Chris Brown finds success doing it hi...

Chris Brown finds success doing it his way

There are 33 comments on the Philadelphia Inquirer story from Aug 25, 2006, titled Chris Brown finds success doing it his way. In it, Philadelphia Inquirer reports that:

There's a fresh face leading the wave of young R&B heartthrobs, and Chris Brown will show why he's the new leader of this pack when he preforms alongside Ne-Yo, Lil' Wayne, Dem Franchise Boyzand Juelz Santana ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia Inquirer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I love Chris Brown”

Since: Feb 07

Baltimore

#22 Feb 27, 2007
courtney mathis wrote:
chris brown do you have aid
F*** NO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK HIM THAT? HE AINT GAY
VALERIE MINGO

Norfolk, VA

#23 Mar 27, 2007
Chris Brown i am ur #1 fan i have ur "Chris Brown Journey DVD and everything. Ilove u so much .My friends be hatin but i tell them that u all mine and i dont care about what they think if its negative . U need to keep doin ya best and keep reppin Va all day .That's right im from Virginia. Norfolk Virginia to be exact.I was at the Concert u did at the Amphetheater in u was off the chain .N I WAS AT shortie like mine concert.U always put on agood show while u n your hometown ILOVE U I LOVE U ILOVE ILOVE U ILOVE 2 UP 2DOWN ALLDAY MRS.CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN 4REAL .
cassie

Terra Ceia, FL

#24 Mar 27, 2007
my baby chris will be better than usher be cause usher is played out
JAZMIN

Eudora, KS

#25 Mar 28, 2007
CHRIS BROWN I LOVE YOU
rochelle

Birmingham, UK

#26 Mar 29, 2007
MrsChrisBrown wrote:
Oh my God!!! i got to experience going to see my husband 1st hand. he is so sexy on t.v and in magazines but he is so sexier in person. i love that i got to see him. i cried the whole time he was up there. i was also in the 1st role!!! and my boo looked at me. when the concert was over i almost got ran over by his tour bus. b-cuz i ran in front of it. he also touched my hand cuz i reached in his bus and was running after it!!! i went to see him in Cleveland. now thats a sexy boy!!!
now u r so lucky
Rayna baldwin

Charlotte, NC

#27 Apr 30, 2007
Hey waz ^#@!*?($)
me not much just siting well let me tell
you somethings about me.... I played basketball,I love s-cheese cake, and shakes I play games, I like red,I like you
for who you are and Ieven know, know you
like that! I think your cut and I would like to meet you someday BYE
LOVE ALWAYS RAYNA.B
yo hommy

Conroe, TX

#28 May 2, 2007
iluv u

“if u luv sum1 mak n efort2 luv”

Since: May 07

Ma block Jerzey

#29 May 4, 2007
Chris brown iz doin hiz shyt big nd dont get mad cause doin betta den u cause i know we stay flie no lie u know it
Tea

Orange Park, FL

#30 May 7, 2007
All you girls scream out his name talking about that your husband the boy is not married you is not his wife... I wish ya'll you shut up and just be a fan. By the vanessa someone needs to hit you with studlito because yo' ass is on crack if boy wow is better than chris brown...
Tea

Orange Park, FL

#31 May 7, 2007
cassie wrote:
my baby chris will be better than usher be cause usher is played out
"That is so true."
Tea

Orange Park, FL

#32 May 7, 2007
rochelle wrote:
<quoted text>now u r so lucky
"I met him too and got autography baby, and by the way that is not your husband. So please stop saying that thank if you do..."
Tea

Orange Park, FL

#33 May 7, 2007
im sweet oh so sweet wrote:
Chris brown iz doin hiz shyt big nd dont get mad cause doin betta den u cause i know we stay flie no lie u know it
Talk engish boo..
mrz-chris brown

Jackson, NJ

#34 May 17, 2007
BITCHES NEED 2 STOP HATING ON CHRIS BROWN OK! HE DONT CARE WHAT U THINK! HE IS SITTING BACK MAKING MILLIONS A SECOND OK SO GO FLATTER YOURSELFES. THAT GO 2 THE UGLY BITCHES WHO SAY HE IZ UGLY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tappahannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Aaron Burgess (Dec '14) Apr '17 angela burgess 5
News Antique tags (May '07) Jan '17 76corvette 30
dwayne langston (Feb '06) Dec '16 Angie 3
Joseph Harris (Nov '16) Nov '16 concerned 1
News Isle of Wight water rates have increased dramat... (Sep '16) Sep '16 lisajordi 1
News Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault (Jan '09) Aug '16 RFFR 1,434
News Jaylen Elijah Stewart (Apr '16) Apr '16 barbara 1

Tappahannock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tappahannock Mortgages