Alpine "Truck" stop
tampa

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2012
4001 armenia and the other aqnd revealing truth is at 5201 armenia.

Revealing truth is also stupid and aimless. HOW doe these people take advantge of others and take money? They're so fucking stupid.

Of course there is that old sorority connection. Delta Theta Sigma?????????? one of them.

I think Delta Sigma Theta traditionally black sorority.

IS gwen Reed also a member??????????
Ron

Two Rivers, WI

#4 Oct 3, 2012
What is this sensless babble??
tampa

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Fat Rick running the multi gazillion dollar revealing truth inistries, living ilke a fat h0g in avila and has his wifey following me around bellowing in parking lots ... that's very godly, ain't it?

They join other avila residents in this frolic. This is the third avila resident in the past few months I have caught stalking me. BACK OFF AVILA.

Do Gus and Amanda live there, too? Do you get the running orders from Bilzerian? I notice he is closely tied to most of the confederate white trash crack dealers on the web. That means stormfront and IRA and now fat rick and mouthy sorority wife.

Probably Courtnee Brantley's church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO: Here Is How You REALLY Pronounce IKEA Tue Lisa Ann 1
News Photo Flash: Meet the Cast of the Iceman Cometh... Tue Mary June 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Tue Dig Gravers 46
Great builders near Land O Lakes Odessa area? May 23 JakeM 1
Review: Youthful Reflexion May 21 outoftowner 2
fox 13 should replace russell rhodes (Jan '11) May 19 Papps 97
Adult theater May 17 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages