Stephen McNutt = Deadbeat dad... (spe...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 30, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a dead beat mother in Florida also! My child support was going to her while the child was living with the grandmother.
They wanted to adopt so the mother could get out of repaying the support.
I wouldn't allow it. So they sued me for her. I won. Their sorry azz attorney got in trouble with the judge by sending a motion for attorney fees when she was told not to.
They had to pay all attorney fees.
So the AG's office went after her for back child support.
She was a dead beat mother.
There are many, many of them out there.
"I'm finished with this discussion you have nothing valuable to post."
Good! You have no document to back up a fact.
Many women kick men when in all reality it is the woman who can't deal with life. Or keep her pants up!
Just the facts Mam!
Good day!
Here's the beauty of the court system, they file every court order. They send a copy to the parties involved and the attorneys. It really doesn't matter if I saved any of the court orders because they have it. I however have my own file for everytime we have to go to court. I can back up my claim and there you go again assuming you know me, when you don't. Thank you for the good laugh. Okay now... I'm finished. lol...
Tim

Richmond, KY

#24 Jul 30, 2010
Listen up, I know Stephanie. Her only mistake was posting on here because everyone is so judgemental and mean. Don't be upset because she spoke up, the truth hurts. If you toes were crushed then go man up insteading of whining about it here. This is my last post on here as well, stupidity is something I refuse to deal with.
Wounded

AOL

#25 Jul 31, 2010
Tim wrote:
Listen up, I know Stephanie. Her only mistake was posting on here because everyone is so judgemental and mean. Don't be upset because she spoke up, the truth hurts. If you toes were crushed then go man up insteading of whining about it here. This is my last post on here as well, stupidity is something I refuse to deal with.
"I know Stephanie." Then who know's! You may be the pop!
Or! Lady up!Ladies!
Learn while you live!
1.The Pill including the mini-Pill 27 per cent.
2.Male condom 22 per cent.
3.Vasectomy 11 per cent
4.Female sterilisation 9 per cent
5.The coil (intra-uterine device) 4 per cent
6.Withdrawal method 3 per cent.
7.Persona and other variations of the rhythm method 3 per cent.
8.Contraceptive injection 2 per cent.
9.Mirena (intra-uterine system) 2 per cent.
10.Skin patch 1 per cent.
11.The cap or diaphragm 1 per cent.
12.Female condom less than 1 per cent.

Work on this dummy!!!!!!!!!! JMO!!!!!
Seem's the truth is harming the two of you.
Stupid is as stupid does!

Just the facts man!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26 Jul 31, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know Stephanie." Then who know's! You may be the pop!
Or! Lady up!Ladies!
Learn while you live!
1.The Pill including the mini-Pill 27 per cent.
2.Male condom 22 per cent.
3.Vasectomy 11 per cent
4.Female sterilisation 9 per cent
5.The coil (intra-uterine device) 4 per cent
6.Withdrawal method 3 per cent.
7.Persona and other variations of the rhythm method 3 per cent.
8.Contraceptive injection 2 per cent.
9.Mirena (intra-uterine system) 2 per cent.
10.Skin patch 1 per cent.
11.The cap or diaphragm 1 per cent.
12.Female condom less than 1 per cent.
Work on this dummy!!!!!!!!!! JMO!!!!!
Seem's the truth is harming the two of you.
Stupid is as stupid does!
Just the facts man!
Wow, you truly have an issue with this topic don't you? lol. The only ones that would be offended by this are the deadbeats. If you are paying your support like you say you are this shouldn't affect you the way it has. It's clear that something has happened to you. Now your just angry and looking foolish in the process. In reality it's the truth that is harming you! Since you like quotes try this one 'deadbeat is as deadbeat does!' That's just the facts!'L':)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 31, 2010
Tim wrote:
Listen up, I know Stephanie. Her only mistake was posting on here because everyone is so judgmental and mean. Don't be upset because she spoke up, the truth hurts. If you toes were crushed then go man up instead of whining about it here. This is my last post on here as well, stupidity is something I refuse to deal with.
I did man up and reared my dtr without any help from the miscreant. I never bothered to slander my exbf in public nor did I expect him to help. It was a one night stand...my bad....and I knew what he was like. Ergo I took responsibility. Steph, also knew what her now ex is like. Did she expect otherwise? Fly's don't turn into butterfly's, it is what it is. If she did not want to hear truths, she should have kept her fingers off the keyboard. Her first mistake was not in using birth control and picking a lowlife to marry. Her second was living in some fantasy that the same lowlife would own up to his responsibilities as a parent. Her third mistake was hanging out her dirty laundry for the world to see. A lady would not hang her dirty linens out ...

I do not normally visit this type of place. I was actualy doing research on a potential DOD employee. Saw the site, cut and pasted to visit after work. It is not something I ever want to come back again..
Maggie
Wounded

AOL

#28 Jul 31, 2010
Claire2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you truly have an issue with this topic don't you? lol. The only ones that would be offended by this are the deadbeats. If you are paying your support like you say you are this shouldn't affect you the way it has. It's clear that something has happened to you. Now your just angry and looking foolish in the process. In reality it's the truth that is harming you! Since you like quotes try this one 'deadbeat is as deadbeat does!' That's just the facts!'L':)
"Wow, you truly have an issue with this topic don't you? lol."
About as much as I can control ObamA! ;')
" The only ones that would be offended by this are the deadbeats."
Then you must be a dead beat!
Just the facts right?

I could care less if he's a dead beat dad or not!
I have come across a number of people who are placing things as this out here about people.
I'm just telling her something she dosen't seem to know. Birth control.
Use tha AG's office to collect child support.
Fact is if he is a real dead beat dad he dosen't care what you or any person post about him.

That is the way dead beat dad's do.
Come to think of it I was married to a woman for 13 years and took care of her child.
She was a dead beat mother who would never go to the AG office to get the back child support.
You cannot collect by net!
Have a good day!
Wounded

AOL

#29 Jul 31, 2010
Magnolia1228 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did man up and reared my dtr without any help from the miscreant. I never bothered to slander my exbf in public nor did I expect him to help. It was a one night stand...my bad....and I knew what he was like. Ergo I took responsibility. Steph, also knew what her now ex is like. Did she expect otherwise? Fly's don't turn into butterfly's, it is what it is. If she did not want to hear truths, she should have kept her fingers off the keyboard. Her first mistake was not in using birth control and picking a lowlife to marry. Her second was living in some fantasy that the same lowlife would own up to his responsibilities as a parent. Her third mistake was hanging out her dirty laundry for the world to see. A lady would not hang her dirty linens out ...
I do not normally visit this type of place. I was actualy doing research on a potential DOD employee. Saw the site, cut and pasted to visit after work. It is not something I ever want to come back again..
Maggie
I agree with the above post!
Steve

Clearwater, FL

#30 Aug 2, 2010
Michelle,
You have to be kidding me. Are you truly posting this stuff on the web. And still trying to make me out to be a bad person....It's been six years move on.... Well maybe its time for me to truly show the world what type of person you truly are....You are a lier and i will post thing to prove that you are a lier......
Steve

Clearwater, FL

#31 Aug 2, 2010
And one thing Michelle you might want to read what you write on here before you post things....you lie even in your post....you went from engaged to me for 2-1/2yrs to being married to me for 3 yrs....and we was never engaged or married...i just hope everyone will go back and reads ...that you lie so much you can't even keep up with your own lies...Like i told you before please just leave me and my family alone....It's been six yrs....Please just move on......
Steve

Clearwater, FL

#32 Aug 2, 2010
Well... len, Do you know this guy or this poster? I doubt you know either me or my ex. Name calling is so elementary. I told the truth and gave my opinion on an option that might work. Are you a deadbeat? Dont assume things you dont know. I dont go to the bars because I have self respect. This was a guy I was engaged to and we were together two and a half years. Next time don't judge someone until you get the facts len.

Stephofsux

Since: May 10

Location hidden
Please wait...
Okay... Why do you assume that it was a one night stand? Don't assume things you have no freakin clue of! I was married to this man for 3 years and he left in the middle of my pregnancy. Oh...and you bring up contraception, what about the deadbeat that cant and wont take care of his responsibility? Oh.. thats right it's never the guys fault. Then you assume my situation to be my fault because I have a child, whose dad is a idiot. You are ignorant!
@ Tim.. Thank you for not assuming the same and for the kind words. I have accomplished so much without this sorry excuse. I'm graduating in the all with my long awaited degree in forsenic pyschology. It's not about the money, it's about doing
whats right and fighting for what you believe in. Thx
the jackle

Watauga, TN

#33 Aug 2, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
Stephen (aka:Steve) McNutt is a lousy, sorry excuse that cant keep a job to support his kids. Men like this should be automatically enlisted into the military because then child support would be consistant, and social security would be accessable if the poor guy lost his life. Be careful girls... he will ruin your credit to.
Theny why did you spread your legs for him?????????? that tells a lot about you. sleep with any dog that comes around
sarah

Aumsville, OR

#34 Aug 4, 2010
I dont understand...sounds like to me with alot of the articals that I have read, people say well keep your panties on or keep your legs closed. I think That dose not ignore the fact that the guy is a deadbeat dad if he took off and not take action. Is that the only time that it's ok to be a deadbeat dad or your not conciderd one? I dont think so I find that bullcrap. a deadbeat dad is a deadbeat dad and that's that. The guy played the role just as much as the girl did. But because the girl did not keep her paties on or didnt keep her legs closed it's all her falt. I disagree...it takes 2 to make a baby, so that dose not give the guy the right to be a deadbeat dad. also it's not just about girls not keeping there panties on. there is alot of realationships that the guy freaks out when his girlfried or wife gets pregnate and decides to make a run for it and not even call. Then decides to get togeather with a girl that dose not have kids like in my situation. what's funny is that we were trying to have a child then when I finally got pregnate he got scared. he is my first love first everything and we have been togeather for a very long time. so that makes him a deadbeat dad right?....it had nothing to do with keeping your panties on. like I said if the guy decides to bounce and not take responbilitys for his action then no matter what in any situation he's conciderd a deadbeat dad.
the jackle

North Palm Beach, FL

#35 Aug 4, 2010
right it take two too screw, She knew what type of person he was. The dead beat probably has 2 or 3 other kids from 2 or 3 different women not paying any support for them so why in the hell does she thank that he will support another kid
Wounded

AOL

#36 Aug 6, 2010
the jackle wrote:
right it take two too screw, She knew what type of person he was. The dead beat probably has 2 or 3 other kids from 2 or 3 different women not paying any support for them so why in the hell does she thank that he will support another kid
I' d say they were just as horny as Her at the time of screwing!JMO!
She can vote can't she?
If she knew how to spread them there leg's she should know how to support her children.
It's a new world.
We even have a black president.
Wonder what he would tell all the black hides that screw??????????
Just the facts!
Correction

Ozark, MO

#37 Sep 29, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can be a dad but a REAL man takes care of his responsibilities and deserves to be called Father.
You are incorrect on that quote. Anyone can be a father. A father is a male with the same biological genes of his children. A dad is someone that is there for the children. So your ex-husband is a father but not a dad, in your eyes.
Fertilization of an egg is required in order to be a father. After that job is done, then "Larry the Cable Guy" can move in with you and fill the role as the dad of the house-hold. Of course, he can never be the father because it wasn't his sperm that created the kids, but he can be the dad of the kids.
Also, the term dead beat dads is incorrect because if a dad is not the father, then no child support can be legally collected. Of course it does happen when someone pays for another father's child.
So the appropriate name should be "dead-beat fathers" as they are the only one's that can prove that they are biologically related to that particular child.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#38 Oct 6, 2010
should of just did her in the butt
dropnusa

Saint Petersburg, FL

#39 Oct 7, 2010
mike or did her in the mouth least then she could not get preg. IT does take two to make a baby. Also, you know how sorry he was before you bend over for him.
Also, you do not even let him see the kid ao why should he pay child support.
go to court it a DNA test and child support that simple. unless your afraid that he is not the father like on murry a lot of time "he is not the father.
just another case of mama's baby daddy's maybe
kimberly

Tampa, FL

#40 Apr 12, 2011
Stephofsux hi im wonderin if u r talkin about the same stephen mcnutt i was married too and have a kid with tht did all the same things u described above to my daughter and I ,he has had little to do with her untill i filed for child support and now he took me to court fl 50/50 custody just to get out of paying . his his full name is stephen edward mcnutt currently lives in lakeland if this is him U and I really need to talk
Stephofsux

United States

#41 Apr 12, 2011
kimberly wrote:
Stephofsux hi im wonderin if u r talkin about the same stephen mcnutt i was married too and have a kid with tht did all the same things u described above to my daughter and I ,he has had little to do with her untill i filed for child support and now he took me to court fl 50/50 custody just to get out of paying . his his full name is stephen edward mcnutt currently lives in lakeland if this is him U and I really need to talk
Omg!!! Yes! Girl, we need to talk!!!
Anna

Plymouth, MA

#42 Apr 14, 2011
Steve wrote:
And one thing Michelle you might want to read what you write on here before you post things....you lie even in your post....you went from engaged to me for 2-1/2yrs to being married to me for 3 yrs....and we was never engaged or married...i just hope everyone will go back and reads ...that you lie so much you can't even keep up with your own lies...Like i told you before please just leave me and my family alone....It's been six yrs....Please just move on......
I caught that little slip up too. I can't believe nobody else caught that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fat Dog Spirits Announces Launch of Nirvana 420... Apr 22 HempGindotCom 1
News Dr. Craig Amshel, MD Opens New Office in Sun Ci... (Nov '13) Apr 15 Maryann Conley 2
Looking for targeted individuals in Tampa Bay area Apr 12 Shayla 4
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Apr 9 Bonsai 235
Games Apr 8 USERNAME 1
News Drug dealer gets life sentence (Mar '08) Apr 3 Big West 74
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) Mar 31 winner 368

Tampa Jobs

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages