Women left without home after fire in Prophetstown
A fire destroyed a house at 305 Lafayette St. in Prophetstown Saturday morning. The fire chief says he believes a faulty electrical system is to blame.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Gazette.
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Correction: The fire was at 312 Lafayette. The drop-off for donations is located at 305 Lafayette (across street from house fire). Thank you.
Add your comments below
|Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Whi... (Oct '10)||Feb '15||Phil Shamon||49|
|can you please//////give me your phone number (Nov '07)||Aug '14||Lance420||3|
|What Time Is It? (Jun '14)||Jun '14||guest||1|
|Fire in Walnut (Jun '14)||Jun '14||jam||1|
|ed (Mar '14)||Mar '14||mud2||1|
|Tampico man faces new charge (Mar '14)||Mar '14||juanita||1|
|Princeton Police (Mar '10)||Feb '14||Son of murdered m...||4|
Find what you want!
Search Tampico Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC