Stephen McNutt = Deadbeat dad... (sperm donor).....

Posted in the Tampa Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2010
Stephen (aka:Steve) McNutt is a lousy, sorry excuse that cant keep a job to support his kids. Men like this should be automatically enlisted into the military because then child support would be consistant, and social security would be accessable if the poor guy lost his life. Be careful girls... he will ruin your credit to.
Len

Homosassa, FL

#3 Jun 12, 2010
Well Bimbo, keep your panties on next time and don't jump on the first hard on that walks up to you in the bar

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2010
Well... len, Do you know this guy or this poster? I doubt you know either me or my ex. Name calling is so elementary. I told the truth and gave my opinion on an option that might work. Are you a deadbeat? Dont assume things you dont know. I dont go to the bars because I have self respect. This was a guy I was engaged to and we were together two and a half years. Next time don't judge someone until you get the facts len.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 17, 2010
Ashley, I told you about steve... he is not a responsible person. I'm so sorry.
Tim

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Steve use to work for my friends company and charged the company credit card $1,200. He is a loser and I feel bad for everyone that gets involved either professionally or personally. Men like this cant run forever, dont worry Steph it will catch up with him, it always does. Take care!
John

Clearwater, FL

#8 Jul 22, 2010
You got to love that people can post anything they want on the web....I just think its funny that people have nothing better to do then write stuff like this....I'm sure there is two sides to every story....
Tim

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 23, 2010
John wrote:
You got to love that people can post anything they want on the web....I just think its funny that people have nothing better to do then write stuff like this....I'm sure there is two sides to every story....
There are always two sides but it does not make it okay for a 'man' to not pay child support. My friends had hired this guy to work for them and unfortunatly he violated their trust by misuse of the company credit card. They could of sued his ass but they didn't, they let the credit card company deal with him. Seeing how he does this to an employer what makes you think he would be responsible for a child. He should be locked up for not paying his child support, he is a thief and con artist. So why are you on here? Since you think people dont have anything better to do with their time.
Wounded

AOL

#10 Jul 29, 2010
Ladies!
Learn while you live!
1.The Pill including the mini-Pill 27 per cent.
2.Male condom 22 per cent.
3.Vasectomy 11 per cent
4.Female sterilisation 9 per cent
5.The coil (intra-uterine device) 4 per cent
6.Withdrawal method 3 per cent.
7.Persona and other variations of the rhythm method 3 per cent.
8.Contraceptive injection 2 per cent.
9.Mirena (intra-uterine system) 2 per cent.
10.Skin patch 1 per cent.
11.The cap or diaphragm 1 per cent.
12.Female condom less than 1 per cent.

Work on this dummy!!!!!!!!!! JMO!!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 29, 2010
Wounded wrote:
Ladies!
Learn while you live!
3.Vasectomy 11 per cent
Okay... Why do you assume that it was a one night stand? Don't assume things you have no freakin clue of! I was married to this man for 3 years and he left in the middle of my pregnancy. Oh...and you bring up contraception, what about the deadbeat that cant and wont take care of his responsibility? Oh.. thats right it's never the guys fault. Then you assume my situation to be my fault because I have a child, whose dad is a idiot. You are ignorant!
@ Tim.. Thank you for not assuming the same and for the kind words. I have accomplished so much without this sorry excuse. I'm graduating in the all with my long awaited degree in forsenic pyschology. It's not about the money, it's about doing
whats right and fighting for what you believe in. Thx
Tim

Richmond, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2010
Wounded wrote:
Ladies!
Learn while you live!
3.Vasectomy 11 per cent
Wow, and the dad shouldn't be accountable at all for taking care of his child. That's ridiculous! Do you realize there are men out there that owe over $ 100,000? So glad your intelligent enough to copy and paste info but not quite intelligent to know not to judge someones situation.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 29, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay... Why do you assume that it was a one night stand? Don't assume things you have no freakin clue of! I was married to this man for 3 years and he left in the middle of my pregnancy. Oh...and you bring up contraception, what about the deadbeat that cant and wont take care of his responsibility? Oh.. thats right it's never the guys fault. Then you assume my situation to be my fault because I have a child, whose dad is a idiot. You are ignorant!
@ Tim.. Thank you for not assuming the same and for the kind words. I have accomplished so much without this sorry excuse. I'm graduating in the all with my long awaited degree in forsenic pyschology. It's not about the money, it's about doing
whats right and fighting for what you believe in. Thx
That would be graduating in the fall- not all. I had to fix it.., a little ocd about spelling.
Tim

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2010
Steph, That's great, I wish you the best for you and your child. I talked to Alex and it's a go. You just need to meet with him to discuss pay and health benefits. You'll do well, Alex said your educational background is very impressive and they are excited to have you on the team! I'm so glad I could help you, I love helping people who help themselves.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 29, 2010
Thank you Tim, I appreciate it and I'm so happy to have met you. How is Claire? Is she feeling better? Since we have each others email, lets converse that way. I didn't realize most people on here are idiots. I had to put my education in my previous post just to prove I'm educated and not just out of high school. Wasn't the contraceptive info so informative? lol
Tell Claire when she is feeling better, we will have to get together.
Wounded

Mifflinburg, PA

#16 Jul 29, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, and the dad shouldn't be accountable at all for taking care of his child. That's ridiculous! Do you realize there are men out there that owe over $ 100,000? So glad your intelligent enough to copy and paste info but not quite intelligent to know not to judge someones situation.
I have three children. Yet! I also have three sisters.

I cannot blame the men they slept with for their indiscretions.
Women have minds also!
They wanted to Vote! Right? They drive and go to school!
"That's ridiculous! Do you realize there are men out there that owe over $ 100,000? So glad your intelligent enough to copy and paste info but not quite intelligent to know not to judge someones situation."

There are many dad's that are not with their children. Yet it's not always the father's fault.

I'm also intelligent enough to pay my child support.
It's almost as easy as making children! ;')
It is the state of Florida and the AG office of which isn't responsible enough to see the money goes were the child is. JMO!
The man is making a mistake if he dosen't pay his child support to the AG's office. On one else!
These are the facts!
I don't care who you have keeping the records.
Some times it is the lady who isn't responsible!
Men aren't always the one with the stiffy! ;')

Location hidden

#17 Jul 29, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
I have three children. Yet! I also have three sisters.
I cannot blame the men they slept with for their indiscretions.
Women have minds also!
They wanted to Vote! Right? They drive and go to school!
"That's ridiculous! Do you realize there are men out there that owe over $ 100,000? So glad your intelligent enough to copy and paste info but not quite intelligent to know not to judge someones situation."
There are many dad's that are not with their children. Yet it's not always the father's fault.
I'm also intelligent enough to pay my child support.
It's almost as easy as making children! ;')

It is the state of Florida and the AG office of which isn't responsible enough to see the money goes were the child is. JMO!
The man is making a mistake if he dosen't pay his child support to the AG's office. On one else!
These are the facts!
I don't care who you have keeping the records.
Some times it is the lady who isn't responsible!
Men aren't always the one with the stiffy! ;')
Then you are the exception for paying child support. Again you dont know my situation with my ex. He is the one that is at fault. I worked very hard on our marriage but he just had no interest in being a 'Father' or husband. Anyone can be a dad but a REAL man takes care of his responsibilities and deserves to be called Father. You judge my situation probably from your own experience but sometimes it has nothing to do with how hard a wife works to save her marriage or that her ex doesn't want to have a relationship with his child. I am the one that is providing for my child and I do it happily because that is what a parent does. I look back now and dont really know why I tried so hard, we are better off without him. It's a matter of principle, I have taken the proper legal action against him and he will have his day in court. Thats wonderful you are there for your kids, every man should do the same.
Wounded

AOL

#18 Jul 30, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are the exception for paying child support. Again you dont know my situation with my ex. He is the one that is at fault. I worked very hard on our marriage but he just had no interest in being a 'Father' or husband. Anyone can be a dad but a REAL man takes care of his responsibilities and deserves to be called Father. You judge my situation probably from your own experience but sometimes it has nothing to do with how hard a wife works to save her marriage or that her ex doesn't want to have a relationship with his child. I am the one that is providing for my child and I do it happily because that is what a parent does. I look back now and dont really know why I tried so hard, we are better off without him. It's a matter of principle, I have taken the proper legal action against him and he will have his day in court. Thats wonderful you are there for your kids, every man should do the same.
Then you should have been prepared to assume the job of a single mom! "It's a matter of principle"
You knew when you did the dirty deed what the out come could be.
Take it to the AG's offices and have papers served. That is the way you do it.
The net isn't going to give you child support! JMO!

Location hidden

#19 Jul 30, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have been prepared to assume the job of a single mom! "It's a matter of principle"
You knew when you did the dirty deed what the out come could be.
Take it to the AG's offices and have papers served. That is the way you do it.
The net isn't going to give you child support! JMO!
I was married, that's the difference! Sure, some marriages end up in divorce but it does not justify stealing from a child. I know the legal process, you don't need to educate me! I just gave my opinion on what to do with the deadbeats, they serve no purpose so why not put them to good use. It's obvious that serving time in jail does not work and it's time for a change. You have taken this thread to personally. Are you offended? Did I hit a little to close to home? I'm finished with this discussion you have nothing valuable to post.
Wounded

AOL

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
<quoted text>
I was married, that's the difference! Sure, some marriages end up in divorce but it does not justify stealing from a child. I know the legal process, you don't need to educate me! I just gave my opinion on what to do with the deadbeats, they serve no purpose so why not put them to good use. It's obvious that serving time in jail does not work and it's time for a change. You have taken this thread to personally. Are you offended? Did I hit a little to close to home? I'm finished with this discussion you have nothing valuable to post.
I know a dead beat mother in Florida also! My child support was going to her while the child was living with the grandmother.
They wanted to adopt so the mother could get out of repaying the support.
I wouldn't allow it. So they sued me for her. I won. Their sorry azz attorney got in trouble with the judge by sending a motion for attorney fees when she was told not to.
They had to pay all attorney fees.
So the AG's office went after her for back child support.
She was a dead beat mother.
There are many, many of them out there.
"I'm finished with this discussion you have nothing valuable to post."
Good! You have no document to back up a fact.
Many women kick men when in all reality it is the woman who can't deal with life. Or keep her pants up!
Just the facts Mam!
Good day!

Location hidden

#21 Jul 30, 2010
Yes!!! Praise God! Child support found Steve. Thank you!! Now to serve him with those wonderful 'you've been served' papers.. So happy...:)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Jul 30, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
Stephen (aka:Steve) McNutt is a lousy, sorry excuse that cant keep a job to support his kids. Men like this should be automatically enlisted into the military because then child support would be consistant, and social security would be accessable if the poor guy lost his life. Be careful girls... he will ruin your credit to.
I seriously doubt that our military would take him or that he would make it throught boot camp.

That said, you might have tried birth control and then you would not be in this situation. You are as much to blame as he. Sorry if you do not like hearing that. You were the one who whine, excuse me, posted in public. Might might/is a loser, but you should man-up and take your share of this blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alias (Dec '13) 13 hr Mike 56
looking for Judy Dikes 21 hr Sheila MC 1
With gay marriage on the horizon, Visit Tampa B... Fri ishbu 18
Fla. Muslim Convicted Fri ishbu 2
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Fri Ghost 91
Car burglars target subdivisions near U.S. 301 (Mar '08) Fri ConcernedHumanita... 25
Review: Ace American Home (Jul '12) Thu chuck 16
Tampa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tampa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tampa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions