Homeless sex offender molested 5-year...

Homeless sex offender molested 5-year-old, police say

There are 19 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Homeless sex offender molested 5-year-old, police say. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A homeless registered sex offender was arrested in Orlando on Monday, accused by police of molesting a 5-year-old girl his sister was babysitting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Probably an ex-Disney employee. This is the problem with gay people, they can't leave their hands off the kids.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2011
Probably Ron from Mascot, TN. Crazy sick psychopath.
Tired of Silly

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
Probably an ex-Disney employee. This is the problem with gay people, they can't leave their hands off the kids.
Probably some loser who lives on Topix and has no life....hey, that could be YOU!!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 31, 2011
Where the H*LL was the babysitter and why is SHE not charged with neglect????
Oh Ya

Blaine, TN

#9 Aug 31, 2011
dsntslp wrote:
Where the H*LL was the babysitter and why is SHE not charged with neglect????
The babysitter was Casey Anthony and her mother .

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#11 Sep 1, 2011
Oh Ya wrote:
<quoted text>The babysitter was Casey Anthony and her mother .
Dumbass.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#12 Sep 1, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably some loser who lives on Topix and has no life....hey, that could be YOU!!!
Right? Or..more likely you huh?
Tired of Silly

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Right? Or..more likely you huh?
Nope, not me at all.. But you....yeah, you're a charter member of the freaky ghoul loser club.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#14 Sep 2, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not me at all.. But you....yeah, you're a charter member of the freaky ghoul loser club.
I'm the founder..get it right. You shouldn't have quit school, education is wonderful. It enables a person to start such a successful group. You don’t even understand your country’s judicial system..How sad is that!
Some might call you a dummy. I just figure you're a lazy!
Tired of Silly

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the founder..get it right. You shouldn't have quit school, education is wonderful. It enables a person to start such a successful group. You don’t even understand your country’s judicial system..How sad is that!
Some might call you a dummy. I just figure you're a lazy!
Loser, I'll put my degrees up against your GED anytime. You're too stupid to comprehend perfectly clear evidence, much like the retards who were on the jury. I figure you're probably lazy, since you obviously don't work for a living or have any life whatsoever outside message boards, but I think you're also dumb as a box of rocks and like twice as ugly. Now run along, make a friend, go outside, stand in traffic, whatever useless dumb people DO all day.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#16 Sep 2, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser, I'll put my degrees up against your GED anytime. You're too stupid to comprehend perfectly clear evidence, much like the retards who were on the jury. I figure you're probably lazy, since you obviously don't work for a living or have any life whatsoever outside message boards, but I think you're also dumb as a box of rocks and like twice as ugly. Now run along, make a friend, go outside, stand in traffic, whatever useless dumb people DO all day.
Hhahhhahhaha..you're angry! Angry people make me laugh.
Tired of Silly

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Hhahhhahhaha..you're angry! Angry people make me laugh.
You're really not very perceptive are you? Would I waste that much emotion on a cretin like you?? Think again, dear. You're a momentary diversion from a busy day, and not a very entertaining one.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#18 Sep 2, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really not very perceptive are you? Would I waste that much emotion on a cretin like you?? Think again, dear. You're a momentary diversion from a busy day, and not a very entertaining one.
Wow..Momentary diversion, I sure am a steady diversion for someone as important as you. You can't keep your eyes off of me. I own you! Hhahahhahahahaha….you’re angry..I love angry people..I love you..HHhhahahhhahaha….

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#19 Sep 2, 2011
Is there anything more fun than teasing the uneducated? Bwahahahahhaha....
Tired of Silly

United States

#20 Sep 2, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
Is there anything more fun than teasing the uneducated? Bwahahahahhaha....
Only a sick individual would think that teasing anyone is fun, and only an idiot would think that everyone who disagrees with their (wrong) opinion is uneducated. Again, I'll put my degrees up against your GED any old time, sugar....or do you not want to admit that you failed that GED test? As for being angry? If it makes a pitiful loser who lives in a basement apartment with 12 cats feel good about your sad little life, go for it. The opinion of said loser is pretty darn irrelevant to me. Now I can't play with you anymore, I have things to do and lives to impact.
God Condemn Disney

Knoxville, TN

#21 Sep 2, 2011
The statement Police Say only tells me there are several lies involved with this story. How many women and children were raped by cops in America so far this year? How about Walt Disney Pedophiles. How about the ex Chief of Police in Windermere Fl who allowed his buddies to rape 14 year old girls.Execute cops like this.
God Condemn Disney

Knoxville, TN

#22 Sep 2, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the founder..get it right. You shouldn't have quit school, education is wonderful. It enables a person to start such a successful group. You don’t even understand your country’s judicial system..How sad is that!
Some might call you a dummy. I just figure you're a lazy!
And Silly is ls white trash that hangs around the filthy casino at Tampa Fl. Her daughter is worse then her mother. Booty call ????

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#23 Sep 2, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a sick individual would think that teasing anyone is fun, and only an idiot would think that everyone who disagrees with their (wrong) opinion is uneducated. Again, I'll put my degrees up against your GED any old time, sugar....or do you not want to admit that you failed that GED test? As for being angry? If it makes a pitiful loser who lives in a basement apartment with 12 cats feel good about your sad little life, go for it. The opinion of said loser is pretty darn irrelevant to me. Now I can't play with you anymore, I have things to do and lives to impact.
Hhahahhaha…yet you do it all day on every thread you’re on. Bwahahahhaha…this is the second time you’ve brought up your “degrees” Bwahahahahaha..you don’t even know how your own country works..Anyone can claim they have a degree. You crack me up, you and that anger problem you have. Hhahahha…you are a funny one you are. You’re the person that gets mad at people that don’t think like you do. I couldn’t give a hell what you think, aside from feeling bad that you quit school. Basement…12 cats..Bwahahahahha…how angry and immature can one person be to say these types of things…Bwahahahahhaa…basements and cats….Bwahahhahha…oh you are rich you are!
I love you miss angry head!

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#24 Sep 2, 2011
God Condemn Disney wrote:
<quoted text>And Silly is ls white trash that hangs around the filthy casino at Tampa Fl. Her daughter is worse then her mother. Booty call ????
Yeah but she’s white trash with “DEGREES”
HHhahahahhahahaa!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tangelo Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min RealDave 1,383,719
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 513,250
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 73,637
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr tina anne 59,532
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 17 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 23 hr Princess Hey 18,980
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tangelo Park Mortgages