Prostitutes busted at Tampa massage p...

Prostitutes busted at Tampa massage parlor

There are 18 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Jul 20, 2007, titled Prostitutes busted at Tampa massage parlor. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Tampa Police conducted an undercover operation yesterday and arrested three men at two Asian massage parlors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Ron

AOL

#1 Aug 16, 2007
It is not safe to walk in Tampa but they have to pick on massage places, my god, its our money they are spending to do such stupid things. There is enough dope sold in Tampa in one day to kill or ruin thousands of lives but they want to stop a place that only does the natural thing in life that will never be stopped and it is legal in a house with a stanger. Get on something more important.
Stephen

Auburndale, FL

#2 Aug 16, 2007
LOL!! Named Mi Suk... go figure!
hurricane

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2007
We live in a time of blatant ignorance.... Will we survive the stupidities of our government....our legal system is in shambles...we have a broke dick health care system.... our children are confronted with guns, drugs and poor educational system....We are imposing our will on other countries and they dont want it.... all of this and our law enforcement sees fit to bust up sex for hire....Wake up people and spend our resources in a more prudent manner....You are trying to snuff out a natural act.... Mind your own ...........business and keep your moral bias to yourself.... If I decide that a sensuous massage is what I want then I should be able to enjoy it......let go Big Brother and let me enjoy my freedoms ....
AEP

Bradenton, FL

#4 Oct 15, 2007
More to it than prostitution (a misdemeanor)

a. They were operating without a health care license from the FDH, which is a felony.

b. One was an illegal alien (possibly a slave to the Korean Mafia)

Law enforcement doing it's job.
salliemae

Fayetteville, GA

#6 May 5, 2008
law enforcement should spend more time going after real disturbences like childpedifiles and murders and real convics instead of wasted time and overtime money that the goverment gives them to do undercover work to bust a proffesion that will never go away they should make it legal these places keep pedifiles from harming our children the sickos go there if the goverment would legalize and tax it the goverment would make a hell of alot of money thats my view have a nice day....
much love from Tampa

Parrish, FL

#7 Dec 29, 2008
Mr. Salliemae and the rest of you fools have yet to realize that you are the childpedifiles. most of the ladies in the massage parlors and under age and are slaves until they payoff their debt, for being smuggled into this country. Human trafficking congrats! Now add that to your resume. Mr. Business man with the throbbing unit. Sssh...don't wake your wife and kids as you read this ad targeted just to you. much love from Tampa 34-26-34 26year young at heart mind and spirt. unlike you fools.
Florida Prostitution Law

Tujunga, CA

#8 Jan 15, 2009
There is an awesome article on a St. Pete / Clearwater attorney website that deals with solicitation and prostitution

Apparantly, words are enough to get you arrested for this offense. The police need not show that any money was ever exchanged. There also does not even need to be evidence that a sex or a sexual act ever took place. Just the offer of money in exchange for a sexual act is sufficient to be found guilty. Check it out
http://www.defensehelp.com/default.aspx...

In one part of the same article the lawyer points out the humiliation caused by a local TV station posting the photograph & names of those persons who get arrested.
Frank

Inverness, FL

#9 Jan 20, 2009
well....... I feel safe and will be able to sleep well at night knowing no suky fy will be going on in the massage parlor. Now if i can just drive down the street after 12 midnight and not have to worry about somone pulling up and car jackin me. No big crime there guess they would just say carry good coverage for your vehicle and dont forget to pay for your conceil weapons permit. Good stuff lol

“Do not question obozo!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Miami

#10 Jan 20, 2009
JEEZ! JUST LEGALIZE IT AND GO AFTER REAL CRIME!!!!!!!!!!
The voice of truth

New Port Richey, FL

#11 May 24, 2009
Understand this, A cop gets the same pay for cuffing a hooker as they do for busting drug crazed, armed, and dangerous drug dealer. So it's cuff a girl or chance geting shot and killed. Well DUH do the math on that one. Some times the term "serve and PROTECT" gets confused with doughnuts and hookers. If you look closely at what's going on you can spot drugs being sold on the corner or in the parking lot. Now that's not good. So tell me Mr law maker what is the difference between having sex with someone you meet in a bar or someone you meet on the street? Do you think it's the money rather a $1 or a $100? So what do you consider buying the girl $25 worth of booze in a bar to to get sex? The money gets spent and you may catch a S.T.D just the same. I don't get it!
Prostitution 101

New Port Richey, FL

#12 May 24, 2009
This isn't rocket science guys. Take the test below.

WHAT IS MORE PRACTICAL?

(a) Pay a hooker for quick and professional satisfaction.
(b) Spend a lot of money and time bullshiting a girl and geting her drunk at a bar.

(a) Catching a S.T.D. from a hooker---------or
(b) Catching A S.T.D. from the chick at the bar.
(Most likely the hooker will want you to ware
a condom. The bar chick--yes/no your choice.)

(a) With the hooker, no questions / no problems.
(b) When you are with your wife or girlfriend, what
if the bar girl shows up?

So if you chose (a) or (b) the bottom line is you paid fore sex. With the hooker you will get laid.
With the bar girl "maybe" but the money is gone.
so true

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 24, 2009
Prostitution 101 wrote:
This isn't rocket science guys. Take the test below.
WHAT IS MORE PRACTICAL?
(a) Pay a hooker for quick and professional satisfaction.
(b) Spend a lot of money and time bullshiting a girl and geting her drunk at a bar.
(a) Catching a S.T.D. from a hooker---------or
(b) Catching A S.T.D. from the chick at the bar.
(Most likely the hooker will want you to ware

a condom. The bar chick--yes/no your choice.)
(a) With the hooker, no questions / no problems.
(b) When you are with your wife or girlfriend, what
if the bar girl shows up?
So if you chose (a) or (b) the bottom line is you
paid fore sex. With the hooker you will get laid.
With the bar girl "maybe" but the money is gone.
AGREED
TAMPON KATIE

Palmetto, FL

#14 Jun 3, 2009
I think you should try my new massage parlor I give VP service to all for free.My new partner fat turd will be happy to assist us in our fun .tatoos in the front me and turd in the rear.opening this summer
Sandy

Tuscaloosa, AL

#15 Jun 3, 2009
TAMPON KATIE wrote:
I think you should try my new massage parlor I give VP service to all for free.My new partner fat turd will be happy to assist us in our fun .tatoos in the front me and turd in the rear.opening this summer
NoT Nice!
Citizen against crime

Palm Harbor, FL

#16 Jun 4, 2009
Big prostitution ring operating out of Clearwater. Read this blog:
http://www.tevexposed.blogspot.com/
lvsmnic

New Port Richey, FL

#17 Jul 1, 2009
Citizen against crime wrote:
Big prostitution ring operating out of Clearwater. Read this blog:
http://www.tevexposed.blogspot.com/
can't get in to read this blog....any suggestions??? i've been trying to read this for a couple of days now....
observeror

Oscoda, MI

#20 Dec 9, 2010
OBAMA HAS NOT PRODUCED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, STREET WORKERS GO TO JAIL...OBAMA GETS THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE...FOR LYING CHEATING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE..he was born in KENYA..HIS AUNT CONFIRMED IT....TELLs 168 BONA FIDE LIES...OUR PRESIDENT IS FAKE/FRAUD...BUT DOES HE GET JUSTICE?..FLYS AROUND IF AF 1, treated like a KING....HE IS WORSE THAN ANY STREET WALKER...OBAMA SPREADS DISEASE AMONGST THE CITIZENS...I WISH OBAMA WAS A TREE AND I WAS A DOG....OBAMA IS THE USURPER OF OUR CONSTITUTION...AND ALL THE CONGRESSMEN AND SUPREME COURT JUSTICES KNOW IT.....IF OBAMA TOLD US UP FRONT HE WAS NOT A BONA FIDE CITIZEN..HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELECTED...HOOKERS SO MUCH FOR THE LAW..ITS HOW MUCH MONEY IS BEHIND YOU
Mission accomplished

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 Dec 20, 2010
Good job Tampa vice I would rather be blown up then screwed to death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lunsford drops suit against Citrus Sheriff (Mar '08) Tue fartlord420 14
Donald Velsor Corrupt Port Richey Cop (May '12) Tue Pasco resident 12
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Tue Lottery Traitors 135
News St. Pete man arrested for pruning bushes Apr 21 Not a Democrat 1
Hit and run pedestrian (Oct '16) Apr 20 Aye Mon 5
Review: Gulf To Bay Pool Service (Oct '13) Apr 20 Kelly35 7
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Apr 17 Justice seeker 233

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages