Father of shooter: "My son was sick"

Full story: WTSP Tampa Bay

Celso Bello says his son had lost 30 pounds in the last several months. Saturday, deputies say George Orlando Bello Garcia shot and killed his estranged wife and two friends.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Hernando

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

If only these psychos would just kill THEMSELVES and leave the innocent alone. My sympathies to the VICTIM'S families.
Eddie

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

I knew George Bello. I knew him by this name for many years. This man did not like guns in any way when we were friends back in the 70's and early 80's. What the hell happened?? I am so sorry about the loss of these beautiful people and George. He was a great person when we were friends. We both grew up and just lost contact when I moved to California way back when....

“It is what it is”

Since: Jun 07

Tampa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

If a person is sick friends and family should get them help....Baker Act them!!
florida citizen

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Hernando wrote:
If only these psychos would just kill THEMSELVES and leave the innocent alone. My sympathies to the VICTIM'S families.
it's dumb a$$ comments like yours the show people don't know thier a$$ from a hole in the ground -- I feel sorry for the family but keep your dumbass comments to yourself -
Tee

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Why do people always blame someone or something else when thugs do something like this? He/she was sick, had a bad childhood, yada yada yada on and on....nobody ever accepts responsibility for their own actions.

Poor kids, no parents and a good thing they were not home when this happened.
mother of 2

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Tee wrote:
Poor kids, no parents and a good thing they were not home when this happened.
Thank god for that! Although they will be scarred for life. My prayers go out to these poor children.
T LEWIS

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

My heart goes out to every family that is impacted from such a aweful tragedy. The Kids, my God. Two set of kids, with no parents.
There was no need for the killings. No matter how bad the economy is right now. This was not a way to handle the situation.
May God Bless all the family members.
luckydog

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

That bullet to the back of his head cured him instantly.
malachi McCoy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Glad I killed him:):):)
tampa

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

what absolutely horrendous things to say. He was a happily married man who developed health trouble and may have had other troubles. He and his laughing wife were getting divorced. More than likely someone called and told him she had co. He drove by. Has anyone checked his cellphone? No, I bet not. There's another criminal here.

God Bless Chris Artigas' family.

God Bless the families of George Bello and Regina and Gina.

They were all friends at one time. Something went wrong for the man. Even his father is saying how extreme it was. Thirty pounds IS a lot in a few onths. That's from fat to stick.

Stop being such jackasses.

It's a terrible crying shame. Maybe like over here they sprayed toxins in his car. It does make you go temporarily insanely mad. I suspect it's fire retardant. I put a camera on my car to catch them and it stopped for the most part. This is nto the only incidence you see of this. This is so close to road rage. From the tampered with vehicle to his back porch is only a few feet. Not enough to get rid of the poisonous effect. Anyone is welcome to examine my car engine for traces. IT is also on the car seats. It ate places in the seat which they spray in it so I am enveloped in it as I drive and so my family and I argue from the effect of the rage it produces. I know this because I am an easy going amiable person and then I get in my car, have trouble breathing (like absence of oxygen nothing wrong with my lungs) and then the anger is there. They also do this when you go inside stores and leave your car in the parking lot. BE AWARE. I caught a local thug (maybe a fireman in a maroon tundra type vehicle four door truck) who left my car in a hurry (got him on vid and micro) setting off an alarm. I decided which I will sometimes do .. to run out and catch him because he was not prudent. There he was running and fish-tailing out of the parking lot. He speaks espanol only on the video. He's a real fucking smartass but there you go: NOT. MY. IMAGINATION. And it isn't in this case either. My imagination has names and faces. And tag numbers.

RIP.
malachi McCoy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I got an award by the the governor of Florida for this!
malachi McCoy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

All you people are jackarses!
malachi McCoy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

T LEWIS wrote:
My heart goes out to every family that is impacted from such a aweful tragedy. The Kids, my God. Two set of kids, with no parents.
There was no need for the killings. No matter how bad the economy is right now. This was not a way to handle the situation.
May God Bless all the family members.
Thanks Tim! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tampa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••