Annette

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

We have slides found in a barn in Blue Grass, Iowa from your area in the years of 1949 to 1960. These are incredible! Was there a tornado or a train wreck in the 50's We have got wonderful pics of a family that the aging patriarc was a free mason of the highest degree -(big deal)so what. Anyway, we would like to return these to this family, as there are children, grandchildren that should be still alive in these slides. Being a person that is ALL about family, I would like to meet these people an return these wonderful slides. There are about 100, or more, slides. Historical and neat.
colleen matson

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

In settling an estate recently we came across a baby ring in a ring case from a place called
J.P. Winger JEWLER & OPTOMETRIST WALNUT ILL
we are curious to know a little history of this shopI think I remember my father-in law saying one of his kin owned such a shop.A history with a time frame would be helpful. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tampico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tampico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••