Bryan T Anderson AKA (Sunshine)
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
amber

Baltimore, MD

#43 Apr 25, 2013
beer 30 wrote:
how does this man keep getting out of all the trouble he has been in in marion then move back to richmond with no problems an the law dont say any thing about it y is he not in jail ?
. Please contact me through this website. This is his real wife in Richmond va....not his wife of 3 weeks Kim. His problem is he isn't held accountable for what he does. He has people who aren't stable around him and enablers. He married her while in a prescription drug stupor and divorced her immediately when he came out of it. She doesn't know him and has not been with him for 13 years as she claims...except for 2009-2010 he was here with me. When I found out a lot of things I divorced him. He went home and tried to kill himself. I just received this thread through an anonymous source and thought I should reply. Just so you know I am legit...my name hisONLY real wife is acrossed his heart. I'll pray for you Kim and your delusions.
Anonymous

Charlottesville, VA

#44 Apr 26, 2013
Yeah, I noticed that he was back in town. He's not changed. Running with the same people acting as he always has....LAZY!!!!! Like I said before....LOSER!!!! But he's not the only one. You have to put Brock, Slater, and Todd right there in the mix.
U have issues

Strawberry Plains, TN

#45 Apr 30, 2013
amber wrote:
<quoted text>. Please contact me through this website. This is his real wife in Richmond va....not his wife of 3 weeks Kim. His problem is he isn't held accountable for what he does. He has people who aren't stable around him and enablers. He married her while in a prescription drug stupor and divorced her immediately when he came out of it. She doesn't know him and has not been with him for 13 years as she claims...except for 2009-2010 he was here with me. When I found out a lot of things I divorced him. He went home and tried to kill himself. I just received this thread through an anonymous source and thought I should reply. Just so you know I am legit...my name hisONLY real wife is acrossed his heart. I'll pray for you Kim and your delusions.
realy amber first off you need to get your facts strait this thing between them has been going on for a very long time back and forth and i know of plenty of times he has been back in marion over the last 15 years or so and as far as everyone around here knows she sent him divorce papers not the other way around and second the last time we all checked he could hang around who he wants I mean he is a adult man is he not and if he chosses to hang with people like that you can't stop him now if your his one so called true wife why would you even post something about his business like that for everyone in the world to see you don't seem like much off a wife to me that may just be why he is back in marion huh seems some one has a control problem if you ask me as for the tattoo we have all saw it I mean how could we not it is across the big scar that you gave him is it not what kind of a wife cuts a man like that an still calls it love maybe you are the one with the issues not Bryan but just to assure you Kim is married and has been for some time now so Hun I don't think you will have to lose sleep at night any more over the two of them lol and by the way just cause he has your name on him now don't mean any thing ever heard of doing something dumb an wishing you never did it and he can allways get a cover up tattoo shouldn't be to hard it is kinda jacked up anyways
friend of both

Strawberry Plains, TN

#46 Apr 30, 2013
his wife wrote:
As Shines wife i would appreciate it if you all would not talk about him as irritated said you all dont know the whole story and it's obvious that if some one has tryed to kill them self's they have some issues that do not need to be talked about on this f**king web site
exactly. people just get on here and bash people and half the time they don't have there facts right.this is not the place.
Another critic

United States

#47 May 9, 2013
I don't know who thinks shine is some badass but without some num chucks or something of that nature he's just another man. We all bleed. As far as Paul he's always been a pervert.
white knight

Scottsville, VA

#48 May 9, 2013
Sunshine----badass....lmao!!!!
anothrr x

Baltimore, MD

#49 May 14, 2013
Sorry but Amber wasn't even around when he got that scar & any woman who would marry a man after he was only home for 3 weeks is just plain stupid. You put his biz out and she corrected you. Your Facebook posts prove you are sick & demented & when I was around them all the time how can you say this bs. He left you after 3 weeks....come on! You believe him...check Ambers arrests...she has none. She's a licensed private investigator with the dept of criminal justice. Shine has nothing & is an opportunist with narcissistic personality disorder...not bi polar. This is just stupid! You are a wanna be married to someone in a correctional facility...give me a break & since that tattoo is still fresh...why would you marry him. Girl...just like he said...you are crazy delusional and obsessed with him. I was sitting in ambers living room when the papers came...he tried to divorce you but you had already went to legal aid Cuz apparently you are broke in more ways than one. He got nothing but love from amber and he gave her everything she ever wanted but he wouldn't stop the drugs or seek counseling. She moved on. I can't believe the crap you are writing...I was there. As far as the tattoo...it must hurt that you were by his side so long( which is bs) and it doesn't say Kim. Makes no sense to me. Amber has moved on...she was addressing a link that was sent to her...you are crazy & neither here or there. You are trash & I'm wondering how you know about the std? Check your records...The only way amber ever cut him was with her tongue...she cut him in half & finally caught him in all his lies. Amber will not respond to you. If she wanted him she would have him...you had him Cuz she sent him home to Mona & let's face it...you are desperate. We won't read or respond to this. Anyone needing info to press charges she is more than willing to help. She had no idea since he's a master at lies. So are the people who support him...where do you think he learned it from.
just crazy

Baltimore, MD

#50 May 14, 2013
Oh my god! Shine bought her a brick rancher on 5 acres of land in 2008. This Kim girl is crazy. He went home when amber rejected him & being a guy...slept with the first piece of trash that opened her legs. Everyone knows he was with her in Richmond. Lmao! Then when she finally told him to move on...he tried to kill himself & told her it was skinheads! I witnessed what his wife went thru. This is just...correction...this Kim girl is delusional. Prior to 2003...sure but when Amber called in 2002...he was gone...ask billy Simmons for Christ sakes. Amber is the only woman he ever loved.
ok enough

Baltimore, MD

#51 May 14, 2013
I could care less about any of this I was looking in his face everyday year after year & the man didn't even stay out at night. He was always with me. Kim I am so sorry you have believed all his lies & anyone who really knows him...as in living with him for years...which you didn't...knows that no one controls shine. That's just another lie. He told me Dawn cut his chest. I don't know her but I was not around when that happened. Thanks for trying to ' set the record straight' for me friends but I know where he was. I do not know anything about these other people being talked about. I only know Donna and Lamar. I knew Anita god rest her soul and have made no comments about these people.Kim...don't hate on me because I only married once. Don't hate on me because he stayed with me. All I have to do is call & he'd come running like he always has. You can have my leftovers just like when you married him. He has an illness that you can't begin to understand & there's no cure for it. I lived almost a decade with him. You played house for 3 weeks, so stop acting like you know him Cuz you don't. He's not worth you getting your panties in a knot. Aren't you remarried? Get a life girl...if he wanted you he could have you...you proved that! Have some respect for yourself & stop getting in his business & trying to be something you are not. This was sent to me & I responded. I have no interest in you or your delusions. How many times you been married? How many baby daddy you have? Get a grip. Thanks to those defending me but I know the deal...I don't need defending. He lost the best thing that ever happened to him & he knows it...not a day goes by that he doesn't try to call. I don't answer. Bye Kim..stop trying to track me down on the web...I was notified. I will not respond to any more links searches or obsessions with me....get a life move on. Bye
ok enough

Baltimore, MD

#52 May 14, 2013
And to your other post...what man would be with a woman who plunged a knife in his chest...really? Oh yeah and then get her name tattooed over his heart & while they were seperated...and shine helped my family & had a successful construction company here. He was never here to pay off a criminal debt...he bought me & my family everything...so please wake up...he does that to gain favor with ppl. To get attention...nothing means anything to him...unfortunately its all fake...he's real good at it though. Its a complex and complicated disorder so whip out those psychiatric books you have & look it up. He revisits a lot of his exes....he will until you stop him. He only thinks he loves....its all about Bryan Anderson & it always will be. He's a compulsive giver which looks all sweet and good but there's a price tag. If you give him any attention good or bad you are feeding him. Its all a charade...but these men teach us about ourselves. I learned a lot. I am happy & he needs to know that. I will never take him back. Have at him....oh that's right...never mind.
GET OVER YOUR SELF

Strawberry Plains, TN

#53 May 17, 2013
Amber hunny you really are sad and I refuse to continue this childish game with you and I will not answer any more letters you send me in the mail or mess on Facebook and you can say what ever you want about me on topix but for the last time the point of me getting a divorce from him was because I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING F..K what you or him do or where he is at ......so get over i wouldn't have him back i have a man an shine doesnt even hold a canddle to him ok get it good now leave me alone an get on a bus an go to pearl ave an get your old ass washed up druggie man cause I sure as hell don't want him
ok enough

Silver Spring, MD

#54 May 20, 2013
Lmao...me contacting you...pathetic girl. I sent you a letter about his dr check up. I was looking out for you health wise. I was done...then here comes all the facebook & web site searches. Why send me a link...? Yeah...b.s. like I thought. Everyone in Marion knows you girl. Personally. You turned this into some kind of contest declaring your undying love...now look at ya. Calling him all kinds of names. Oh...he got with someone else? Sorry girl. Truth hurts. Guess it set in huh? Yeah get back to your father of the month or recent obsession...I got a life...& stop sending me these stupid links...I could care less. Sad? No. I am glad he's gone & to refresh your memory...I could have him if I wanted him. Everyone knows that...except your delusional self. Send me another link...I would suggest you end this now.
a class behind

Knoxville, TN

#55 Jul 10, 2013
Sick of It wrote:
All I know is that Paul has been trying to get with underage girls for years now. I am not sure how old he is but I know that 20 years ago he was hitting on SEVERAL 15 year olds. I seen it with my own eyes. This is enough to make me say that he should NEVER have been allowed around children again. If this does not give you the heebie jeebies then that goes to show your character. As for Shine all I know is that he has some issues. I don't know anything about him really. He has always been nice to me and never really overly friendly just nice. I do feel that anyone that tries to kill themselves needs help.
I don't know Paul personally but I went to school the same time he did. He is about 55 or 56.
whowhatwhere

New York, NY

#56 Jul 17, 2013
Rex is a good guy. He has been thrust into a position completely unexpectedly. Put yourself in his shoes! Not as a cop or civilian but merely as a human being. Imagine the pressure.
bcb

New York, NY

#57 Jul 17, 2013
Brock and Todd are two of the best friends I have ever had. Yeah I'm white- so what? They have always treated me like their own brothers. Shine has had some problems... but haven't we all?
Heartless

Charlottesville, VA

#58 Aug 30, 2017
irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Paul does very well teaching, His past is his past and everyone has one good por bad! And rumors and small town talk is just that, talk. Why is it that when someone does do better with his life people want to put them down? If you really knew Paul you would understand why it is not so unusual for him to be teaching
Paul Hayes is a good dude
Perplexed

Elizabethton, TN

#59 Sep 2, 2017
Why do they call him Sunshine.......isn't Stormcloud more appropriate?
lmao

Decatur, GA

#60 Apr 17, 2018
Perplexed wrote:
Why do they call him Sunshine.......isn't Stormcloud more appropriate?
Im still laughing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tannersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william sheets 2 hr Warrant 5
Perkins (Feb '12) 3 hr yuppp 15
Larry Price 3 hr slap on the hand 2
Biggest Ho In Saltville? 4 hr Buckwheat 4
Smyth County Snithces? 5 hr yeah 28
Child being stabbed on Smyth County school bus 6 hr Emmy Lou 5
Prison 12 hr Yoostink 3

Tannersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Tannersville Mortgages