Pitbull sexually attacks toddler

Lockport Police received a 911 call from a frantic City of Lockport mother Sunday afternoon. Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Mr_P

Bath, ME

#1 Jul 13, 2007
WTF??? Was the child left alone NAKED with the animal?
dnb

Lancaster, MA

#2 Jul 13, 2007
WTF? is right....never mind neked.....DON'T leave your kids 'unattended' for a short period of time....especially with a Pit!
alh

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 13, 2007
You are soooo right...the child had to be naked...it's one VERY smart dog to undress the child and even smarter to do it without making her scream!!! And the child didn't scream while this dog was entering her...something is NOT right with this whole senario. Someone needs to look deeper into this investigation...it is a sick world we live in...I wouldn't put anything past anybody now a days!!!
Tori

Sarasota, FL

#5 Jul 13, 2007
Let me get this right.... this Pitt Bull dog was having sex with a toddler... no really.. this dog was having sex with a child???? O.K., how did the dog know where to put it.. or did the dog keep rolling the child around until he found the wet spot? Something just isn't making sense at all! Even if the child was naked... don't you think the child would be screaming or crying or something when that dogs first paw/claws started to wrap around the child? See what I mean.... there is something missing with this story.
annoynus

Largo, FL

#7 Jul 13, 2007
WTF?!?! I mean serriousally something is definatally missing in this story! Imean who leaves their kid alone wihta dong.....and naked at that! I mean come on like the kid wouldn't have screamed before she was being fulley "raped" by the Pit?!?!?!
EdwardA

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2007
Why should this seem so impossible? yes the dog kept rolling the child around until he found the wet spot. Those nasty breed be ruthless. Please exterminate them as the giant assed rodents they are.
Erica

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2007
Passing judgment upon the breed based upon one incident is absurd. That’s like saying if someone of one race does something horrendous (which happens in ALL races ALL the time) that entire race should be shot or as you would say “slaughtered like the rodents they are”. That incident could be a product of inbreeding…maybe because they are the product of hillbilly inbreeding (human and k-9). Don’t be the typical closed minded American.

Quit frankly I’d say it’s just plain ignorance. It’s nature vs. nurture (learned in any basic psychology class). The dog could have been an abused animal or used for breeding frequently. When you breed a stallion (horse) with a “false mount” it doesn’t know the difference, instincts kick in and the job is done.

I agree that the situation needs to be looked into. Should the dog be put down for trying to have sex when he knows not that it’s wrong? He never bit or tried to harm…in a way that he would view in his k-9 brain as aggressive. Murders, rapists, and crooks get off better than animals these days. Poor parenting is the issue here.
Erica

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2007
Passing judgment upon the breed based upon one incident is absurd. Thats like saying if someone of one race does something horrendous (which happens in ALL races ALL the time) that entire race should be shot or as you would say slaughtered like the rodents they are. That incident could be a product of inbreedingmaybe because they are the product of hillbilly inbreeding (human and k-9). Dont be the typical closed minded American.

Quit frankly Id say its just plain ignorance. Its nature vs. nurture (learned in any basic psychology class). The dog could have been an abused animal or used for breeding frequently. When you breed a stallion (horse) with a false mount it doesnt know the difference, instincts kick in and the job is done.

I agree that the situation needs to be looked into. Should the dog be put down for trying to have sex when he knows not that its wrong? He never bit or tried to harmin a way that he would view in his k-9 brain as aggressive. Murders, rapists, and crooks get off better than animals these days. Poor parenting is the issue here.
EdwardA

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2007
Ah but I am passing judgment upon the breed based upon many incidents. People who are uneducated by child suffering such you are be absurd.
These dogs are not with some analogy "the same as all races" within my mind. Please percieve correctly and do not place words from my mouth.
hillbilly inbreeding (human and k-9)?(do you have some offspring we are not aware of, Please don' have sex with dogs miss - thats not safe,). I assure thee I am SO NOT "the typical closed minded American". I am not generalizing this breed I have known how dangerous pit bulls are due to children having they're faces eaten off for a long time.
I dont get my facts from The hype on TV news...As we have the internet to report the facts these days...nurture, smurture...dogs such as these are mainly brd to have this nature...so strong. we know they're bred to killers. they stem from hate. I am stating for this specific breed. This specific breed has been proven extra high risk for aggression, then should be not allowed to people without a license and years of training!
Evolved beings don't have time for such shi-it as pit bulls running around mauling or raping our children. Yes and a toddler does not "have sex" ! A toddler gets raped! Then the sane, we kill the rapist !(basic justice class). We need not psychologically question this child wether he was harmed or not. Of course he was. Stop being heartless, cruel and unusual & waiting for babies to be murdered by pits.
Does a dogs "k-9 brain view as aggressive" or a dogs right to his "instincts kick in" come before a childs rights now? That's some mighty excellent sick shi-it your spewing miss. Murders, rapists, and crooks do not get off better than animals these days...they get off equal after mauling scot free until someone catches and wacks them. Poor parenting is not the issue here.
Your child could also easily be assaulted miss by a hornier dog breed as this pit bull and humped till she bleeds. Unless your that dumb dogs crawl through windows all the time. They are as resourceful as man be these dog breeds enabled by man & most like he.
SO before you pick up a gun and shoot a coyote or wolf I hope you will shoot or stab a pit bull who are worse. Protect more toddlers and other safer dog breeds. Since a fact be that when a hurricane sets pit bulls loose they tend to form packs and either pack or alone get hungry and kill everything. I am not waiting for love ones to be eaten. The rest of you can go try to run up some trees from them then. I'll get a head start getting rid of some. Erica: Murders, rapists, and crooks get off better than animals these days. Poor parenting is the issue here......
katie

Lakeland, FL

#14 Jul 15, 2007
i think they should band pitbulls from the state because they are so feirce i think they should give everybody 1 more year to give up their pitbulls or be forced to live in another country.because not long ago my dog spike got bit by a pitbull and died 2 days later.thank tou -katie miller
katie

Lakeland, FL

#15 Jul 15, 2007
also i would make an officer go door to door making sure ALL pitbulls are GONE from the country.i rest my case-katie miller.
Latora

Scottsdale, AZ

#18 Jul 16, 2007
The hell with what kind of dog it is, how long was this parent away from her child? Anybody who has evern seen aniamls know that it takes longer than a minute for the sexaual act to happen. The child who have screamed when the dog jumped on him, way before he entered the child. The dog needs to be killed, the parent needs to be charged and the child needs to be taken. A person has to deal with many issues after being raped by another person, just think the help this child is going to need after being raped by a dog. It's just a shame.
Dawn

Valrico, FL

#20 Jul 16, 2007
Hopefully this baby won't remember the attack. As far as this being an attack due to pitbull agression. This isn't your regular territorial malicious attack on a child. Not to protect a vicious breed, but I think there are a whole lot of horney little nasty leg humping dogs out there. The difference is we never hear about them penetrating a child. I think the investigation should be really analyzed in this situation! The child would have surely made enough noise for the mother to respond in a timely manner if the dog was penetrating her (or him)! I can't imagine the poor thing just accepting it, especially due to the fact that the child needed "reconstructive surgery" If the mother was paying any kind of attention to her child, I don't see how things could have progressed to such a horrific situation!

“Now I know how strong I can be”

Since: May 07

Marthastown

#21 Jul 17, 2007
This child had to be making some noise before it got this far. I find it hard to believe that this just happened. Humping, yes, penetration- no!
Mia

AOL

#22 Jul 17, 2007
You people screaming that "Pit Bulls are Rapists!" and "Ban the Breed!" ought to be careful with what you wish for. If they come for the pit bulls today, they'll come for your huskies, shepards, and other dogs over 50 lbs next. Also, bear in mind that the world's first facial transplant patient was mauled by a labrador retriever!

Get educated before you start spewing bull-crap from your keyboards:

www.understand-a-bull.com
http://www.pbrc.net/
www.badrap.org
www.realpitbull.com
www.workingpitbull.com

The victim here is that poor baby. Most likely some pervert, most likely one of his mother's numerous "baby daddies" anally raped him. How comforting that all of you screaming for the death of the dog aren't even questioning the possibility that a human committed this act! Here's an EXCELLENT blog about this incident that has some great information:

http://grilled-cheese.org/blog/...

“The Penguin Cometh.”

Since: Dec 06

Antarctica

#25 Jul 17, 2007
I happen to believe that pit bulls are among several breeds which a truly responsible dog owner will not own. With few exceptions, every pit bull I have known (and I've known at least two dozen) have been unreasonably aggressive dogs.

But that's really less of an issue here than the fact that the toddler was left alone with a male dog who outweighed her by a considerable margin.

Male dogs don't think when they are sexually stimulated. Maybe they think at other times - opinions seem to vary - but not then. Whatever got this dog going, once it was going it was going to pursue the issue.

Not all toddlers will cry out when a dog "plays" with them, especially if they've learned to trust the dog. The rolling around may well have seemed like playing to this child.

Toddlers are notorious for taking their own clothes off. It almost seems, sometimes, like they enjoy the challenge.

So, I doubt there was anything nefarious here. At least in the sense of someone helping the dog do the deed.

But the advice in the article "never leave a child alone with a dog" applies. Don't. Just don't. Even a mild-mannered, sweet-tempered,*small* dog may inadvertantly injure a child if left unsupervised.

It might not mean to.
Crownprince

Chicago, IL

#29 Jul 18, 2007
It needs to be put down!
Pitgrrrl

AOL

#30 Jul 18, 2007
I think stupid people should be banned, but I don't see any proposing legislation against "Katie" or "the circle". Get a life people.
KSRSLY

Houston, TX

#32 Jul 22, 2007
EdwardA wrote:
Ah but I am passing judgment upon the breed based upon many incidents. People who are uneducated by child suffering such you are be absurd.
These dogs are not with some analogy "the same as all races" within my mind. Please percieve correctly and do not place words from my mouth.
hillbilly inbreeding (human and k-9)?(do you have some offspring we are not aware of, Please don' have sex with dogs miss - thats not safe,). I assure thee I am SO NOT "the typical closed minded American". I am not generalizing this breed I have known how dangerous pit bulls are due to children having they're faces eaten off for a long time.
I dont get my facts from The hype on TV news...As we have the internet to report the facts these days...nurture, smurture...dogs such as these are mainly brd to have this nature...so strong. we know they're bred to killers. they stem from hate. I am stating for this specific breed. This specific breed has been proven extra high risk for aggression, then should be not allowed to people without a license and years of training!
Evolved beings don't have time for such shi-it as pit bulls running around mauling or raping our children. Yes and a toddler does not "have sex" ! A toddler gets raped! Then the sane, we kill the rapist !(basic justice class). We need not psychologically question this child wether he was harmed or not. Of course he was. Stop being heartless, cruel and unusual & waiting for babies to be murdered by pits.
Does a dogs "k-9 brain view as aggressive" or a dogs right to his "instincts kick in" come before a childs rights now? That's some mighty excellent sick shi-it your spewing miss. Murders, rapists, and crooks do not get off better than animals these days...they get off equal after mauling scot free until someone catches and wacks them. Poor parenting is not the issue here.
Your child could also easily be assaulted miss by a hornier dog breed as this pit bull and humped till she bleeds. Unless your that dumb dogs crawl through windows all the time. They are as resourceful as man be these dog breeds enabled by man & most like he.
SO before you pick up a gun and shoot a coyote or wolf I hope you will shoot or stab a pit bull who are worse. Protect more toddlers and other safer dog breeds. Since a fact be that when a hurricane sets pit bulls loose they tend to form packs and either pack or alone get hungry and kill everything. I am not waiting for love ones to be eaten. The rest of you can go try to run up some trees from them then. I'll get a head start getting rid of some. Erica: Murders, rapists, and crooks get off better than animals these days. Poor parenting is the issue here......
You are stating that these dogs are, for a fact, more aggressive? Oh REALLY? Then tell me, in a national study, why American Pit Bull Terriers, in general, as a breed, passed a temperament test with a higher rating than COCKER SPANIELS. Go ahead, I'll wait.

... No really, take your time. The only press these animals get is bad press. There are just as many biting incidents with these breeds as others, but ignorant people like you perpetuate a stereo type. Yes, I agree that there is a severe issue with this particular animal, and anyone to disagree has to be severely unhinged. But WTF kind of parent leaves a toddler alone with a dog? Logic people... logic.

But please, before you go mouthing off about things you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about, educate yourself. APBT's have LONG history among people with knowledge of the breed as being fiercely loyal, protective, and sweet natured. Remember Petey from The Little Rascals? Pit Bull. Chance, from Homeward Bound? Pit Bull. Oh yeah. Those look like baby eaters to me. DIAF.
KSRSLY

Houston, TX

#33 Jul 22, 2007
OH! And also:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared...

Definitely baby eaters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD 3 hr _Zoey_ 78
Ugly is in style. 9 hr Pennie Lane 2
Avoid Purchasing Fake Tiffany Sunglasses Thu solaabacaay 1
News Tampa Police Rescue a Dog Shot and Tied to Rail... Wed Jerry 5
Casual Hookup in Your Area Wed meeeooww 4
very Melodious inexpensive Tiffany Jewellery Au... Tue solaabacaay 1
How to choose Gucci Mens Bracelet Tue solaabacaay 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Hillsborough County was issued at March 27 at 5:14AM EDT

Tampa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]