Another break for Buju

Another break for Buju

There are 8 comments on the Jamaica Observer story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Another break for Buju. In it, Jamaica Observer reports that:

KWAME Lumumba, the attorney representing incarcerated reggae artiste Buju Banton, says the decision by United States Magistrate James Moody to expand his probe into allegations of juror misconduct is a positive sign for his client.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jamaica Observer.

Dada

Hampton, VA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
God be with you Buju the Banton
MATTHEW

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jan 16, 2013
BUJU never should never be in jail in the first place I believe in the judicial system I know JUDGE MOODY wiill do the right thing... FREE BUJU 2013..
anne

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Dada wrote:
God be with you Buju the Banton
. I pray for u nightly
Sherwin

Barataria, Trinidad and Tobago

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Buju will be fre with constant prayers.Just as in the book of Acts chpt 12.the church prayed and Peter was Free.I was told by God to have a curch service and to pray non stop and he will be free.
Sherwin

Barataria, Trinidad and Tobago

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Dont forget to pray for Buju to keep Faith in GOD and for the case,in JESUS name
Arthur

Satellite Provider

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Jahs mercy and justice will prevail he wont let yu down be strong and constant in prayer Buju
Timange

Malawi

#7 May 16, 2013
Free buju please...God guide.
ras chemical

UK

#8 May 25, 2013
Free buju,the earth is ma mother.He is inocent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) 5 hr Debbie Arnoldt 65
sexting numbers (Jun '15) Jul 25 poitgbvcbb 22
News Clinton on Trump: 'I can't really imagine him o... Jul 24 Trumping On 7
News Political World Awaits Hillary Clinton's Pick F... Jul 24 Le Jimbo 6
News For Clinton, concern lingers over enthusiasm fo... Jul 24 Patrick Aei 1
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Stroker 220
News Girls Gone Wild founder hires new lawyer (Feb '08) Jul 19 GLOBAL GAZA 13

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages