Bryan T Anderson AKA (Sunshine)

Posted in the Tannersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beer 30

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Oct 14, 2011
how does this man keep getting out of all the trouble he has been in in marion then move back to richmond with no problems an the law dont say any thing about it y is he not in jail ?
caesar

Wirtz, VA

#2 Oct 14, 2011
beer 30 wrote:
how does this man keep getting out of all the trouble he has been in in marion then move back to richmond with no problems an the law dont say any thing about it y is he not in jail ?
Because he is african.
a mom

Bristol, VA

#3 Oct 14, 2011
is he the one that has been driving the ice cream truck?
Sick of It

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2011
No that is Paul Hayes
Hahahahaha

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Well yeah.....him too!!
a mom

Bristol, VA

#6 Oct 15, 2011
paul hayes, thats right. i saw him a while back driving that ice cream truck smoking a cigarette and texting lol how does one get that job?
celtic blu

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2011
an i hear that paul allso teaches in saltville some an what about this sunshine aint he the guy that tryed to kill his self in his mom's back yard a while an then gets married to some girl rite after it was it over her
lmao

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Oct 15, 2011
Are you kidding me? Paul Hayes TEACHING?
inquiring mind

Hermitage, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2011
celtic blu wrote:
an i hear that paul allso teaches in saltville some an what about this sunshine aint he the guy that tryed to kill his self in his mom's back yard a while an then gets married to some girl rite after it was it over her
If Paul Hayes is teaching, I hope they keep Him in Saltville!!! If he ever tried to teach the kids here, I'll just keep mine at home.
irritated

Nashville, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2011
inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text>
If Paul Hayes is teaching, I hope they keep Him in Saltville!!! If he ever tried to teach the kids here, I'll just keep mine at home.
Actually Paul does very well teaching, His past is his past and everyone has one good or bad! And rumors and small town talk is just that, talk. Why is it that when someone does do better with his life people want to put them down? If you really knew Paul you would understand why it is not so unusual for him to be teaching
irritated

Nashville, TN

#11 Oct 16, 2011
celtic blu wrote:
Well from the looks of your post you need to go back to school and learn to spell, an English class wouldn't be a bad idea either! As far as Paul is concerned if you really knew him you would know why the teaching job is right for him, besides everyone has a past, why down someone for doing better. And as for sunshine, You do not know the whole story
Sick of It

Nashville, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2011
All I know is that Paul has been trying to get with underage girls for years now. I am not sure how old he is but I know that 20 years ago he was hitting on SEVERAL 15 year olds. I seen it with my own eyes. This is enough to make me say that he should NEVER have been allowed around children again. If this does not give you the heebie jeebies then that goes to show your character. As for Shine all I know is that he has some issues. I don't know anything about him really. He has always been nice to me and never really overly friendly just nice. I do feel that anyone that tries to kill themselves needs help.
his wife

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Oct 17, 2011
As Shines wife i would appreciate it if you all would not talk about him as irritated said you all dont know the whole story and it's obvious that if some one has tryed to kill them self's they have some issues that do not need to be talked about on this f**king web site
beer 30

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Oct 19, 2011
if pauls is teaching after all the trouble he has been in smyth county need's help do we not care what kind of people we let around the kid's as for sunshine how long will it be till he try's it again i think they are both worthless and snitches thats how they get out of trouble they both are drug users an allways have been
his wife

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Oct 19, 2011
ok first off paul hayes is one off the best guy's i know ok he has been around my kid's most of there life's and they all love paul as for smyth county teacher's do you realy think paul is the only one of them that has done drug's or drink's Hell No how many of the cop's teacher's social services an other big ass people in marion went to school here and are now cop's an teachers an did drugs an party when they where young but we dont hold that against them how is that fair let me guess becouse he is black rite AND I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO GO UP TO SUNSHINE AND CALL HIM A SNITCH TO HIS FACE
irritated

Nashville, TN

#17 Oct 19, 2011
I agree with his wife, if you only knew of all the dirty cops and doctors and teacher for that matter in smyth county, hell there is a cop now that goes home and drinks on duty takes girls to his apt while on duty, not to mention the one who's wife buys him into anything happening and out of anything that has happened. Leave paul and shine alone! whatever problems they have or dont it's none of ur business, how do we know u are not a snitch or bad person u wont put ur face or name out like u have with them
Anonymous

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Oct 19, 2011
his wife wrote:
ok first off paul hayes is one off the best guy's i know ok he has been around my kid's most of there life's and they all love paul as for smyth county teacher's do you realy think paul is the only one of them that has done drug's or drink's Hell No how many of the cop's teacher's social services an other big ass people in marion went to school here and are now cop's an teachers an did drugs an party when they where young but we dont hold that against them how is that fair let me guess becouse he is black rite AND I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO GO UP TO SUNSHINE AND CALL HIM A SNITCH TO HIS FACE
I have!!!!!
Sick of It

United States

#19 Oct 19, 2011
How old is Paul? And to his wife you are talking about a bunch of kids that may have made mistakes. Paul was a grown man when he was messing with little girls. And if you have any knowledge of someone else that was a child molester that is in a position of authority then please come forward. Other wise parting a little back in the day and growing up is one thing. But for a man that used to pick up young girls, give them beer, and who knows what else this is not someone I would trust. As for your husband I have to say I do not know enough about him to talk good or bad.
celtic blu

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Oct 19, 2011
ummmm u have what ?
his wife

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Oct 19, 2011
bluecollar89 wrote:
<quoted text> I have!!!!!
and your still alive i find it funny that you would call him a snitch to his face an live to tell about it or was you one of the assault cases he got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tannersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football 13 min my opinion 33
Coaches 18 min can not wait 12
Akers 27 min Julius 60
Town Management (Aug '16) 29 min guessing 201
Little League do the right thing (Oct '16) 36 min get by 98
Trump 1 hr Dump Democrats ... 87
Looking for 1 hr Trouble 3

Tannersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance