I want to know

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2012
would like to know if anyone knows or have known a guy named dav or david moore (age about 50 now) , married to a woman named darlene. would like to know the good and or bad, thanks
I want to know

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2012
the womans name might be diane.
Esyhawk

Gainesville, FL

#3 Aug 3, 2012
I met a David A. Moore through a dating website. He said he was a widower and had a nine year old son. He also said he worked as a oil facilitator. At the time I met him he was supposedly working in Glasgow. He said his card was comprimised and needed to borrow money for airfare because he card was frozen. I asked him for his address and called the number to the house he said he lived in and found out a David Moore lived there, but it was not him. He is a scammer.
sandy

Clinton, AR

#5 Dec 5, 2012
here call this number and ask for david 0112348084488159
Esyhawk

Dunnellon, FL

#6 Dec 5, 2012
What kind of number is that???
Bluebells

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Yes...he is still at the same scam. I have reported him and international criminal protection are investigating. His scam is quite elaborate but he did not get a penny from me.
Thanks for posting this discussion string.
Esyhawk

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Interesting. Can I ask how long ago you had any contact with him? Same story?
Bluebells

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Recently for 11 days. Post your address and I will email.
Bluebells

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Jul 21, 2013
Eyshawk - it would seem there are records of this scam, dating back since 2009. Different names and history but I read an email he had sent and it is definitely the same guy. I have people working on it and it may well stem from Nigeria. Would like to talk with you but understand if you are apprehensive to post your email. Email me at [email protected] and we can exchange numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAINESVILLE COINS LUTZ FLORIDA alert!!! (Dec '11) Aug 18 NavalOps 35
Is Tampa awesome? Aug 18 BizzyBee 4
Farm products/eggs/honey etc. Aug 18 5th AF 1
russell rhodes is a idiot (Oct '11) Aug 17 Joseph p snipe 11
fox 13 should replace russell rhodes (Jan '11) Aug 16 kdog57 103
Old Aleen Aug 14 wtf 2
News PolitiFact Florida: Kriseman overstates poverty... Aug 13 Her 3

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance