your meat troll
is that sweat

Vallejo, CA

#44 Feb 11, 2013
Up The Sammy wrote:
Its true UTS. He already showed US your picture. Your getting a beating before this is over. Then you'll really be supporting the police.
fool, now we have a trail to you should violence be visited on a citizen expressing their right to free speech. idiot!
Sam Has Restraining Order

South San Francisco, CA

#45 Feb 11, 2013
Wow sammy when someboy who didn't know you asked where the money came from for your sign you went to her facebook page and called her a bad name. Still think you are a hero sam? still think that you are sane?
thankyou vpd

South San Francisco, CA

#46 Feb 11, 2013
Sam Has Restraining Order wrote:
Wow sammy when someboy who didn't know you asked where the money came from for your sign you went to her facebook page and called her a bad name. Still think you are a hero sam? still think that you are sane?
nice banner
big bucks

Vallejo, CA

#47 Feb 11, 2013
Did Kamphausen pay for that?
tony the drunk

Vallejo, CA

#48 Feb 11, 2013
leave sam alone. i mean it.
anon

Vallejo, CA

#49 Feb 11, 2013
Sam paid with another person. Kamphausen wasn't involved at all. Cost$195.00
Sam Homeless with money

Vallejo, CA

#50 Feb 11, 2013
anon wrote:
Sam paid with another person. Kamphausen wasn't involved at all. Cost$195.00
Sure looks like Sam could be a model for homeless people like him who "magically" find money.
Ugly VIB hag in a muumuu

San Francisco, CA

#51 Feb 11, 2013
Your Prince, Garman, suprisingly but fairly, reported the rally on VIB but I guess you couldn't handle the fact that the rally was successful and without incident. So people like Monica Hutchens had to go down a level and create some garbage like who paid for the banner. Then when she gets insulted by Kurshan on Facebook she wonders why.

You and your VIB friends time would be most wisely spent on coming up with answers to serious questions which will be posed to Marti Brown and anyone else coughed up by VIB in November, concerning why since Brown, Gomes, Schively and Pearsall have collectively as well as by themselves done nothing to help Vallejo while in office and have driven every decent revenue generating opportunity out of town.

But wait, don't try to convince me with your rhetoric, it's the finally awoken electorate that will have to be convinced come election day and don't waste your time on speculating whether Sam Kurshan will run again or not.

Simply put, VIB does not have the voter base necessary to elect anyone they run. Over eight years of their failures have left a bitter taste in the mouths of the voters.

And don't try to transfer the blame on Sunga, Davis or Hannigan. They all got re elected, especially Hanigan who beat the crap out of Intintoli.

Have a nice day now!
Measure A Blowback

Vallejo, CA

#52 Feb 12, 2013
The disdain for VIB candidates was manifested in the crushing of Joanne Schivley in 2011 and the annihilation of Tony Intintoli in 2012. We have the voters aroused now after years of apathy. They see that VIB council members deny progress and jobs, steal our tax money to experiment, and flat out lie, witness their hawking of Measure A, in 2010(!) that would "put more cops on the streets". Marti Brown will be held to answer to this lie, as well as her advocacy of tent cities for the homeless and the local marijuana industry. Even her pal McConnell wanted to shut all the pot shops down to establish some rules. It looks like the present court case under review is leaning towards cities rights to deny the trade without being in conflict with state law. Every city around us has just said NO to the proliferation of the marijuana trade in their communities.
hippys and artists

South San Francisco, CA

#53 Feb 12, 2013
Its because a lot of friends of the current council promote and use marajuana. That's a fact.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#54 Feb 12, 2013
When is supporting the police (I hate them) a bad thing?

Those guys/gals attempt to do a good job but the snake in the grass lawyers always upend their efforts.

You convict rapist and a snake in the grass lawyer finds a loop hole and the rapist rapes again.

Let the people support the (I hate them) police.
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#55 Feb 12, 2013
Measure A Blowback wrote:
The disdain for VIB candidates was manifested in the crushing of Joanne Schivley in 2011 and the annihilation of Tony Intintoli in 2012. We have the voters aroused now after years of apathy. They see that VIB council members deny progress and jobs, steal our tax money to experiment, and flat out lie, witness their hawking of Measure A, in 2010(!) that would "put more cops on the streets". Marti Brown will be held to answer to this lie, as well as her advocacy of tent cities for the homeless and the local marijuana industry. Even her pal McConnell wanted to shut all the pot shops down to establish some rules. It looks like the present court case under review is leaning towards cities rights to deny the trade without being in conflict with state law. Every city around us has just said NO to the proliferation of the marijuana trade in their communities.
LOL!

Let's just give all the money to employees including raises, forget the roads, non-profits and gutting the economic development department in favor of raises for public safety.....

We remember those bad old days!
(t)urd enragement!
Measure A Blowback

Vallejo, CA

#56 Feb 12, 2013
shammie the hut wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Let's just give all the money to employees including raises, forget the roads, non-profits and gutting the economic development department in favor of raises for public safety.....
We remember those bad old days!
(t)urd enragement!
The deal was vote YES on Measure A and it will put more cops on the streets, did it not say that? Everyone that hawked this, from JD Miller on down to council members flat out lied, it's clear 3 years later, police are still in steady decline. Again, I will point out to you, why I waste my time I do not know, that the voters have demonstrated support and preference for candidates supporting public safety. Did you see where an elderly couple was robbed just out for a walk in Glen Cove? This town is overrun with bold criminals now. The only way to fight back is to increase police presence at whatever cost. Your friends on council do not agree, we are going to change that in November. You saw how we steamrolled Schivley and Intintoli.
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#57 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>The deal was vote YES on Measure A and it will put more cops on the streets, did it not say that? Everyone that hawked this, from JD Miller on down to council members flat out lied, it's clear 3 years later, police are still in steady decline. Again, I will point out to you, why I waste my time I do not know, that the voters have demonstrated support and preference for candidates supporting public safety. Did you see where an elderly couple was robbed just out for a walk in Glen Cove? This town is overrun with bold criminals now. The only way to fight back is to increase police presence at whatever cost. Your friends on council do not agree, we are going to change that in November. You saw how we steamrolled Schivley and Intintoli.
LOL! There was supposed to be more cops, but the old clowncil majority chose to give raises to cops instead of hiring mroe.

(t)urd enragement!
Measure A Blowback

Vallejo, CA

#58 Feb 12, 2013
shammie the hut wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There was supposed to be more cops, but the old clowncil majority chose to give raises to cops instead of hiring mroe.
(t)urd enragement!
BEFORE Measure A, stop spreading manure here.
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#59 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>BEFORE Measure A, stop spreading manure here.
LOL!

You fellows were in charge, and it took the new council majority to make hiring 5 more a priority....how many did the old clowncil hire? Oh that s right they chose raises.

(t)urd enragement!
Smack talk decoder

Brisbane, CA

#60 Feb 12, 2013
And we'll be in charge again after the next election!
watcher

San Jose, CA

#61 Feb 12, 2013
Convict Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if he "leader" is in jail?
What are you doin out of prison??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tara Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annual Powwow dazzles on Vallejo Waterfront 1 hr wondering 5
California’s controversial gas tax will soon re... 2 hr Yeller 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Reverend Tchurkoff 20,975
CCRC appeals La Clinica decision 20 hr Enter Username 9
Reflect on the good times in Vallejo past & pre... (Oct '08) 22 hr vallejo native 1,120
Liens loom for delinquent garbage accounts in S... 23 hr anonymos 3
Rand Paul Teams Up With Kamala Harris for Bail ... Sun you could do some... 2

Tara Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tara Hills Mortgages