MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge

MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge

There are 124 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 17, 2008, titled MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

St. Petersburg MJ Morning show host, Todd Schnitt is suing Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, claiming that Bubba's made all types of offensive statements on air about MJ and his wife Michelle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Fred Scuttle 4 Prez.”

Since: Feb 08

#130 Jan 25, 2013
It is a well known fact that Schnitt had to pay Chevy an extra five grand to install wooden blocks on the pedals of his penis enhancer "Vette" so that he could reach.
Bubba The Love Gum

Orange City, FL

#131 Jan 30, 2013
The fat slob is gonna lose and pay dearly.

And he should. Bet he wouldn't have called someone's wife a w---- out on the street....we would be hearing about his funeral.
Michelle Schnitt

Saint Petersburg, FL

#132 Mar 10, 2013
Help me dear lord, I have to live with the 4'2" Napleonic complex "man". This jew says he's 47, but he's really 59. And, yeah, I am a whore. Two annomous men fathered our kids. Neither look like Toddy. Sheeze, he can't get it up after downing 3 Viagrias. Then we have the tears. First over losing to Bubba by Tampa jurors and now that his "Schnitt Show" has fallen to 23rd in ratings, except for Bumblick, Iowa, where they think he's just teabagger great. I'm gonna divorce the old fart before the last of his dollars goes to lawyers. His daddy's running out of cash too, having sued a DJ in Newport Beach 20 years ago for the same name calling thing. That time he won $300K before paying attorneys. We had an agreement with Campbell that he's stay "dry" during this trial and I'd screw him if we won, but he saw that ship sinking fast and had 2 move to plan B, picking up a 30 year old hottie who wanted to screw gramps. I just need to get the hell out of this "marriage". I need a real man like Mark Ober or, crap, even Cowhead. Anybody but this midget. It's like living with the flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#134 Mar 16, 2013
That turd of a midget and his whore of a wife need to be spat at if ever encountered in public. Restuarant servers: if you have them as customers, you need to add the extra spice to their food. The ass needs to move away. He's got that multi-million dollar retirement home he's buliding in Colorado - go. You don't need to live among the $30K a year white trash from a trailer in Plant City as Todd refers to Tampa Citizens. Bet Clear Channel is so happy they extended your contract since that once dominant station is down to like 15th in the ratings - down from 5th - and Schnitt's show has fallen to like 23rd for the time period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young, violent, organized: the trouble with gangs 2 hr robert 3
$5 Amazon Coupon Code for using app 21 hr 5dollacoupon 1
Kentucky Thu Cowboy 4
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) Thu _Zoey_ 286
murderer Alexander Walkine Thu Bumblebeee 6
News Plan in the works for on-campus Publix at USF i... Wed Paul 1
spice lovers of tampa florida (Dec '14) Oct 5 ur name here 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages