A man was shot for texting at a movie...

A man was shot for texting at a movie. This isn't an anomaly in America

There are 1032 comments on the The Raw Story story from Jan 17, 2014, titled A man was shot for texting at a movie. This isn't an anomaly in America. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

The spontaneous shooting of a father over some texting and tossed popcorn had barely grabbed our attention when the headlines came about the even more horrific crime in New Mexico .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#319 Feb 3, 2014
Richard_ wrote:
Cops are democrats, just like all government workers. Speaking of government workers, has the moulie run the country into bankruptcy yet?
Cops are republicans, just like all government workers.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#320 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops are republicans, just like all government workers.
Too bad for you LIEberals that's not true, eh traitor-troll?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#323 Feb 3, 2014
GCDMW wrote:
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamright OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBRED’S complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted hagg.ard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasn’t been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX gun threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing it’s tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing
Yet more mindless babble from the resident filth-troll.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#326 Feb 3, 2014
2ndAmRightisabuffoon wrote:
<quoted text>
2ndamrightard is exercising his right to be stupid... it is in the bill of rights...
John Kerry and the Right to be Stupid
Our new Secretary of State, John Kerry, thinks that the right to be stupid is part of the Bill of Rights.
You really are pathetic.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#328 Feb 3, 2014
2ndAmRightlikestojackoff wrote:
<quoted text>
would you swallow or spit jesus? simple question..
Drooling satanic spambot.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#330 Feb 3, 2014
2ndAmRightsuksbigones wrote:
<quoted text>
drooling christian re-tard.
Think the evidence clearly shows just who it is with the problem here troll. And it certainly isn't me.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#332 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have yellow sticky notes pasted to your forehead because you forget what you said and did the day before?
Nope. But it hilariously obvious that you do.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#335 Feb 4, 2014
2ndAmRightisafag wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you keep stickies, on your a$$? use the dried semen for glue...
Flushed again, eh walking and typing excrement?

Location hidden

#336 Feb 4, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But it hilariously obvious that you do.
Yet it is me that keeps slapping the snot out of you and you making the stream of retractions.

Funny how that is: check your notes, DL.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#337 Feb 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it is me that keeps slapping the snot out of you and you making the stream of retractions.
Your delusional state doesn't constitute reality, traitor-troll. You are the chief punching bag here on Topix. You've been slapped around more than a speed-bag located in the busiest gym in the world.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#339 Feb 4, 2014
jesuslovesdimwits wrote:
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamright OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBRED’S complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted hagg.ard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasn’t been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX gun threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing it’s tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing
You need to flush yourself, vile excrement.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#341 Feb 4, 2014
jesuslovesdimwits wrote:
<quoted text>
Utterly incapable of posting anything of intelligence, eh repetitive drooling drone? Seems to be your lot in life - PATHETIC.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#343 Feb 4, 2014
jesuslovesdimwits wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, yeah... you are known for you intellectual posts...BWHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH ...bend over...jesus is coming....
You need to extract your head and get some fresh air, vile troll.

Southeast Virginia

#344 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three.....maybe four.....retractions in the 6+ years I have been posting here is HARDLY what I would call a "stream", Short-bus. More like a drop in the ocean. But it is quite funny that you would think so, because you are about as deep as a thimble.

Location hidden

#345 Feb 5, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Three.....maybe four.....retractions in the 6+ years I have been posting here is HARDLY what I would call a "stream"
Three or four to me since I have started posted, darling, and that doesn't come close to covering your errors.

Wipe your chin, Sticky.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#346 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three or four to me since I have started posted, darling, and that doesn't come close to covering your errors.
Wipe your chin, Sticky.
You are caught in a lie on a daily basis, you vile freak.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#348 Feb 5, 2014
jesuslovesdimwits wrote:
<quoted text>
as opposed to you whose whole life is a lie based on some jewish zombie nailed to piece of wood and you yapping about some perceived rights, which we have infringed big time in California, New York and many other states...bwhahahhahahhaha
Your time is coming soon, treasonous freak.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#350 Feb 5, 2014
-2ndAmRight- wrote:
<quoted text>
your time has come.. bend over..
Not for you or anyone else, LIEberal demonrat freak.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#352 Feb 5, 2014
-2ndAmRight- wrote:
<quoted text>
so if jesus asks you to bend over and spread your cheeks????....hmmmmm
you know he will...
Say goodbye again, twisted LIEberal demonrat freak.

Southeast Virginia

#353 Feb 5, 2014
-2ndAmRight- wrote:
<quoted text>
so if jesus asks you to bend over and spread your cheeks????....hmmmmm
you know he will...
Wassamatta, TROLL? Run out of email addresses to register under????

LMAO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers (Jun '15) 13 hr Abcdef 17
News Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Mon Determination 96
News 'Runaway Mom' Brenda Heist now in Panhandle jail (May '13) Sat Joe 3
News Doctor accused of fondling another woman (Oct '07) Sat Sarah 37
News Tampa No Stranger To Intrigue Of Organized Crime (Aug '08) Jun 24 Paul2232 71
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Jun 24 Vaginal wall odor 50
Potbelly Jun 21 Hungry 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages