Fatal stabbing in St. Petersburg

Fatal stabbing in St. Petersburg

There are 36 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Fatal stabbing in St. Petersburg. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

St. Petersburg, Florida - Pinellas County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a male suspect in connection with a stabbing incident at the Palace Mobile Home Park on 54th ave, in which a female victim was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DEE

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Mar 8, 2008
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO. A YOUNG GIRL LOSES HER LIFE OVER FOOD.
Common Sense

Windermere, FL

#2 Mar 8, 2008
I understqnd the boyfriend brought this human garbage into their home. Was he a friend from prison?
Michael Jones

Sarasota, FL

#3 Mar 8, 2008
DEE wrote:
THE STORY WAS VAGUE. WHAT WAS THE LAME ACCUSE FOR THE STABBING?
Michael Jones

Sarasota, FL

#4 Mar 8, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
I understqnd the boyfriend brought this human garbage into their home. Was he a friend from prison?
YEA, SOME FRIEND.........
SAD

Tampa, FL

#5 Mar 8, 2008
i went to school with her so sad
Kelly from Florida

Indian Rocks Beach, FL

#6 Mar 8, 2008
SWEET Finally JUSTICE...One Assailant caught!! Throw the book at him!
ashley

AOL

#7 Mar 9, 2008
this sick bastard killed my cousin and her unborn child over groceries! i think its crap he is only getting charged with second degree murder. he should get charged with alot more he killed too people after given a place to stay. what a sick bastard!
ashley

AOL

#8 Mar 9, 2008
Michael Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
THE STORY WAS VAGUE. WHAT WAS THE LAME ACCUSE FOR THE STABBING?
it was because she told him he couldnt eat the food she just bought for her family. she was my cousin and this guy killed her because he wasnt allowed to eat their food also she was pregnant so he killed both of them
maria kasvicis

United States

#10 Mar 10, 2008
i love u my sister..anna marIE MAY U REST IN PEACE .. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN SOMEDAY....AND MAY ALWAYS BE WITH U
maria kasvicis

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2008
I LOVE U SIS WHICH I NEVER REALLY HAVE GOT TO KNOW YOU BEACUSE WE WERE BABIES WHENEVER WE KNEW EACHOTHER....I WISH WE COULD HAVE GROWN UP AS SISTERS WHICH WE ARE I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT HAVING THE LAST NAME...BUT YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MY SISTER ANGELA .. I FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU ABOUT THE AGE OF 15 ... IF WE WERE TO HAVE GROWN UP TOGETHER ..NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED YOU HAVE SO MUCH FAMILY OUT HERE IN HOUSTON THAT LOVE AND CARE FOR U SO MUCH/.... I LOVE U SISTER MAY U REST IN PEACE..XX0X0X0 MARIA KASVICIS
maria kasvicis

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2008
I LOVE U SIS WHICH I NEVER REALLY HAVE GOT TO KNOW YOU BEACUSE WE WERE BABIES WHENEVER WE KNEW EACHOTHER....I WISH WE COULD HAVE GROWN UP AS SISTERS WHICH WE ARE I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT HAVING THE LAST NAME...BUT YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MY SISTER ANGELA .. I FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU ABOUT THE AGE OF 15 ... IF WE WERE TO HAVE GROWN UP TOGETHER ..NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED YOU HAVE SO MUCH FAMILY OUT HERE IN HOUSTON THAT LOVE AND CARE FOR U SO MUCH/.... I LOVE U SISTER MAY U REST IN PEACE..XX0X0X0 MARIA KASVICIS
maria kasvicis

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2008
I AM HER SISTER MARIA KASVICIS FROM HOUSTON TEXAS I WISH I COULD HAVE GOTTEN TO SEE HER MORE..........I WISH I HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW HER I AM SO MAD I AM SO MAD... BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME DAD BUT NOT THE SAME MOM I WISH THERE WAS MORE I COULD HAVE DONE FOR HER TO KNOW HER FAMILY MORE.....BUT WE NEVER KNEW WHERE TO FIND HER.. I JUST FOUND OUT HER NAME WHENEVER I WAS 15.I WISH SHE COULD HAVE SEEN ME...MAYHER BEAUTIFUL SELF REAST IN PEACE
maria kasvicis

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2008
HEY U ARE MY COUSIN IF UR HER COUSIN.. DO U KNOW HER DAD MARCOS KASVICIS.. THATS MY DAD TOO...WRITE ME BACK ON YAHOO..I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE OF MY SIS'S PICTURES WHO I HAVENT GOTTEN TO SEE.....EMAIL ME OR MYSPACE ME... [email protected] OR MYSPACE.....(SEARH OR BRWOSE) MARIA KASVICIS
Dan Bryan

Palmyra, VA

#15 Mar 10, 2008
This S.O.B used to live in the Central Virginia area for a couple years ago and dated my older sister briefly. We always thought chris was crazy until he finally snapped (keep in mind he is a crack head/steroid abuser) and nearly strangled my sister to death. He went as far as stopping to get a gas canister and throwing the gasoline everywhere in the house; threatening to burn them all down. My sister got her dog and drove the hell out of there, 50 miles away to where my mom and I left.
The next day he flees before I have any chance to do unimaginable damage and torture to his fucking soul.
Karma caught up with him it would seem, but not enough. And at the same time he took two completely innocent souls with him; one of which hasn't even seen life. My heart goes out to the whole family.
Robert

Parrish, FL

#16 Mar 11, 2008
I am annas fiance, I did everything I could to save her life.. its my fault I allowed this mother***** to stay at my house.. I would trade places with angel if I could he would have stabbed her more then once.. i swung on him all the way threw the hallway I tried saving her life.. I swear I did.. I miss her I'm so sorry baby I'm sorry Baby please why couldnt he have killed us both...
Andi

Brentwood, TN

#20 Mar 16, 2008
May you rest in peace anna, the funeral was beautiful, may your children always remeber you and how wonderful you were to them. Just fyi for everyone, she was not pregnant, the autopsy came back with the results before her funeral.Nathans father is like my little brother, every time i see BA and nathan my heart hurts thinkin of all the pain this mother f***** chistopher robinson caused to so many people, and the pain that nathan will never fully know the mother he had, i just hope he will always know that she is with him and sabrina everyday and watching over them with so much love.
Andi

Brentwood, TN

#21 Mar 16, 2008
UH I dont know why it says valdosta GA, im straight from the burg, this thing is messed up. St pete baby
Andi

Brentwood, TN

#22 Mar 16, 2008
Oh yea, and to you, u punk ass biotch robert piccolo, your job was to protect her, and you failed, how could you let this happen, it should have been you that was stabbed, i pray for mercy on your soul when certain people see you on the streets of st pete. run boy run
guy

Bedford, UK

#23 Apr 7, 2008
DEE wrote:
shame 4 that bitch nd her baby:D
Robert

Parrish, FL

#24 Aug 12, 2008
Run? only the lord can judge me i did everything i could you be put in a situation to either try to cover up the hole of the love of your life is bleeding out of or run after a punk to get revenge dont you dare put judement upon me you little shit i loved anna with every bit of my soul and if the lord thinks i did something wrong i shell be punished but you? follow my lead and grow the fuck up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) 1 hr Poor People are D... 64
sexting numbers (Jun '15) 3 hr poitgbvcbb 22
News Clinton on Trump: 'I can't really imagine him o... 18 hr Trumping On 7
News Political World Awaits Hillary Clinton's Pick F... 21 hr Le Jimbo 6
News For Clinton, concern lingers over enthusiasm fo... Sun Patrick Aei 1
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Stroker 220
News Girls Gone Wild founder hires new lawyer (Feb '08) Jul 19 GLOBAL GAZA 13

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages