Tampa Debates 'Clean Zone' for Protests at RNC

Apr 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTLV

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa City Council has postponed a vote on the city's proposed ground rules for protests outside the Republican National Convention, so officials can address concerns raised by civil libertarians, Occupy Tampa, protest groups and council members themselves.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2012
robert

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

how about a clean zone free of police officers now that would be a welcome addition to the city of tampa and their highly corrupt police force.

why don't you put those extra officers to use doing what the current TPD can't seem to do like stopping drug dealers, murders and a million other high priority crimes in tampa. oh I'm sorry that would require real police work and not just writing traffic tickets.

. do you idiots really think the protestors are going to bomb the RNC.

and a tank, which stupid city council members voted for this and TPD exactly what are you going to do with it.

how stupid the TPD police chief really is 27,000 tanks were destroyed in WWII with bottles full of gasoline called molotov cocktails Really you going to do what with your tank ROFLOL.

Police Officer- def: a person picked on as a adolescent with mental issues and a large inferiority complex with no other job skills except to ride around on their butts and cause more problems with their i gotta gun and a badge and i will do what i want. well guess what i have a gun and i don't need a ten cent badge because i have job skills and don't feel the need to harass law abiding citizen

Since: Apr 12

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

This shows you that GOP hates free speech, gun rights, women

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Tampa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tampa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••