Drug bust goes bad

WTSP - Tampa Bay's 10 News - Tampa / St. Petersburg Most Popular Stories Drug bust goes bad - suspect, 17, shot three times St. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amber

Bradenton, FL

#28 Apr 28, 2010
I remember when i wrote that first message, i know exactly what was going thru my mind. now so much has changed. joshua and i have went thru sooo much together and BOTH of us made really stupid mistakes. both of us have learned to ignore all the haters and keep our heads up. After all we have been thru im still standing behind him. i still beleive with all my heart joshua danniel giannico will be out one day and i bet next time you google his name you will see more than stories about a confused kid who took the wrong path. this MAN changed my life forever i will always love him and he will always be my best friend. and for everyone who ever talked down on us, im just going to let you know that i STILL have his back, always have and always will. FREE LIL JOSH.... the best is yet to come sweetie.

-INFINITY-
Cari

Dunedin, FL

#30 Jul 21, 2010
People steadly want to judge someone they don't know. I love my big brother nothing will ever change that. One stupid mistake and all the sudden he's a bad person? Fuck everyone who's saying that those of us who know him know that he isn't and he's given me some of the best advice I've ever recieved. Keep your head up we love you

JUSTICE FOR JOSH!
leah acquarolo

Lakeland, FL

#32 Dec 2, 2011
josh isnt a bad kid. he made a mistake and honestly got too much time for what he did. he was a kid. ya he did wrong but what kid doesnt make mistakes. dont evr bad mouth someone u dont know!
Stupid kids

Saint Petersburg, FL

#33 Dec 4, 2011
amber wrote:
I remember when i wrote that first message, i know exactly what was going thru my mind. now so much has changed. joshua and i have went thru sooo much together and BOTH of us made really stupid mistakes. both of us have learned to ignore all the haters and keep our heads up. After all we have been thru im still standing behind him. i still beleive with all my heart joshua danniel giannico will be out one day and i bet next time you google his name you will see more than stories about a confused kid who took the wrong path. this MAN changed my life forever i will always love him and he will always be my best friend. and for everyone who ever talked down on us, im just going to let you know that i STILL have his back, always have and always will. FREE LIL JOSH.... the best is yet to come sweetie.
-INFINITY-
So, the best you can do to defend how this is a "good" person is to celebrate the eventual day he will get out of prison? You believe he will be out some day? Big deal, so will a lot of other people who are ruining society. You sound like a brainwashed member of a cult.
floridaboy

Largo, FL

#34 Mar 8, 2012
man im so tired of readin all this bullshit bout my boy josh.. all of you ppl are judgin him but i gaurantee more then half of you know someone doin time... i mean everyone makes mistakes mutha****a.. not one person in this world is f****n perfect.. if you ppl wanna talk shit about someone who about who u know locked up!! everyone knows someone locked up!! man f**k the police.. free lil josh!!keep ya head up bro!!

Since: Mar 11

Bradenton, FL

#35 Mar 10, 2012
Josh was setup, damn crooked cops like they always is.
Drop n usa

Lutz, FL

#36 Mar 10, 2012
It does not matter who fired the weapon or who did not fire the weapon.
Under the felony murder doctrine law All parties invovle in a murder gets the same treatment because they would had all profited from the bad act if they did not get caught.
Drop n usa

Lutz, FL

#37 Mar 10, 2012
floridaboy wrote:
man im so tired of readin all this bullshit bout my boy josh.. all of you ppl are judgin him but i gaurantee more then half of you know someone doin time... i mean everyone makes mistakes mutha****a.. not one person in this world is f****n perfect.. if you ppl wanna talk shit about someone who about who u know locked up!! everyone knows someone locked up!! man f**k the police.. free lil josh!!keep ya head up bro!!
There is a difference in judging someone and stating the facts
stfu

White Hall, AR

#38 Mar 12, 2012
gay
avery

Saint Petersburg, FL

#39 Apr 3, 2012
yo man josh is my cuzin nd anyone nd everyone who is sayn hes a bad person YALL JUS DONT KNO HYM

FREE LIL JOSH
apple sauce

United States

#40 Jul 22, 2012
Drop n usa wrote:
It does not matter who fired the weapon or who did not fire the weapon.
Under the felony murder doctrine law All parties invovle in a murder gets the same treatment because they would had all profited from the bad act if they did not get caught.
There was no murder during this crime so please spare us from your wanna be legal BS. Face the facts. The only reason he even got as much time as he did is because it was a police officer. If a 17 year old did that to one of us he would get 6 years Max under the youthful offender guidelines. Florida is a disgusting state for locking our children up and throwing away the key.

Since: Mar 11

Bradenton, FL

#41 Jul 28, 2012
Florida is trying to stop crime, when you get people whining like the poster above, it must be working.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#42 Jul 28, 2012
disco wrote:
if making a bad choice makes a a bad person then i guess prob everyone is...i aint even much know him but thur friends hes a good guy..fu*& what you say he didnt know the re-action to the action he was doing...and when he did he stood down..people you need to get your life in check and stop trying to judge someone else's dont make a preamble thought on someone you dont know..no one that does a crime and doesnt murder or try something with a kid there max time should be the years they have lived...its in-justice.there should be some kind of lobbying for people 25 and under.i know many people who have went to jail facing 25 years got out on bond after 2 months and changed man...stop hitting them when there down you got to help these kids
Do you know how to speak and write proper English? That ghetto twaddle makes you sound like a real dummy. I'm sure your boy will get plenty of action in prison where 'he' will make someone a nice jailhouse wife!
Lily Shores

Saint Petersburg, FL

#43 Oct 8, 2012
Drop n usa wrote:
It does not matter who fired the weapon or who did not fire the weapon.
Under the felony murder doctrine law All parties invovle in a murder gets the same treatment because they would had all profited from the bad act if they did not get caught.
You commeted saying it isn't judging it is facts. Where are you getting your facts? Your little "Felony Murder Doctrine Law" doesn't apply here. If you really knew the facts I guess you would know that no one died, which means there was no murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Time for the Jewish Megachurch 1 hr solution to terro... 1
finally maryellen elia GONE 2 hr tampa victim 1
Liberal Forever 5 hr Ron 2
Tattoos on women- Not a Keeper 5 hr Ron 5
Televangelist Joel Osteen shuns lavish lifestyl... (Nov '07) 17 hr MeMe123 330
Setting sail for Gasparilla? (Jan '08) 22 hr gasparilla 3
hot latino in town Sat janny franco 1
Tampa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips