Petraeus affair started after he beca...

Petraeus affair started after he became CIA director; Congress upset over FBI investigation

There are 12 comments on the PennLive.com story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Petraeus affair started after he became CIA director; Congress upset over FBI investigation. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Retired Gen. David Petraeus began an affair with his biographer in 2011, two months after he became CIA director, a friend and former top aide said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Marchin

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
As Americans must suffer the consequences of their voting so should Petraeus for his traitorest actions toward his own family.

Suffer the consequences
The Vapid President

Orange, CA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
US military arrived 14 hours after Benghazi attack:
YEAH BUT OBAMA KILLED A HERMIT ON DIALYSIS

Hussein Obama purposely made a call to Netyanhu and spoke for an hour just as Benghazi had started. He was not in the Situation Room as required. The phone call to Israel was to give him an alibi as to why he was not in charge of the crisis as Commander in Chief. As Hillary said, when the 3 am phone call comes in, who do you trust? Hillary has documented proof that she ordered increased US protection for the Libyan mission but was denied by Hussein Obama. Bill wanted her to release those documents but Hillary did not want to be held responsible for the demise of the first black president.

My Dad used to tell me.... "when the right hand is moving, watch what the left hand is doing." Watch Obama on Benghazi, don't be distracted.

Recount petition to Congress or they will lose their jobs through fraud votes too in upcoming elections like Mia Love and Allen West. We need numbers to give them ammo for recount.

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio ...
SEND VIRALLY.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
His wife should have taken better care of herself.

Lose some weight! Color that grey hair!
no steal mi gooose

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Nov 12, 2012
[email protected] LLC, ;-00000h, Partner OK2!;-0
no steal mi gooose

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Nov 12, 2012
fbi-female body invest
cia-central insult asssso
;-000000h, watta booteafool thong
Paulee Broadwil

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 13, 2012
This looks super suspicious.
First he said it was a terrorist atack and then three days later he says it's a movie. Then wwe find out it WAS a terrorist attack. I think Obama pooped on the rug again.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 13, 2012
did you know that adultery is court martial offense? punishment = 1 year in prison.
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/law/mcm.p...

so, why isn't this pos being put in the brig?

I guess like rangel, these people are above the law. right?
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
did you know that adultery is court martial offense? punishment = 1 year in prison.
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/law/mcm.p...
so, why isn't this pos being put in the brig?
I guess like rangel, these people are above the law. right?
He probably made a deal with Obama. A trade off for the lie in Benghazi about a mob and a movie for not testifying and no court marshal. It reads like a BOSS episode.
PATRIOT

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
The notion that the Petraeus affair began after he was appointed Director of CIA is ludicrous. There is a photo of him and his lady biographer on a military aircraft with the General in his fatigues. What was she doing on that military aircraft with him, and him in uniform? I'm really getting tired of being lied to.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
The notion that the Petraeus affair began after he was appointed Director of CIA is ludicrous. There is a photo of him and his lady biographer on a military aircraft with the General in his fatigues. What was she doing on that military aircraft with him, and him in uniform? I'm really getting tired of being lied to.
yeah. I agree. a little transparency would be nice.

freaking politicians. they are as bad as lawyers. I really believe we should have term limits on all our politicians. and require drug tests every month.

the last thing we want are cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippie politicians running our country.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the last thing we want are cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippie politicians running our country.
Well, sad as it may be, a majority of voters disagreed with you on this one last Tuesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain n other medications (Feb '15) 16 hr spammer 6
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Thu Flea your povery 136
News Lunsford drops suit against Citrus Sheriff (Mar '08) Apr 25 fartlord420 14
Donald Velsor Corrupt Port Richey Cop (May '12) Apr 25 Pasco resident 12
News St. Pete man arrested for pruning bushes Apr 21 Not a Democrat 1
Review: Gulf To Bay Pool Service (Oct '13) Apr 20 Kelly35 7
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Apr 17 Justice seeker 233

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages