Pam Iorio makes me laugh

Pam Iorio makes me laugh

Posted in the Tampa Forum

da troof

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
tampamobrats1 hour ago
pam, how many user names do youhave? I persoally think she was laying low until her asst passed away. Like her driver. And how many OTHER city emloyees?? If she'll stalk my child and I she'll stoop to any low level. She actually follws him from store to store over the last five years.
Reply +1
jimjangle2 hours ago
"I've been waiting for the phone to ring with an apology," he said.
If there had been more days/voting locations for early voting, then the lines may have been shorter on Tuesday. More people with kids/jobs would've had an opportunity to vote. The level of cognitive dissonance by Senator Gaetz is astounding. Gaetz, you actively fought to decrease the opportunities for voters to have their voices heard.
Reply +3
Forward20125 hours ago
Dick Morris: "Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213"
Glenn Beck: "321-217 victory for Romney in the electoral college."
Rush Limbaugh: "Everything -- Except the Polls -- Points to a Romney Landslide"
Michael Barone: "Romney Beats Obama, Handily"
George Will: Romney 321, Obama 217
Newsmax: "Expect a Mitt Romney Landslide"
Larry Kudlow: "I am now predicting a 330 vote electoral landslide."
Reply 4 replies+6
BubbaJoe5 hours ago
wow, those guys are a bunch of freakin' psychics! I guess their aural spectrum must a be little off frequency! Hi-YOOO!
Reply 3 replies+6
The Medicare Thief4 hours ago
I hope they bet their souls on the outcome.
Reply 2 replies+2
Frank Booth4 hours ago
Cannot bet what you don't possess.
Reply 1 reply+2
DUTCHBASTARDO3 hours ago
LOOKS LIKE THEY SOLD THEIR SOULS TO MAMMON...
+1
smalldog5 hours ago
He's waiting for an apology? For that obvious attempt to suppress voting? I hope he's holding his breath. Congratulations to the voters of Florida who did not let the buffoons in the state government that runs this state get away this time.
Reply 1 reply+9
BobDunedin2 hours ago
Everybody responsible for vote-gathering owes an apology to the citizens of this state. And that includes the legislature.
Reply +1
BubbaJoe6 hours ago
I hope this is the first sign of an Iorio run for governor. I feel pretty confident that she could beat Rick Scott. I also hope that Alex Sink and her FloridaNext Foundation will help with Iorio's effort. Rick Scott and the Florida Legislature make us look ridiculous to the rest of the world when we're STILL counting votes! What a bunch of BS. There's no excuse for this; Gaetz needs to get a grip.
Reply 4 replies+5
The Medicare Thief5 hours ago
I feel confident that the Mystery Monkey could beat Rick Scott. Pam Iorio would take over 60 percent of the vote while spending one tenth of what Scott does.
Reply 3 replies+7
penelope675 hours ago
I'd vote for the mystery monkey if he ran against Dick Scott.
Reply 2 replies+6
The Medicare Thief4 hours ago
Well, it's true that the monkey IS better looking but I would vote for him based on his governing abilities.
Reply 1 reply+3
penelope672 hours ago
The mystery monkey could govern better than Scott with one hand tied behind his back and an banana in the other.:)
+1
thinkerguy6 hours ago
Gaetz is an arrogant jerk.
Reply 1 reply+7
tampamobrats1 hour ago
like pam
Reply -1
Blackbean6 hours ago
Did Pam Iorio just awaken from a 4 year nap ? Her outrage is both late (since everyone has been talking about this issue before the election ) and absurd .Like she is going to walk up to Rick Scott and say "fix this",and he immediately reacts. Also , let's add naive , since the obstruction of people's right to vote was a deliberate concerted effort,and not merely , a procedural inefficiency. The republican majority crafted this scheme and put it in place , hoping to disenfranchise the democrats.
It's the "closing of the barn door after the horse has escaped ", syndrome.
Reply 1 reply0
da troof

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ybor collection's Tue Seriously 1
beware martino mortgages (Oct '11) Tue Seriously 19
News Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) Tue Jaedianne 324
Spectrum sucks May 13 Croewe 8
Sargent Keith Williams Pinellas County Sheriff ... (Jan '14) May 11 Moe wiltss 5
Boycott Pineapple Willy's in Panama City Beach, FL May 10 Anonymous 1
Looking for targeted individuals in Tampa Bay area May 10 Marked 7

Tampa Jobs

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages