First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eli

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
God is punishing the American citizens for electing Obama.
Rebel

Marion, VA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Eli wrote:
God is punishing the American citizens for electing Obama.
Didnt you vote for him i thought iseen you in line
King Farouk

Rocky Mount, VA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
What we need in the white house is a leader, Not a politician.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 1, 2013
It's hard to figure if he's ever been elected.....all he's done is campaign since 2008.
Justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
It's hard to figure if he's ever been elected.....all he's done is campaign since 2008.
And all you've done is prove yourself an idiot since 2008. I'd say you were even.
Sam Spade

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Justnuthergeezer wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you've done is prove yourself an idiot since 2008. I'd say you were even.
Welcome! Your are a brand new idiot in 2013.
Sam Spade

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text> Didnt you vote for him i thought iseen you in line
That was the cheese line not the voting line.
Sam Spade

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
King Farouk wrote:
What we need in the white house is a leader, Not a politician.
That leaves you out. I'll bet you wouldn't give a farouk. Hahahahaha!
Dr Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text> Didnt you vote for him i thought iseen you in line
That was probably your momma in line to get her HIV shot.
What

Marion, VA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
How is everything Obamas fault?
Phillip

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
What wrote:
I ant to know too? I thought it was Bush. You might end up confusing the GayDog.
justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Sam Spade wrote:
<quoted text> Welcome! Your are a brand new idiot in 2013.
Ha..okay..thanks..proud to join the list.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 2, 2013
What wrote:
Obama said he'd bankrupt coal and slash defense...it's not his fault...he's doing what he said....and va is paying dearly
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Blame Obama!
justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Coal is not bankrupt. They just took the easy pickings, left a trail of dirty water and employees with black lung..then skipped town. They are doing just fine in other states where the pickings are easier...translation...more profitable. If you think the coal industry gives a crap about the workers in VA you are fools.....and you will probably vote for Morgan Griffith again...that carpetbaggin opportunist. Who do you think poured the money into his campaign...wake up dumbasses.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 3, 2013
Justnuthergeezer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just an idiots opinion.......idiot. Face it fool, the Repubs are still running the country....that's according to Obummer. All the ass does is complain that Bush left him a mess.....and now he cries because he can't shove his tax increases down Americas throat. The trash that elected him are not speaking up in his support...so intelligent people are now in control. Sorry old fool....but the truth is the truth regardless if idiots like you believe it or not.
King Farouk

Rocky Mount, VA

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text>That's just an idiots opinion.......idiot. Face it fool, the Repubs are still running the country....that's according to Obummer. All the ass does is complain that Bush left him a mess.....and now he cries because he can't shove his tax increases down Americas throat. The trash that elected him are not speaking up in his support...so intelligent people are now in control. Sorry old fool....but the truth is the truth regardless if idiots like you believe it or not.
With obama in the senate for only two years before he was elected, he never was, nor will he ever be ready for prime time.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 3, 2013
King Farouk wrote:
<quoted text>With obama in the senate for only two years before he was elected, he never was, nor will he ever be ready for prime time.
You're WAY more than correct on that. I doubt the fool knows what prime time means. He stays pissed all the time because he can't be dictator.
justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text>That's just an idiots opinion.......idiot. Face it fool, the Repubs are still running the country....that's according to Obummer. All the ass does is complain that Bush left him a mess.....and now he cries because he can't shove his tax increases down Americas throat. The trash that elected him are not speaking up in his support...so intelligent people are now in control. Sorry old fool....but the truth is the truth regardless if idiots like you believe it or not.
It must be fun living in your world. That nice comfy place where you can just get online and swear at people and call them names, then think that you somehow sound like you know what you are talking about. Don't you even read the drivel you write? You are a bitter, angry, semi-educated attention whore. That's it...nothing more.
King Farouk

Rocky Mount, VA

#21 Mar 3, 2013
justnuthergeezer wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be fun living in your world. That nice comfy place where you can just get online and swear at people and call them names, then think that you somehow sound like you know what you are talking about. Don't you even read the drivel you write? You are a bitter, angry, semi-educated attention whore. That's it...nothing more.
Anyone that would recognize that obama is the worst president in history, and is not qualified to hold that office, has their head on stright.That includes Harley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tannersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
treat us coal miners with respect 4 hr Sadstory4U 48
question for all women 5 hr Eternal truth 3
Hey Justin Orr (Apr '12) 6 hr justin 11
Snitches wind up in ditches!!!! 6 hr justin 5
Girls basketball 7 hr ARE YOU KIDDING ME 25
ingles 9 hr Notgonnatakeit 4
Arnold Sexton Sun Garnoft 5
Tannersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web