Stephen McNutt = Deadbeat dad... (spe...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kimmie

Tampa, FL

#43 Apr 16, 2011
Stephofsux wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg!!! Yes! Girl, we need to talk!!!
my email is [email protected] write me there and will give u my number and to all the ones above tht defend him evidently u dont know him cause she described him to the tee !!
kimmie

Tampa, FL

#44 Apr 16, 2011
after doin a lil math i saw above steve said its been six years ago to move on tht was posted in 2010 plus the 2 and a half three yrs u were with him tht would b approx 9 or 10 yrs ago from now my daughter is 11 and we split up when she was almost 1 and got back together when she was like 3,looks like we got a lot in common lol ,just proves he is a lying and sneaky person tht tells u everything u want to hear and doesnt take care of his responsibiltys!!!!!
souther pride

Hollywood, FL

#45 Apr 20, 2011
haha thats all funny bc most of is all true!!
Mike

Tampa, FL

#46 Apr 20, 2011
S lut
Sunshiny

United States

#48 May 24, 2011
I know this guy! I think he just got hired as a salesman at Vickery & Co.- garnish those wages girl! I used to work with him...SCUMBAG! Congrats on your degree and moving on!
me me

Plant City, FL

#49 Jul 31, 2011
i know he has a new job but after talking to child support thy cant find where hes working said maybe he is working under the table is this place vickery and co, by chance in tampa or near it ?
me me

Plant City, FL

#50 Jul 31, 2011
Sunshiny wrote:
I know this guy! I think he just got hired as a salesman at Vickery & Co.- garnish those wages girl! I used to work with him...SCUMBAG! Congrats on your degree and moving on!
i know he has a new job but after talking to child support thy cant find where hes working said maybe he is working under the table is this place vickery and co, by chance in tampa or near it ?
Sunshiny

Tampa, FL

#51 Sep 12, 2011
me me wrote:
<quoted text>
*** YES!!!*** That's where he is!
Sunshiny

Tampa, FL

#52 Sep 13, 2011
Sunshiny wrote:
<quoted text> *** YES!!!*** That's where he is!
What kind of car does he drive? He's making sales calls for this company around Tampa.
Moved on to better

Columbus, OH

#53 Oct 18, 2011
I dated this dirtbag and he was a dirtbag - he would complain about not seeing his kids but then didn't want them when he could have them - I think he was with you Kim when him and I started dating back in 02 - hope things work out for you
kimmie

Shelby, NC

#55 Jan 11, 2012
Well i took his ass back to court for childsupport he has to pay to 2 people me and his other kids mom by the 1st of feb gd luck w that if not paid he goes to jail i hope he goes to jail then mayb he will grow the f up im tired of all the excuse that he give me knowing my kid needs thing awhile he out sleeping around on his wife and buying new stih for him self
Demented

Garden City, MI

#56 Jan 24, 2012
kimmie wrote:
Well i took his ass back to court for childsupport he has to pay to 2 people me and his other kids mom by the 1st of feb gd luck w that if not paid he goes to jail i hope he goes to jail then mayb he will grow the f up im tired of all the excuse that he give me knowing my kid needs thing awhile he out sleeping around on his wife and buying new stih for him self
Is this guy origionally from ohio ?
sunshiny

Tampa, FL

#57 Jan 26, 2012
He's now Vice President of that company in Tampa. Garnish his wages ladies! He's driving a BMW!
Cooldude

Franklin, WI

#58 Sep 21, 2012
Talking about this stuff on the internet is silly and trivial. Why don't you all become more engaged in "real life" actions and interactions and make some changes?
Chris
#59 Apr 27, 2016
Stephofsux wrote:
Stephen (aka:Steve) McNutt is a lousy, sorry excuse that cant keep a job to support his kids. Men like this should be automatically enlisted into the military because then child support would be consistant, and social security would be accessable if the poor guy lost his life. Be careful girls... he will ruin your credit to.
I personally know this guy is the biggest piece of shit ive ever met he wanted nothing to do with his daughter till he got hit with child support . He only pays enough money to stay out of jail.and keep his liscense . Makes me sick that this is y us good guys that take care of there kids look like shit . Fyi if u can afford an attorny u can afford to pay ur bills . And unlike u steven using a fake name to insult people that post here my real name is here and im not afraid to say any of this directly to ur crater face ( honestly ur face makes a better ass than face but anyways )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinellas Cowboy Cops Gone Wild 2 hr Chava 4
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) 11 hr Help me Im dying 153
News 3 Tampa Starbucks Among Those To Be Closed (Jul '08) Nov 18 dALSIMER is treason 50
News Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) Nov 17 Enforce FARA 321
SEE TAMPA and DIE! Nov 15 BizzyBee 1
News News 41 mins ago 8:25 p.m.'Transracial' man bor... Nov 13 Joe 1
LEAH REMINI is coming for JUSTICE! Nov 12 Yeah 3

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages