Review: Affordable TV Repair in Home Service (Free Estimate if TV is Repaired)

Posted in the Tampa Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gail

Bradenton, FL

#1 Aug 21, 2011
This place is such a scam. They took my tv.Had to give them 40.00 just to pick it up and now they don't know anthing about my tv. 350.00 for a flat screen, and now it is gone. They won't pick up the phone, when they do, they don't know where the tv.is at. I am so mad. Please don't use this company.
luis

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#2 Mar 17, 2012
this company is very good have left my plasma repaired completely at a good price I was that I can recommend the very good company
James Duncan

Lutz, FL

#3 Mar 18, 2012
better off getting the warrenty with tv's these days then let rip off people try to fix them
that $40.00 would had paid for it to be fixed.
I got it on my washer and deyer both up right units.
I had to have the washer worked on, It took the guy 2 hours to fixed it. Did not cost my anything.
He said that it would had cost nearly $200.00 in service call, labour, parts to fix it if I did not have the repair insurance. which costed about that much,
Maria

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#4 Mar 20, 2012
hi all I am very grateful to the work they did these gentlemen are very professional and left everything exactly repaired thank you very much Affordable TV Repair
HARRY

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#5 Mar 29, 2012
THESE GUYS ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL I AM THANKFUL
sylvia

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#6 Mar 30, 2012
I think this is one of the best service you have given me ... these guys are very professional and I am happy with the service and treatment I received I recommend them because they are excellent in their work
manuel

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#7 Apr 2, 2012
When the alarm clock on friday my TV had a problem with the sound today amenecer alberto call which came two hours ago and have left my new samsung as this company is incredible they recommend
manuel

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#8 Apr 2, 2012
When he awoke the day Friday my TV had a problem with the sound today amenecer alberto call which came two hours ago and have left my new samsung as this company is incredible they recommend
CARLA VILLEGAS

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#9 Apr 5, 2012
AFFORDABLE TV REPAIR YESTERDAY CAME TO MY HOUSE AND fixed my Samsung 50 inch which looked distorted PICTURE THIS COMPANY IS THE MAXIMUM I RECOMMEND THE ALBERT AND YOUR CHILD WITH SPECTACULAR
sylvia cabrera

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#10 Apr 9, 2012
hello to all as the reason for this comment is in thanks to Albert and his son the day Saturday samsung lcd fixed my 52 inch in just 2 hours and in my own home wow these guys are amazing
Sony Bono

Spring Hill, FL

#11 Apr 9, 2012
Curious...all the folks raving about how great this company is are from another country

Could it be there's two companies with the same name?

Or is it about twenty different screen names from one company? Hmmmmmm
Gary Lynch

Hollywood, FL

#12 Apr 13, 2012
I am very Pleased with the service Affordable tv repair provides!!! they came out to my Home on Monday 4/9/12 to take a look at my Samsung LED 47" hdtv it had lines running vertically all over the Screen.
Alberto the tech who came out opened up the Television and Gave me a Flat Rate on the Repair, he changed out the Signal Video Module in my Home and fixed my Problem in Less than an Hour... very Proffessional service and I reccomend this Company to anybody who likes Great fast service at a good price
Elmer Bates

Hollywood, FL

#13 Apr 13, 2012
I Just Bought a 37" Samsung LCD television from Affordable tv repair in tampa fl, and they came out to deliver it and installed it and i am very pleased!
we are elderly and dont go out alot so it was very nice of them to deliver straight to our home, Thank you Affordable tv repair
Elmer Bates

Hollywood, FL

#14 Apr 13, 2012
gail wrote:
This place is such a scam. They took my tv.Had to give them 40.00 just to pick it up and now they don't know anthing about my tv. 350.00 for a flat screen, and now it is gone. They won't pick up the phone, when they do, they don't know where the tv.is at. I am so mad. Please don't use this company.
this is probably affordable tv repairs competition writing these horrible things about this great company who provides everybody with excellent service! take it from me i am a senior citizen and live on a fixed income and truly appreciate what this company has done for me! the sold me a 37" Samsung LCD and delivered to my home at no additional cost, just to make me happy, nobody now a days does this for anybody so shame on this gail person
Albert

Santiago, Dominican Republic

#15 Aug 21, 2012
gail wrote:
This Gail person is actually our competitor who writes these bad things about our Company!!! we base our work on customer satisfaction it is actually what moves us every day because we know that we solely depend on those customers for our Bussiness prosperity! it is sad that there is competitors who live to do harm to honest hard working companie like Affordable tv repair
KLJ

Riverview, FL

#16 Sep 21, 2012
gail wrote:
I agree that this place is a scam!! They picked up my t.v two weeks ago and everytime I call they give me some excuse about why it is still not fixed! I still dont have my t.v. They bought no tools in to even fix the tv in my home. It was so obvious that they werent gonna repair it in my home. If i dont recieve my t.v in the next couple of days im reporting it stolen! Its funny all of the positive comments coe from Ecudar lol
Brian

Tampa, FL

#17 Oct 5, 2012
This place is a complete rip off. They had my tv for a week then told me it couldn't be fixed. I then told them to bring it back and they kept making excuses. I just took my tv to another shop in Tampa and they fixed it for $275 it was a 50in Samsung. Complete scam and I will be reporting them.
Albert

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#18 Oct 13, 2012
KLJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that this place is a scam!! They picked up my t.v two weeks ago and everytime I call they give me some excuse about why it is still not fixed! I still dont have my t.v. They bought no tools in to even fix the tv in my home. It was so obvious that they werent gonna repair it in my home. If i dont recieve my t.v in the next couple of days im reporting it stolen! Its funny all of the positive comments coe from Ecudar lol
it's Funny how this customer can write so many lies when we have never serviced his Television, this is a competitor that is unhappy because we provide the most affordable price for all of our repairs! but instead of writing negative things about our Company u should be Lowering the Price on ur Repairs!!!
Ginney

San Antonio, TX

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Extremely rude!! I called to ask a question about my problem which i am sure they have seen before just trying to get a feel on how much it might costs before i spend $40 to have it checked out and the guy hung up in my face. I will take my business and money elsewhere!
william chandler

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 20, 2013
Good morning writing to recomend this company. I will tell you my history had a Samsung DLP 57" that did not want to turn on, I looked in internet and say it was the secondary power supply and the lamp at internet I read I can do it by myself I try to do it bought the parts and try to do it, when I changed the parts I try to turn on the TV and it was the same I decide to called a company Finding Instant TV Repair and they came home they checked my new boards I bought they checked them with the meter and they figure out it was broken they told me the total cost of the reparation of the TV and I just decide to repair it. The next day they brought the TV back home working very well. I had a experience that sometimes is better called to a company before doing it myself. I reccomend this company because they was honest and as they're name said Instantly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Dude 2,957
Black Cop Shoots White Kid 3 hr 1The Observer 11
Drew Garabo (Feb '13) 10 hr He Blows 85
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr Liberal forever 2,121
Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) 10 hr LLCheever 309
Let's chat and trade 19 hr Raven_X666 1
QUIZ: Which Tampa Bay Neighborhood Should You A... Wed TampaChampo 1
•••
•••
•••

Tampa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE