Vallejo Police Support Rally - A Complete Success!

Posted in the Tara Hills Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 9, 2013
I want to thank everyone who attended the police support rally today, in front of the Vallejo Police Department. It was a complete success. We assembled peacefully, orderly and silently and displayed our banner and signs from noon until 1pm and despite the vile jeers and taunts from the small anti police group down the block and across the street we did not respond to a single one or acknowledge their existence.

A Facebook page is being created to keep people informed of future support rally’s as well as a platform to express ones appreciation of our hard working and heroic police.

An “Adopt a Cop” program is also being created where individual members of the community can adopt a Vallejo police officer and check in with them on their well being as a way to boost and maintain their morale.

Thank you and God Bless you!

Sam Kurshan
thank a cop

Kent, WA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Its just the beginning. As citizens we have had enough. We back our police department 100%. We are proud to and we will do whatever it takes to help them. We live in this city and we will not standby and or surrender to the criminals in Vallejo. I hope that dotted blue line that sets us apart got a little stronger today.

Thank you Vallejo police.
Up The Sammy

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Yes a total success. The biggest gathering ever! What an event! 20 people! Senior citizens and a couple of vets. Sam lied and said that cop wives had called him and would be in attendence. Where were they Sam? There were more people on the other side of the street. People do not support anything you do Sam. You are about hate and division.
freedom aint free

Vallejo, CA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Up The Sammy wrote:
Yes a total success. The biggest gathering ever! What an event! 20 people! Senior citizens and a couple of vets. Sam lied and said that cop wives had called him and would be in attendence. Where were they Sam? There were more people on the other side of the street. People do not support anything you do Sam. You are about hate and division.
across the street? Wtf? You mean the mo mo's and the hack journalist? LOL!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Well Marc, since you didn't speak to anyone (and you were under surveillance the entire time) so don't deny it, you don't know who as there. In fact present and retired police wives and their husbands were there, veterans and other citizens to pay their respect, unlike your and Cyndi Mitchell's heard of anti police hate animals corralled down the block and across the street, made up of 85% children ten and under, some in baby carriages. Additionally, Cyndi said she was not there to challenge us but she lacked the self control to keep her vile mouth shut, hurling taunts and insults at us which went ignored. Our rally was a complete success and this is just the beginning.
Fred

San Francisco, CA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
herd not heard butface
donald knoty

Vallejo, CA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Hey! Its called a cleft chin! LOL!
Diaper Boy Kurshan

Vallejo, CA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Well Marc, since you didn't speak to anyone (and you were under surveillance the entire time) so don't deny it, you don't know who as there. In fact present and retired police wives and their husbands were there, veterans and other citizens to pay their respect, unlike your and Cyndi Mitchell's heard of anti police hate animals corralled down the block and across the street, made up of 85% children ten and under, some in baby carriages. Additionally, Cyndi said she was not there to challenge us but she lacked the self control to keep her vile mouth shut, hurling taunts and insults at us which went ignored. Our rally was a complete success and this is just the beginning.
A bunch (20?) of ragged old men . They probably didnt even know why they were there. I heard they thought it there going to be a veterans bingo game there.

Your succes was not getting the shidt kicked out of you Sam.No slither back into your hole in the ground.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#9 Feb 9, 2013
What happen to the thousands who were suppose to be there following you tubby? I think that all that showed were your petition 20.
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
LOL. 20 people? really? that's a sucess? were they the same twenty people that signed your failed recall petition? the same twenty that voted for you in your two lost elections? 20 people? i'd call that another epic fail.
another yellow ghost

Pittsburg, CA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
I, call Paula a did up old c@%t.
keeping the peace

Vallejo, CA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
mockingbird wrote:
LOL. 20 people? really? that's a sucess? were they the same twenty people that signed your failed recall petition? the same twenty that voted for you in your two lost elections? 20 people? i'd call that another epic fail.
twenty people not afraid to stand tall and look the biggest problem that has ever faced this city in the eye. Where were YOU?
final nail

San Francisco, CA

#13 Feb 9, 2013
thanks sam - looks like the final nail in the coffin for vpd. more people attended your last court hearing!

i knew you would eventually prove something through your bs, kinda.(actually giving you mo credit than you deserve here)
proof reader

Vallejo, CA

#14 Feb 9, 2013
More like the final nail in VIB's coffin.
No Tent Cities

Vallejo, CA

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Marti Brown is finished in this town.
Guaranteed.
Vallejo will rise again!
A Genuine Kook

Vallejo, CA

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Paula McConnell: "We forgot to mention that Myrna Hayes helped save the Vallejo/San Francisco ferry also. She, along with Sally Evans, Cindy Detwiler, and others went down to the ferry every morning at 50a.m. to lobby ferry riders to fight to save the ferry. It worked, and we must all try to do our best to continue to save our ferry; there are certain politicians out there who would just as well see it sail away for good.Thank you for that act too, Myrna Hayes!!!"
Looks like Paula's been in the unicorn juice again!
rainbow delusions

Vallejo, CA

#17 Feb 9, 2013
A Genuine Kook wrote:
Paula McConnell: "We forgot to mention that Myrna Hayes helped save the Vallejo/San Francisco ferry also. She, along with Sally Evans, Cindy Detwiler, and others went down to the ferry every morning at 50a.m. to lobby ferry riders to fight to save the ferry. It worked, and we must all try to do our best to continue to save our ferry; there are certain politicians out there who would just as well see it sail away for good.Thank you for that act too, Myrna Hayes!!!"
Looks like Paula's been in the unicorn juice again!
i don't know where mcconnell gets baloney like this! w.e.t.a. took over the ferrys, they were never going to cut the run to vallejo. absolute baloney!! i see she took a swipe at intintoli in her syrupy piece on myrna, but that is no surprise.
Diaper Boy Kurshan

Vallejo, CA

#18 Feb 9, 2013
rainbow delusions wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know where mcconnell gets baloney like this! w.e.t.a. took over the ferrys, they were never going to cut the run to vallejo. absolute baloney!! i see she took a swipe at intintoli in her syrupy piece on myrna, but that is no surprise.
Hey dumbbell
She was talking about 20 years ago when Vallejo arses like you wanted to stop Ferry service.

Looks like eating too many highly fat saturated foods (think Cheetos) has killed of most of the grey matter.
tony the traitor

Vallejo, CA

#19 Feb 9, 2013
continuing or eliminating ferry service is a business decision not based on how many people protest. looks at all the howling about the weta takeover, who owns the ferry now, numbnutx?
Up The Sammy

Pico Rivera, CA

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Not Marc Sam but glad to hear he was there because now we will see who's lying. I drove through there and took a look to see "the largest gathering ever" and had to really look hard to see your small group. I guessed twenty or so. Not at all the numbers you posted. And why is that? Even if people wanted to show support, they refused to be associated with anything that has to do with you Sam. Because you are a hate mongering loser.
Samuel Kurshan wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tara Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 1 hr Rafael LaVilla 358
Vallejo to consider garbage rate increase 7 hr Anonymous 1
Bay Area commuters could benefit from new rule 7 hr Anonymous 1
Vallejo school district board to hear update on... 8 hr Salty Dog 17
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr free for all 5,081
homeless bums cost millions 10 hr GEE 5
Vallejo bookstore closed, but reopening under n... 11 hr Hound Dog 5
•••
•••

Tara Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tara Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tara Hills News, Events & Info