Operation MANgrove cracks down on gay sex in public park

Full story: WTSP Tampa Bay

Port Richey, Florida- Nestled along Florida's Gulf coast, Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park is one of the newest and nicest nature parks in Florida.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh PLEASE

AOL

#26 Oct 8, 2007
This article talks about GAY sex in the park....but usually it's not a gay man looking for sex in the parks...it's usually some MARRIED MAN looking for relief...and then there he goes back to his wife and kids...so don't blame everything on the Gays....it's usually some horny MARRIED man!!
Tom

New Port Richey, FL

#27 Sep 24, 2012
Saw 3 guys having oral sex on a bench today. I think I should have notified the police but maybe it is too late now.
Tom

New Port Richey, FL

#28 Sep 26, 2012
Saw guys having oral sex so I notified Sheriff's office. There is a guy in a blue van who is there all the time. Apparently he goes there to give oral sex.
Tom

New Port Richey, FL

#29 Sep 26, 2012
I forgot to mention that the 70 year old man denied having oral sex to the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Tampa sex club 23 hr Playful-Penny 1
"The Purge: Anarchy" Comes to Tampa to Destro... Aug 29 Culture Auditor 1
Laser Spine Institute...anyone know about this ... (Sep '12) Aug 29 cxftampa1 14
Black Cop Shoots White Kid Aug 29 Go Blue Forever 14
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Aug 29 Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Drew Garabo (Feb '13) Aug 28 He Blows 85
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Liberal forever 2,121
•••
•••
Tampa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tampa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tampa People Search