lorania

Knoxville, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Jason trivitt
Shrew Bat

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2013
The Dead Milkmen
(as witnessed by the lyrics to RC's Mom)...

I'm gonna beat my wife
I'm gonna beat my wife now
Gonna smack her with a lead pipe
Gonna smack her with a 2x4
Run her over with a Brink's truck
Chase her down with a lawn mower

Gonna beat my wife
Look out!

Wife beatin'
Mistreatin'
Wife slappin'
It happens

Gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat your wife
Gonna beat his wife
Gonna beat her wife
Gonna beat my wife
Gonna slap my wife
Gonna kick my wife
Good God, y'all!

Gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat my wife
At the shelter
Helter skelter

Wife kickin'
Finger lickin'
Wife killin'
It's thrillin'

Oh baby please don't beat me, baby
I promise I'll never sleep with the moon in my face no more!

I'm gonna beat my wife
Heh heh heh
justice Mabe

Knoxville, TN

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Phillip Wagoner
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Shrew Bat wrote:
The Dead Milkmen
I'm gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat my wife
Look out!
Wife beatin'
Mistreatin'
Wife slappin'
It happens
Gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat your wife
Gonna beat his wife
Gonna beat her wife
Gonna beat my wife
Gonna slap my wife
Gonna kick my wife
Good God, y'all!
Gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat my wife
At the shelter
Helter skelter
Wife kickin'
Finger lickin'
Wife killin'
It's thrillin'
I'm gonna beat my wife
Heh heh heh
BEELZEBUBBA???
Shrew Bat

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Apr 24, 2013
>>BEELZEBUBBA???

Yep!:)
mary

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2013
criminal act wrote:
Stephen McCarty.
you kidding right
missy

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 25, 2013
my boyfriend beat me after we were togather about a year he came home drunk about two days later and pasted out i duck taped his hands up and beat him with broom handle then let and never went he beat his next grilfriend so bad she was in the hospital for two weeks if they beat one they will beat another
Shrew Bat

Strawberry Plains, TN

#10 Apr 25, 2013
missy- why a broom handle? Its not really strong enough to do much good other than leave bruises (which just get you in trouble)? I mean, if you are gonna do something like that, something that's gonna leave bruises, make it worth your while and beat them with a crowbar or baseball bat or something... sheesh.
really wife beaters wifes

Columbia, SC

#11 Apr 25, 2013
I would have never thought that people in Marion married... I thought they just rotated stock... applied for welfare and moved on wow suprise suprise
wow missy

Columbia, SC

#12 Apr 25, 2013
missy wrote:
my boyfriend beat me after we were togather about a year he came home drunk about two days later and pasted out i duck taped his hands up and beat him with broom handle then let and never went he beat his next grilfriend so bad she was in the hospital for two weeks if they beat one they will beat another
you must be proud of yourself...found a victim didnt ya?
Who tells everyone they beat someone up... your sick
wow shrew bat

Columbia, SC

#14 Apr 25, 2013
missy wrote:
YOUR STUPID... YOU BEAT YOUR BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE BEAT HIS "GIRLFRIEND" PUT DOWN THE BROOM DUMB ASS.... HE HAD A GIRLFIEND.. HE HAD YOU.... MAKE UP YOUR SIMPLE MIND... he was sneaking and you were pissed she had all of her teeth
wow shrew bat

Columbia, SC

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Shrew Bat wrote:
The Dead Milkmen
I'm gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat my wife
Look out!
Wife beatin'
Mistreatin'
Wife slappin'
It happens
Gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat your wife
Gonna beat his wife
Gonna beat her wife
Gonna beat my wife
Gonna slap my wife
Gonna kick my wife
Good God, y'all!
Gonna beat my wife
Gonna beat my wife
At the shelter
Helter skelter
Wife kickin'
Finger lickin'
Wife killin'
It's thrillin'
I'm gonna beat my wife
Heh heh heh
good defense.... tell that to the judge....
Shrew Bat

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Apr 25, 2013
wow shrew bat wrote:
<quoted text>
good defense.... tell that to the judge....
Now if you're gonna be before a judge, you need to focus on ANOTHER Dead Milkmen song, different album.... this one called "Do The Brown Nose".
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen And welcome to P.J.'s Astrological Love Lounge We are Lester Shy and the Shyphonics My name is Lester Shy and these fine gentlemen all around me Well, they're the Shyphonics
And we hail proudly from Fargo, North Dakota Now, way down south in Fargo Whenever we needs a little somethin' extra We like to do a little thing we call the brown nose
And we'd like all you fine ladies and gentlemen here tonight To help us out in doin' the brown nose So remember, when I shout, "What you gonna do?" You're gonna shouts back, "Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose" Think you can handle that? I'm pretty sure you can, let's give it a try
What you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose) Oh, ladies and gentlemen, you should all be round up and shot That was terrible
What you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose) Yes, yes, that's so much better You have my permission to go out and reproduce
You're lovely human beings So now we're gonna do a little brown nosin' for ya Are you excited? Are you ready? Okay then, here we go
When you want that job, I say, now, what you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose) There's rich uncle Bob, I say, now, what you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose)
You get stopped by the man, I say, now, what you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose) Record company wants to sign your band I say, now, what you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose)
Mercy I've jumped that [Incomprehensible] myself three hundred times
Alright Now, I know many of you fine ladies and gentlemen Have begun to ask yourself Ooh but Lester Shy and the Shyphonics How do we do this wild new thing you call the brown nose?
Well, take a second Prepare yourself mentally and physically We'll show you how to brown nose
Bend your knees (Bend yo', ooh, lalala) Now move your head like this (Ooh, lalala)
Pucker dem lips (Ooh, lalala) Give dat butt a kiss (Ooh) Kiss my
Askin' for some green, I say, now, what you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose) Boss is really mean, I say, now, what you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose)
You wanna impress your a' girlfriend's father I say, now, what you gonna do?(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose) You owe some money a' to your brother I say,“now, what you gonna do?”(Gonna brown nose, gonna brown nose)
You, yes you, here's a dime, run out and call the PMRC (Okay) Gonna brown nose I wanna see every last one of you brown nosin'
Even you tuna lips Alright, if you can dig it, I wanna hear you shout Erlenmeyer Flask (Erlenmeyer Flask)
Alright, I know you loved it the first time You gonna love it even more the second time As once more, we prepare to get down And do some serious big time brown nosin'
Bend your knees (Bend yo', ooh, lalala) Now move your head like this (Ooh, lalala)
Pucker dem lips (Ooh, lalala) Give dat butt a kiss (Ooh) Kiss my (Ya)
Read more: DEAD MILKMEN - DO THE BROWN NOSE LYRICS
Sheila

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Apr 26, 2013
You can stop that wife beating. Catch him asleep and pour boiling hot cooking oil in his crotch. Then call and ambulance/pack your bag and leave. He will be cured of wife or girlfriend beating forever. He probably won't even want a wife or girlfriend again. SURE CURE!
Vic Vitol

Frankfurt, Germany

#18 Jul 9, 2014
I'm a wife beater.
flea girl

Palmyra, VA

#19 Jul 13, 2014
just get you a big ball bat girls or a small 38 then go for the gold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tannersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth dealer 3 min Larry Evans 2
hancock brothers 28 min someone who knows... 22
Goon Allison 38 min 1badmofo 5
Rooster? 52 min Yep 34
truth hurts 53 min Yep 4
Jesus loves gay people 2 hr shutit 44
Little league softball 2 hr shutit 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tannersville Mortgages