Police: Michael Johnson armed and dangerous

Dec 10, 2008 Read more: Evening Sun 185
Penn Township police officers stand outside the home of township Commissioner Michael L. Johnson Jr. Read more
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
alive or dead

Middletown, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2008
calling all bounty hunters. so if u see this scum bag , whats the reward ?$10k or ??, alive or dead ? calling all hunters , instead of deer hunting , hunt this scum bag down. where that Walsh guy from America's Most Wanted when u need him ? one thing for sure , he won't love jail. he will not last long there.
SWclass1981

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Dec 10, 2008
These so called "victims" and the Evening Sun have his blood on their hands. I don't beleive he is quilty. I do beleive he will kill himself, because of the state of mind they put him in. They put his face in the newspaper for all to see, and that was wrong. Think how his family is going to feel. These were girls willing to sell their bodies and admit to doing drugs, I don't feel sorry for them.
resident of westmanheim

Westminster, MD

#3 Dec 10, 2008
This is a very sad story. I feel bad for his family, what they are going thur at this time...I hope if he is guilty, he is punished to the fullest...
Penn Resident

Gaithersburg, MD

#4 Dec 10, 2008
SWclass1981 wrote:
These so called "victims" and the Evening Sun have his blood on their hands. I don't beleive he is quilty. I do beleive he will kill himself, because of the state of mind they put him in. They put his face in the newspaper for all to see, and that was wrong. Think how his family is going to feel. These were girls willing to sell their bodies and admit to doing drugs, I don't feel sorry for them.
are you kidding?!?! a possible rapist and you dont think us other women should see his face in case we encounter him! Come on! He might kill himself - but that is on his own hands - no one elses. He wouldnt be running if he were innocent
Rain Man

Baltimore, MD

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Yes, it's terrible when a newspaper reports when people are charged with crimes.

Cry me a river.
Upset Taxpayer

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Dec 10, 2008
SWclass1981 wrote:
These so called "victims" and the Evening Sun have his blood on their hands. I don't beleive he is quilty. I do beleive he will kill himself, because of the state of mind they put him in. They put his face in the newspaper for all to see, and that was wrong. Think how his family is going to feel. These were girls willing to sell their bodies and admit to doing drugs, I don't feel sorry for them.
You may not believe he is guilty, but the proof IS mounting up! An animal like this probably won't kill himself because he doesn't have the guts to do so! How dare you say we should feel sorry for the family, and then blame the victim. He should have felt for his family instead of these obviously troubled women! The way I see it, we have alot of victims because of Mike. The women first, children second, wives third, and his loyal friends and followers last! Manson had people like you in his corner too!!!
mom in hanover

Spencerville, MD

#8 Dec 10, 2008
I cannot believe that people are still thinking Mike is innocent!! If you have ever had the non-pleasure of meeting him, trust me you would agree with those who are not shocked by his actions. A control freak who has no respect for women.... yeah..I feel realllllllllll sorry for him ....NOT!
mom in hanover

Spencerville, MD

#9 Dec 10, 2008
By the way... just how hard can it be to find him??? I pray that his children and ex are being protected !!
McSherrystown

Wilmington, DE

#11 Dec 10, 2008
Total scumbag. Hope they find him, soon!
Law Dude

Harrisburg, PA

#12 Dec 10, 2008
SWclass1981 wrote:
These so called "victims" and the Evening Sun have his blood on their hands. I don't beleive he is quilty. I do beleive he will kill himself, because of the state of mind they put him in. They put his face in the newspaper for all to see, and that was wrong. Think how his family is going to feel. These were girls willing to sell their bodies and admit to doing drugs, I don't feel sorry for them.
God I hope the SW in your name doesn't mean South Western High School; what a bad name you'd give to a great school district if this comment got out! You are now qualified to be the worst person in the world.
DistraughtCitize n

Carlisle, PA

#13 Dec 10, 2008
I cannot seem to grasp an understanding of how a man can do something like he did. There's no doubt in my mind that he is guilty, no doubt at all. He is a low-life, and now he is a fugitive. I am glad he ran, because there's also no doubt that he will be caught, and his sentence will be dramatically increased because of it. It's disturbing to know that people with the slightest power can get so totally out of control as to severely affect the victims' lives like he did. It is disgusting, and this man should be put in prison for the rest of his life, and he knows it. That's why he ran, he couldn't face the prospect of living in jail. After being a police officer for York, it is unnerving to me that this man can see all this crime and all these bad things happening as part of being a police officer. And what does he do? He leaves his job, takes his badge with him and then begins to impersonate a police officer to do commit crimes like he has not only seen but fought to prevent. It is a sad day for Penn Township, and an even sadder day for the commissioners. Even the slightest bit of power and people lose control. There needs to be something done about this. We need better commissioners and we need better authoritative figures. I am sick and tired of having to deal with this garbage on CNN, MSNBC and FOXNews. Now we have to deal with this garbage here at OUR home. When will this end?
Not only this, but I cannot BELIEVE SWclass1981 and the comments given. Not only defending this piece of garbage, but ACTUALLY blaming the victims!!! It is people like SWclass1981 who help to encourage rape by impersonating an officer from such scumbags and bad souls. Shame on you, SWClass1981. Shame on YOU.
Facts

Baltimore, MD

#14 Dec 10, 2008
DistraughtCitizen wrote:
After being a police officer for York, it is unnerving to me that this man can see all this crime and all these bad things happening as part of being a police officer. And what does he do? He leaves his job, takes his badge with him and then begins to impersonate a police officer to do commit crimes like he has not only seen but fought to prevent.
While I sympathize with you, don't oversell his position as a cop. He pushed paper most of the time in York because of his "injury."
H-D Rider

West Chester, PA

#15 Dec 10, 2008
If people thinks he'll result to killing himself, so be it, I just hope that the kids and mom have quality protection from this pervert. God Bless the ones that have to be embarrass by all of this, but don't be, you haven't done a thing and whatever happens to him, he has only himself to belame.
augh

Newville, PA

#16 Dec 10, 2008
SWclass1981 wrote:
These so called "victims" and the Evening Sun have his blood on their hands. I don't beleive he is quilty. I do beleive he will kill himself, because of the state of mind they put him in. They put his face in the newspaper for all to see, and that was wrong. Think how his family is going to feel. These were girls willing to sell their bodies and admit to doing drugs, I don't feel sorry for them.
are you kidding me?!?!?! i was thinking "finally, these idiots who are standing by him will realize his is so definately GUILTY!!" ... and here you are defending him???? geez!!

i don't care if you are/were a drug addict or a prostitute ... a crime and a crime ... and he should be punished. should he decide to take his life - OH WELL - it'll only save us taxpayers the money to not have to prosecute ...
T Sak

Harrisburg, PA

#17 Dec 10, 2008
augh wrote:
<quoted text>
are you kidding me?!?!?! i was thinking "finally, these idiots who are standing by him will realize his is so definately GUILTY!!" ... and here you are defending him???? geez!!
i don't care if you are/were a drug addict or a prostitute ... a crime and a crime ... and he should be punished. should he decide to take his life - OH WELL - it'll only save us taxpayers the money to not have to prosecute ...
Deep breaths, Deep breaths.
Their all slowly receding back to the swamps.
PDL

Gettysburg, PA

#18 Dec 10, 2008
I don't like how the local media handled this case. While I agree the public needs to know about him, especially now that he's a fugitive, I feel embarrassed for the family. Unless you can prove they helped facilitate these crimes, leave their names out of it. Granted, in this day and age, everyone can find out the most personal details of everybody else, some kind of line needs to be drawn.

Has anyone noticed he seems to target drug users and hookers? I can't wait to see him punished for his crime, but have these women been charged with their crimes, too...?
The Foreman

Saint Thomas, PA

#19 Dec 10, 2008
I Said in a previous statement that if they dig they will find more. As far as fellow commis Prieber he was a puppet on Johnson's string. Open your eyes Penn Twp.
T Sak

Harrisburg, PA

#20 Dec 10, 2008
PDL wrote:
I don't like how the local media handled this case. While I agree the public needs to know about him, especially now that he's a fugitive, I feel embarrassed for the family. Unless you can prove they helped facilitate these crimes, leave their names out of it. Granted, in this day and age, everyone can find out the most personal details of everybody else, some kind of line needs to be drawn.
Has anyone noticed he seems to target drug users and hookers? I can't wait to see him punished for his crime, but have these women been charged with their crimes, too...?
Oh yea great thought. Lets punish them for having the courage to be willing to say what this guy has been doing. They should get a medal. Because had they not. Where would it have ended. Maybe this little trip would not have been enough for him later. Maybe killing would have been his next step, or maybe pulling over soccer mom, or confronting soccer mom at the mall would have been the next pill to feed his addiction. You goofs who think the way you do just completely confuses me. Do you really realize what he has been doing and what he may be capable of. The girls should be given a reward, because they just may have saved us "good outstanding" citizens asses.

“The Horse Stops Here”

Since: May 08

Littlestown,Pa

#21 Dec 10, 2008
Hes on the run,with a badge and a gun...Hes got a van gonna rape if he can...He knows hes toast not going to jail...So he had a lawyer get him out on bail...Hes a serial rapist,doesnt know their names.. Hes not going to jail gonna go down in flames.Red lights are flashing, he dont wanna stop.. They better watch out for suicide by cop.
T Sak

Harrisburg, PA

#22 Dec 10, 2008
The Foreman wrote:
I Said in a previous statement that if they dig they will find more. As far as fellow commis Prieber he was a puppet on Johnson's string. Open your eyes Penn Twp.

I actually complained to the police about Prieber portraying himself as the boss of police. And was discounted completely. I confronted Prieber and had the police there and I was ignored. Actually contacted a lawyer because of it all. And had sent emails to the Penn Township police about this. And guess what happened. NOTHING. So if your reading this Prieber you know exactly who I am. And this is not over yet. I intend to do everything I possibly can, Da, states attorney, State police, to have the Township investigated. This Johnson mess demands it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taneytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Problems Mount For SILVER OAK ACADEMY Owner O... Mar '15 Boot Camp Monitor 9
Silver Oak Academy Prison School (Feb '10) Mar '15 Boot Camp Monitor 24
restaurant Mar '15 speedbuggy48 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Julia W. Gouge as County Comm... Mar '15 richard 1
Review: Rob's Tower Motor Sales And Service Jan '15 Sean carpenter 1
News Official says he was wrong to ask that his name... Jan '15 Hooogle It 2
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Oct '14 Chad 694
More from around the web

Taneytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]