Get ready for freezing temps in New O...

Get ready for freezing temps in New Orleans, on North Shore

There are 2 comments on the NOLA.com story from Dec 31, 2017, titled Get ready for freezing temps in New Orleans, on North Shore. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

A hard freeze watch has been issued for much of southeast Louisiana and parts of south Mississippi, according to the National Weather Service , as an "arctic blast" of abnormally cold air enters the region overnight Sunday and into Monday, making bundling up necessary for any outdoor festivities for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. The arctic blast will also bring rain overnight Saturday and into Sunday, with rain chances pegged throughout the region between 30 and 60 percent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

realthomas

Lemont, IL

#1 Dec 31, 2017
people wonder what makes your area soo great.

it's people. it's that simple.

you should see how cold it is up here.

last night, i made my first fire place fire in here.

slept like a baby. couldn't even tell it was minus whatever

temp and / or with wind chill.

tonight.`7 or `9, if it's not illuminati forced bs.

we'll see.

that's TEMPERATURE
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#2 Jan 4, 2018
realthomas wrote:
people wonder what makes your area soo great.

it's people. it's that simple.

you should see how cold it is up here.

last night, i made my first fire place fire in here.

slept like a baby. couldn't even tell it was minus whatever

temp and / or with wind chill.

tonight.`7 or `9, if it's not illuminati forced bs.

we'll see.

that's TEMPERATURE
In New Orleans the word "heat" is referenced to what you have to sleep with under your pillow and pack when you go ANYWHERE outside your house day or night. They don't call it armed robbery there, it's called payday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tangipahoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Bloody Tangipahoa' veteran recalls wild times,... (Mar '09) Apr '18 Entertained 4
News AWOL Marine Charged with Murder in Kentwood (Apr '08) Nov '17 JustAnObserver 62
Lorenzo Dow Fenn (Sep '17) Sep '17 Djfenn 1
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) May '17 Faithdwnsouth 192
News One dead, several others injured in shooting (Mar '09) Apr '17 02543LPS 144
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Feb '17 Showers save lives 1,150
News Amite mayor pays $270,000 to settle Medicare ch... (Aug '08) Nov '16 Sheri Hosli 3

Tangipahoa Jobs

Personal Finance

Tangipahoa Mortgages