MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge

MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge

There are 124 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 17, 2008, titled MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

St. Petersburg MJ Morning show host, Todd Schnitt is suing Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, claiming that Bubba's made all types of offensive statements on air about MJ and his wife Michelle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Land O Lakes

Lake Hamilton, FL

#109 Apr 2, 2008
Just think about it....When Bubba left the radio air waves all there was left for a morning show was MJ. Not much of an option. But when Bubba returned all his old listeners and probably some new ones said " Ah something better than this curly Q nerd jackass"
Congratulations Bubba.
CJC

Madison, AL

#110 Apr 2, 2008
First of all if these two short fat asses werent
on the radio, no one would pay attention to them
anyhow. They would be nothing. Who cares?
Yaeah

Cape Coral, FL

#111 Apr 2, 2008
Bubba just took it too far, at first it was hella funny. Now it's almost like Bubba is losing it.
jackson

Trenton, NJ

#112 Apr 11, 2008
Bubba kicks ass, stern breathed life into bubba's career and now he's back on terrestrial whooping ass and grabbing the arbitron #1 spot!

im from brooklyn, ny and catch bubba on the web, then on his sirius deal in the afternoon.

I know MJ reads this crap cuz its one or three other sites reporting on him. no one cares.
bubba is nationwide, and doesnt even mention any of the local crap that goes on. he doesnt need to.

and i heard that dope MJ is supposed to do XM as well. haha, once the merger goes through he'll get the boot along with those 2 morons dopie & anthony.

MJ will fade away along with his terrible radio show that no one listens too.
go cry about it.
madvillebirdman

Taylorsville, NC

#113 Apr 14, 2008
obviously you have never seen this little coward in public. He is way too small to look down on anybody. What a little punk. Hope Bubba stomps him in court like the tiny bug he is.
elisa wrote:
I love Mj I've been listening to his show for years, I have respect for him because he keeps the show clean for broadcast, and is a good person
stacie walker

Largo, FL

#114 May 1, 2008
Carl wrote:
Bubba is right about 1 thing, Tampa radio sucks, including his new 'show'.
u sux balls
Big Man

Plant City, FL

#115 May 5, 2008
tomuch has his head up MJ's ass. Bubba is the man and OWNS the lil' man with the pubic hair on his head known as MJ which has a couple of leg's sticking outta his ass that belong to tomuch.

Since: May 08

Spring Hill, FL

#116 May 13, 2008
I myself listen to Wild 98.7's Freaks in the morning and they have much better content then both of them but between MJ and BUBBA I would have to take BUBBA, he may be crude and rude but that is what you expect from him and he wears it out on his shirt and not hide it behind a mediocre morning show that should really be dropped and this comes from a X-forced to listen listener, MJ does treat his crew like crap and does talk about absolutely nothing that most people want to know about, put on a diaper and suck a binkie you cry baby arseclown..
jjj

Norridgewock, ME

#117 Oct 3, 2008
How come MJ fired Jabber Jaw? I heard JJ on Bubba last week. Or is this old news?
john mccain

Plant City, FL

#118 Oct 8, 2008
Steve wrote:
I agree. MJ has nothing better to do than to call his wife and daughter, exploting them for the show. Maybe you should call BJ and beg him to come back. Your show is wicked boring to me although I believe mostly women and preteens listen to your bullshiz babble about britney, tmz, and all other types of stuff we do not care about. Now I don't exactly agree with what bubba has done in the past, but his show has content. He hits a wide range of topics, oh and let me add, these are topics we can relate to, unlike MJ show. OH and MJ I DO NOT CARE about your new cars, your daughter, your wife, your house, your vacation, your trips, your federal training crap, your perm, your height problem, your feelings about fergie, britney, whitney, or yourself "mini-me." I'm sure your a nice person in real life, but your a boring babbling dj on the radio. I don't care about your silly putty, or hannamontana...you see I was forced to listen to you to and from work in the morning because you were the best of radio, and in this area it all sucks. Now I tune in while driving and online to 102.5 FM. Again, we know bubba has history, but who gives a shizzit, he has enough bizzallz, to tell the truth and ask questions others are afraid to. Oh and Ned, your gross and hilarious. OHHH GAWWWDDD YESSS !!
asounds just like bubba, who is a is a discusting fat pig, he always has been, and will always be.You have nothing to say that is relavent. Listen I like jabber jaw,she is a very nice person,i have met her at the Hannah montanna contest, I was one of the contestants,she was prob the most accomadating.As an employer if a employee calls in "sick" as in I am sick and I cant come to work, but then I turn around and see them at a rally??she didnt deserve to get fired but def repremanded, She KNOWS that he is going to call you out if they found out, I am not sure why you didnt take a personal day. Joey B is a Liberal, and he still works there. Well if that fat ass bubba who is worthless gets his way and Barak HUSSEIN obama gets elected , you wont have to work, the govt will take care of you Jab!!
viewer

Norristown, PA

#119 Oct 16, 2008
Who is that linebacker sized, obviously democrat women on the show today. Wow, what an agitating woman. What a bad show!
j roll

Norridgewock, ME

#120 Oct 21, 2008
Bubba you are a shade of your former self. U ain't what you used to be in the 90's. I couldn't STOP listening to your shows, now you absolutely suck. No one wants to hear Hulk Hogan's old ass.
Check Six

United States

#121 Jun 12, 2009
BUBBA ARMY ALL THE WAY! Schnitt is almost gone... What is he now, 4th in Tampa? Say goodbye, MIDGET.
bubba sucks

Dayton, OH

#122 Nov 3, 2010
bubba made fun of veterans and he uses our court and law to gain fame shock jock anything goes for a dollar a drug dealer wouldnt go as low or a hooker hes a loser
Henry M

Clearwater, FL

#123 Dec 31, 2010
Howard Stern RULES!!!! It sucks I have to listen to these wannabes, maybe if the combine the show and call it fatso and midget they might get better results.
Dr Phil McGraw

Brooksville, FL

#124 Feb 5, 2011
Recent updates on his medical results indicate that Bubba the Love Sponge has Rectal Cranial Inversion or more commonly known as " having his head up his a-ss. "

Since: Dec 10

Venice, FL

#125 Feb 5, 2011
Is that disgusting dirtbag Bubba still on the radio? I thought that revolting pig was gone years ago! Even more, I can't believe people around here would still listen to that slimeball.

I almost started a war in my workplace years ago because I couldn't stand listening to that horse's hiney for even 2 minutes.

As annoying as Schnitt is, Bubba makes him sound good.

Radio around here is pretty much hopeless!
Monica

Englewood, FL

#126 Jan 16, 2013
"Mj" would degrade and call his own callers names if they didn't agree with him... If only he had balls as big as his ego. This is pointless & a waste of $$!! Grow up little man!
Pale Dago

O Fallon, MO

#128 Jan 24, 2013
Be nice.
Bubba The Love Gum

Altamonte Springs, FL

#129 Jan 24, 2013
Just another PR scam.

He called me that, he called me this...they're both a bunch of headline grabbing egotists.

Hope they both just go away. Bubba can take his dumbass redneck army with him. Thank God MJ and his teeny bopper crew already left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers (Jun '15) 18 hr Jake 23
American cowboy co. (Mar '13) Thu Jenn333 6
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Wed Debbie Arnoldt 65
News Clinton on Trump: 'I can't really imagine him o... Jul 24 Trumping On 7
News Political World Awaits Hillary Clinton's Pick F... Jul 24 Le Jimbo 6
News For Clinton, concern lingers over enthusiasm fo... Jul 24 Patrick Aei 1
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Stroker 220

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages