Vallejo Police Support Rally - A Comp...
Orange Ghost

Vallejo, CA

#22 Feb 9, 2013
its on now wrote:
looks like the times herald will post an article on the conflicting views rallied today.
a lot of people do not want to get caught up in the nasty ghost posting by vibsters, so we remain anonymous, but we will show our support in november by wiping out the vib candidates like we did to schivley and intintoli. those victories alone speak to the support for police that does not have to be demonstrated like today. i commend those that attended, but it's not worth it for a lot of us to be targeted by the nasty vibsters.
If today is any indication Sammie will break the 200 vote barrier in the elections. Your group is a pathetic bunch of misfits who couldnt even get a Recall petition done correctly.
its on now

Vallejo, CA

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Orange Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If today is any indication Sammie will break the 200 vote barrier in the elections. Your group is a pathetic bunch of misfits who couldnt even get a Recall petition done correctly.
we drove the votes for davis over schivley, then hannigan over intintoli. we will recall marti brown just like we recalled tony pearsall after one term.
Orange Ghost

Vallejo, CA

#24 Feb 9, 2013
its on now wrote:
<quoted text>we drove the votes for davis over schivley, then hannigan over intintoli. we will recall marti brown just like we recalled tony pearsall after one term.
The EPA has determined that excessive use of Cheetos leads to a highly delusional state .
Gomes is Drunk again

United States

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Stephanie go lay down and chill. You come across as a drunken fool.
its on now

Vallejo, CA

#26 Feb 10, 2013
gomes has delusions, like schivley, of being mayor of our city. we have that covered, vallejo is set for a woman mayor of color to represent the diversity of our city, not a select group of stubborn idealists like herself.
Watcher

San Jose, CA

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I want to thank everyone who attended the police support rally today, in front of the Vallejo Police Department. It was a complete success. We assembled peacefully, orderly and silently and displayed our banner and signs from noon until 1pm and despite the vile jeers and taunts from the small anti police group down the block and across the street we did not respond to a single one or acknowledge their existence.
A Facebook page is being created to keep people informed of future support rally’s as well as a platform to express ones appreciation of our hard working and heroic police.
An “Adopt a Cop” program is also being created where individual members of the community can adopt a Vallejo police officer and check in with them on their well being as a way to boost and maintain their morale.
Thank you and God Bless you!
Sam Kurshan
I dont have Facebook and dont want it, but would like to come to the next VPD support rally. How can I know when it is? Thanks
vallejo guy

Vallejo, CA

#28 Feb 11, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text> I dont have Facebook and dont want it, but would like to come to the next VPD support rally. How can I know when it is? Thanks
Looks like the end of March. Keep an eye out here or the Times Herald.

Thanks
Convict Sam

Richmond, CA

#29 Feb 11, 2013
vallejo guy wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the end of March. Keep an eye out here or the Times Herald.
Thanks
Even if he "leader" is in jail?
DUI Criminal Tony

Vallejo, CA

#30 Feb 11, 2013
The movement is building. We will certify the victory in November when Marti Brown gets the boot.
say what

Berkeley, CA

#31 Feb 11, 2013
In jail for what ya psycho troll.
Convict Sam

Richmond, CA

#32 Feb 11, 2013
say what wrote:
In jail for what ya psycho troll.
Impersonating a human being. Now go on Sam- show your maturity and go off
Tony the DUI errand boy

Vallejo, CA

#33 Feb 11, 2013
LOL! The end of VIB is coming!
Whitey McKrackin

New York, NY

#34 Feb 11, 2013
Still saying this exercise is about supporting the police? What a vile, angry, transparent tool.
its on now

Vallejo, CA

#35 Feb 11, 2013
in politics, perception is everything.
Up The Sammy

Vacaville, CA

#36 Feb 11, 2013
People can support the police without a demonstration. The demonstration was for Sam because he thought that this was going to show that he was a leader. Someone that could organize the masses. Epic Fail number 8. Or was it 9? I can't keep up anymore.
Troll Alert

Berkeley, CA

#37 Feb 11, 2013
VIB troll
Up The Sammy

Vacaville, CA

#38 Feb 11, 2013
Oh and UTS, I've got a good pic of your ugly mug. It will be publicized shortly so everyone can see who owns the ugly mouth, other than Sam's, on TOPIX. Now I understand why you are such a bitter fart who can only fantasize about what you wish you could do.
tony the pill popper

Vallejo, CA

#39 Feb 11, 2013
Up The Sammy wrote:
People can support the police without a demonstration. The demonstration was for Sam because he thought that this was going to show that he was a leader. Someone that could organize the masses. Epic Fail number 8. Or was it 9? I can't keep up anymore.
he is building name recognition. he has a loyal following in all you obsessos, chasing him and anyone you believe is him through cybespace. he is making you dance because you can't leave it alone.
vib enragement!
tony the traitor

Vallejo, CA

#40 Feb 11, 2013
awww, come on! somebody call me sam or minion, something!
Fat Bald Man in an Hula

Vallejo, CA

#41 Feb 11, 2013
Of course, no one believes sammie uses aliases...

LOL!
(t)urd enragement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tara Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Vallejo council members seek second terms 51 min Anonymous 1
News Richmond police probe shooting of local rapper (Feb '12) 9 hr The REAL truth 42
Audit firm finds some indications of fraud from... 10 hr Anonymous 5
News Drug dealer gets 11-plus years (Jan '09) Wed Christina 451
News Jaws Chestnut snags own brand mustard Tue Puffer Willie 6
Election Who do you support for District Attorney, Publi... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Arne Simonsen 4
News Youth baseball league founder to be honored at ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 TH parent 1

Tara Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tara Hills Mortgages