Do You Want Another George W. Bush?
Posted in the Tampa Forum
#1 Nov 5, 2012
Do you like the idea of another LIAR, a liar like George W. Bush?
Do you love war?
Do you want your Social Security Cut?
Do you like women rights slashed?
Do you want a Cult Church telling the President how to govern?
If you do vote for the Liar? Flip/Flopper Mitt Romney. He didn't earn the nomination, he bought the nomination.
Why Mitt Romney Will Lose!
1. If the man had not told so many damn lies.
2. If he had not FLIPPED/FLOPPED.
3. LIED like a dog.
4. If he only coughed up all of those tax returns? What was he hiding?
5. If he had only told America what his plans were, for getting those 12 million jobs.
6. Obama at 20 million.
7. If he had dropped his attack on ObamaCare.
8. Anyway he lost, Sorry Mitt. You are used to losing anyway.
9. Just tell the truth next time.
10. Become a Baptist, if you want Billy Graham supporters. Remember he called you a CULT LEADER. And you are a CULT LEADER.
11. He lost on the World Stage. Our strongest ally, made fun of him after his comments at
#2 Nov 6, 2012
I'll answer the question you pose directly:
Yes, another George W. Bush would be a pleasant change after enduring 4 years of having that bumbling socialist Muslim Obama in office.
While George W. Bush was in office, I always had a job, could always pay my bills, and was able to save money. And I knew we had a President who prayed to God, not Allah. All of that has gone away since incompetant Obama took office.
And now you are trying to stand on Obama's record?
#3 Nov 6, 2012
democrats do not stand by isreal. support your troops. vote romney
#4 Nov 7, 2012
Oh well, it looks like we ended up with another Jimmy Carter.:-(
R.I.P. America as we once knew it!
#5 Nov 8, 2012
Watch them cry when the IRS snatches their tax refund because they didn't buy health insurance.
Add your comments below
|kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15)||1 hr||_Zoey_||152|
|Starbucks revokes ban on Tampa man||2 hr||McDookies||4|
|Anyone ever attend Frenchburg Job Corps (May '09)||11 hr||Jessica Locklear||30|
|Debate: Gay Marriage - Tampa, FL (Jul '10)||Jul 31||Timster1781||134|
|Health inspector closes Tampa Jersey Mike's||Jul 31||Yes Liberal||1|
|Boy claims former principal offered him cash fo... (Aug '07)||Jul 31||Not surprised||17|
|Minister finds Jesus in bag of Cheetos (Mar '08)||Jul 30||Break farts||25|
Find what you want!
Search Tampa Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC