Mother of 16 appears in court on poli...

Mother of 16 appears in court on police assault charge

There are 1 comment on the Tampa Bay Online story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Mother of 16 appears in court on police assault charge. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

Angel Adams, who gained local notice when her story of living in a single motel room with 12 of her children came to light, was in a Tampa courtroom today for a pre-trial hearing on charges she battered a law enforcement officer and resisted arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Sandy wrote:
The jungle woman needs to go to jail!!!!

Can you imagine the financial burden to society that this crime factory of a "woman" has caused? I mean with welfare, section 8, WIC, EBT, free cell phones, and all the other ridiculous liberal government handouts to her and these 16 "chillens"; the cost has got to be staggering! And that doesn't even consider the extra cost of police, jail, courts, etc.! It depresses me to even think about it!

The only reason these monkeyshines are even a blip on the radar is because the retarded liberal media, particularly the TV people, backs this crap up 100%!

My only other thought is: How much more of this BS can our society absorb before it implodes????

Wake Up White America!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump would 'love' to fight Biden behind a barn 3 min Babydoll 8
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) 6 hr swedenforever 100
beware martino mortgages (Oct '11) 6 hr Zappolo 8
steve Tue wtf 2
Tampa officers (Apr '15) Mon Stay away from Tampa 6
Trump coming to Tampa Oct 24 TRUMP YES 2
sexting numbers (Jun '15) Oct 22 Cumtume03 53

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages