Fatal stabbing in St. Petersburg

There are 36 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Fatal stabbing in St. Petersburg. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

St. Petersburg, Florida - Pinellas County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a male suspect in connection with a stabbing incident at the Palace Mobile Home Park on 54th ave, in which a female victim was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robert

Osprey, FL

#25 Aug 12, 2008
and i got your bitch and her baby punk
Andy

Nolensville, TN

#26 Aug 15, 2008
Follow your lead?? HA, by doing what, bringing homeless crack head herion addicts into my home, or getting the one i love addicted to herion, wich one you think is a grown up descision? dont try me, i know more about you than you think, and im not putting judgement smart one, read a lil better, im just stating the facts, and dont make yourself look all innocent on a website that you think no one goes on and try to make people feel sorry for you saying that she was pregnant, cause she wasnt if you were around at the time of the funeral you would have found that out, oh yea and if you loved her so much why werent you there huh?? no matter what anyone thought about you, everyone hated you anyways and you knew that,if you loved her then you would have at least been there, but good thinkin on your part cause we were waiting, im sure you loved her (or lust her), but it wasnt real love or else that mother wouldnt even have been in your house, if the kids were there at the time then you really have been hunted like a dog, and i hope you testify against him cause i know you were called about that too. HA
Robert wrote:
Run? only the lord can judge me i did everything i could you be put in a situation to either try to cover up the hole of the love of your life is bleeding out of or run after a punk to get revenge dont you dare put judement upon me you little shit i loved anna with every bit of my soul and if the lord thinks i did something wrong i shell be punished but you? follow my lead and grow the fuck up
Robert

Osprey, FL

#27 Sep 19, 2008
Feel sorry? you know nothing about me except what you were told, and me getting her addicted to herion? She was on herion BEFORE I even met her, and look innocent? I blame myself daily I don't need sympathy and I hoped you would come back to this god forsaken page You know absolutely nothing except what you "Think" you know and everyone acts like you don't know where I'm at I'm not even a block away from where BA Works he can come get his again dog on me all you want like I said previously I would trade places with angel any day I'm not even going to rap with you, nor call you names by letting this sim out Anna wouldnt want this you feel you got something to say? Her grandparents got my number and BA know where I live tell me to my face Don't try to be a E Bully Andy you werent ever there :X Bye
amy powell

Lakeland, FL

#28 Oct 17, 2008
i am annas little sister no one has control over what another person does or says no matter what happen or who was there god wanted anna to come home to her father it was just her time all of us have a date when we will be called home so please stop blaming eachother for her leaving it is out of our control i miss her sooo much i did not spend alot of time with anna after her and B.A. split up and the last time i talked to her was on valentines day and we told eachother we loved eachother she will be forever missed
amy powell

Lakeland, FL

#29 Oct 17, 2008
bobby ive never met you but i have heard many things about you i just pray this has been a life changing experince for you and you are working on changing your life i think you have and will continue to suffer the worst because you where there and watched her die i feel so bad for you and i know you will be haunted every day of your life may god watch over you and help you heal
andy

Nolensville, TN

#30 Nov 21, 2008
to anyone that still comes to this page, there is a website that you can go to PYSIH.COM and there is the story of what happened to anna. she will always be remebered. and i wanted to sick some PYSIH readers on this creep christopher robertson.
rOBERT

Palmetto, FL

#33 Apr 18, 2009
That was for ansi, we can head up anyday want my number?
Pik

Sarasota, FL

#34 May 18, 2009
I'm drug free, and I'm back in st pete I want it done and over with
I can't change what has happend.. but alot of people tend to put there opinions in the situation for fact, and most likely has never even seen a dead body before I love ger i COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU BELEVE and making it where I can no longer see them anymore is garbage grandparents and family have most likely filled up there head that I killed there mothre so there probably hate me now.. this is for the other page
Andi
Ba
You can come get , get it off your chest she loved me I loved her I took care of those children NOT YOU and you call yourself a dad.. get real next time I see you I'm taking off my bell kid
-PiK
Anna and Pik
Always together and forever!!!!!!
I love my angel, BA's just mad because he obviously thought 4 inches was big enough.. I love you baby I pray everynight for you and the children.. I hope one of these punks do me a favor I miss you my hermaso angel..
Love always and forever Pik
Pik

Sarasota, FL

#35 May 18, 2009
Amy I'm not a bad person I tried my hardest.. I'm drug free.. all I ask from you is to tell me how the children are please.. I cry wishing they were in my arms again.. no the sad thing? we were suppose to get to the fun center the next day...
nikki

Pasadena, TX

#37 Oct 1, 2009
i just found out that my aunt angela was murdered every1 has told me she killled her self and im only 11 i miss her way to much angela i love u with all my heart ok
Agape

Galveston, TX

#38 Feb 4, 2010
How many of you people *are* there? Did Marcos Kasvicis just father kids all over the US and Greece and them dump on them? And just look what happened to them! Him and Diane, now that's what I call good, caring parents. Raised that kid right, living in a trailer park with trailer trash.
Mommy Susan

Saint Petersburg, FL

#39 Feb 6, 2010
My beloved child Anna you will live on in the heart's of those who love you.Anna you no longer have to live to live with the pain's of this world.I know your looking down on us from heaven and your very proud of your children and me.I know the only gift I can give you is to be the best person possable for your children and you sister Amy who suffers alot over loosing you. Your children are the best so smart.Anna all you know today is love and peace with you heavenly Father.So I know life is a gift, so I must not waste it.Anna my beautiful child I will alway's love you and miss you,untill we see each other again I hold you with all my love in my heart!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALWAY"S MOMMY!
Nameless

Santa Fe, TX

#40 Jul 22, 2011
@Agape I guess Marcos did father kids everywhere cause he is my father too. But he's never taken the time to get to know me even though I lived near him most of my life. If I've counted orrecrly, that makes 7 kids including the two that have passed away. Another of Marcos' daughters was found beaten to death in Houston a year after Anna's death. it's a sad situation
alyssa

Spring Hill, FL

#41 Oct 18, 2011
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
it was because she told him he couldnt eat the food she just bought for her family. she was my cousin and this guy killed her because he wasnt allowed to eat their food also she was pregnant so he killed both of them
I really dont like how all you people talk bout this story as if u know what happend anna was not pregnant the loser bobby lied and my niece and her brother never where allowed to go to bobbys house 4 reason that everyone who really knows anna knows why get the whole story!
nameless

United States

#42 Sep 9, 2012
It never went away angel. You dont get over it. And it never gets better. Forever.
sabrina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#43 Oct 20, 2013
to be honest I really don't like you,your the reason my mom is dead, if she would of never meet you she would of still been hear. I dought you actually loved my mom and I dought she loved u, u didn't try to stop nobody and you did do something wrong and god WILL PUNISH YOU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kinky sex stories Fri Babeboo101 1
News Books, toys, games and DVDs wanted for annual C... (Apr '13) May 21 CFUW do nuthin 4 us 4
Tampa Slim May 21 Get a life 1
come down to Tampa Mayhem for a family afternoo... May 19 ChrisDico 2
News Dermatology clinics closed (Mar '11) May 19 marc 5
Fart Fetish May 15 Iamabuttsniffer 1
Review: Emerald SPA May 15 cindy 1
More from around the web

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]