Next stop, New Oxford

Next stop, New Oxford

There are 7 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Next stop, New Oxford. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Sammy, a basset hound owned by Cedar Eckert, walks through a field as a crane moves a caboose onto Eckert s property near New Oxford Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

what else

Pittston, PA

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Neat idea! Make sure to take before and after photos!
xyz123

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2010
i think this is a waste of money...
jackson

Shermans Dale, PA

#3 Jan 16, 2010
xyz123 wrote:
i think this is a waste of money...
it is not your money close your pie hole can't wait to see it Cedar your father and my grandfather were great friends CLS jr
mjh233

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2010
Oh, buddy, now you've done it. Talked to the press, shown it's something you really like and want.

Now the little government worker bees will be coming after you like a swarm of locusts, wanting permits, inspections, licences, etc., knowing that they hold the power to kick over your little toys and make you cry. Then maybe they'll let you buy them off with some money for a "study" if you donate a "viewshed" to the township....
rpm

Hagerstown, MD

#5 Jan 16, 2010
my dad would love something like that... he's a train nut. and kevin remember alwine brick...worked with you there
kae3783

Williamsport, PA

#6 Jan 17, 2010
rpm wrote:
my dad would love something like that... he's a train nut. and kevin remember alwine brick...worked with you there
hi! is this andy groft 'toad'???
observer

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 17, 2010
Congrats on achieving one of your dreams.

Cedar is a good man, and raised a good family, well deserved, enjoy your new project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taneytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) May 25 J Brown house II 33
Silver Oak Academy Prison School (Feb '10) May 24 Bowling Brook Stu... 26
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Feb '17 jstanley 2005 bbp 702
Problems Mount For SILVER OAK ACADEMY Owner O... (Mar '15) May '16 Truth and wisdom 9
Victor Cullen to Change Strategies (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mac Come 1
News Quantell Exec. Gets 1 Year In Defense Contracti... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Done Wrong By the... 1

Taneytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Taneytown Mortgages