Red Light Cameras
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Godless swine wrote:
unconstitutional only serving the communist aspirations of the liberals.... say NO to their social engineering
This was supposed to be a joke...... my apologies
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#22 Apr 1, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I agree DSM...I was just responding to one miseducated FUX news listener that is blaming this on the left and I proved the guy wrong because my state is GOP all the way down the line. We have those stupid spy machines all over.
Thanks! Did you know the state of Montana was actually safer without speed limits?
http://www.motorists.org/press/montana-no-spe...
-That is another republican state that seems not to care.
Smile

Altamonte Springs, FL

#23 Apr 3, 2013
jackson wrote:
No, I'm homosexual for you. It's that smile that just makes me want to let a bitch go up the pooper. Trot out that San Francisco=homosexual adage. How enlightened of you. But what do you expect from someone that uses their PC with one hand, the other going between their nose and pants? Since you're so focused on my driving skills, give me your coordinates and I'll come mow you down with wild abandon. No great loss to society, just more worm food.
Again mental deficient, the issue is that the FACTS have proven no reduction in accidents .... the safety argument is just a ruse to generate revenue. But you're one of those go with the flow idiots that believes everything, part and parcel, that their local government tells them.
People like you are a waste of oxygen. You have no friends or family. No one will come within ten feet of the decaying appendage you call genitals. The next time you're self pleasuring yourself, put a dry cleaning bag on your head and a belt around you neck. Pull tight. You'll see nirvana ... heaven.
Remember, SMILE, you're on candid camera.
Hop in your car, if you dare, drive back to San Francisco, and you won't have to worry about it.

You whinning is pondereous. And if you must refer to your sexual preferences, search the web, there surely is some other pervert that you can hook up with crybaby.
jackson

Saint Petersburg, FL

#24 Apr 8, 2013
There it is, my response from "smile" that has zero pertinence to the issue raised. Again, trots out the San Francisco sterotype ... got anymore? Let's hear your limited intelligence about minorities or political parties.

Last post imbicile: consume excrement and expire. I'm certain it would be no great loss since everyone in your life hates you.
Smile

Altamonte Springs, FL

#25 Apr 12, 2013
Get in a red light crash yet Jackson?

Just checking seeing how you're so worried about it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26 Apr 12, 2013
Wheather or not Red Light cameras reduce accidents is debatable. While side impact crashes are reduced, rear end crashes increase. Nothing more than a cash cow. It's all about the revenue.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#27 Apr 16, 2013
What happens in Florida if you don't pay it (or go to CIVIL court or anything)? In Iowa they take it straight out of your Tax return (if you get one) because this is a communist state, if you have to pay then they just call a few million times.
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#28 Apr 16, 2013
Please tell us where they are so we all can be on the lookout, and avoid getting our wallets emptied be our current constitution trashing government.

Let's make a list of all known stop light cameras and circulate it here!

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#29 Apr 16, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
Please tell us where they are so we all can be on the lookout, and avoid getting our wallets emptied be our current constitution trashing government.
Let's make a list of all known stop light cameras and circulate it here!
They have signs where they are. I will avoid these streets when I can. I do not trust them. The whole thing is a big scam.
Smile

Altamonte Springs, FL

#30 Apr 17, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
What happens in Florida if you don't pay it (or go to CIVIL court or anything)? In Iowa they take it straight out of your Tax return (if you get one) because this is a communist state, if you have to pay then they just call a few million times.
I've heard they pump up the fine and send you to a collection agency. If you still don't pay, you can't renew your license.

Just what I've heard, not sure if it's fact.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#31 Apr 17, 2013
Smile wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard they pump up the fine and send you to a collection agency. If you still don't pay, you can't renew your license.
Just what I've heard, not sure if it's fact.
I understand the collection agency (Iowa tries the same thing before they just take it out of your tax return) but can't re-new your liscense (which is unconstitutional anyhow) really? Florida does not embrace the constitution, how shameful:(
Smile

Altamonte Springs, FL

#32 Apr 18, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the collection agency (Iowa tries the same thing before they just take it out of your tax return) but can't re-new your liscense (which is unconstitutional anyhow) really? Florida does not embrace the constitution, how shameful:(
It's probably because it shows an unpaid citation on your license.
The charge is $152 here and no points if the ticket is paid on time. It's $300 if a cop gets you and you get the points or take traffic school.

I'm not in favor of the cameras but don't have an issue with them either. Yeah, I'm not gassing it anymore at the yellows but haven't seen anyone slamming into anyone because of them.

Just gotta live with it cause not many towns are taking them down. There is talk now of installing 'speed' cameras and they do just what it sounds like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 10 hr Baffled 1,179
GAINESVILLE COINS LUTZ FLORIDA alert!!! (Dec '11) Aug 18 NavalOps 35
Is Tampa awesome? Aug 18 BizzyBee 4
Farm products/eggs/honey etc. Aug 18 5th AF 1
russell rhodes is a idiot (Oct '11) Aug 17 Joseph p snipe 11
fox 13 should replace russell rhodes (Jan '11) Aug 16 kdog57 103
Old Aleen Aug 14 wtf 2

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance