God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!

God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!

Posted in the Tampa Forum

Beaks

London, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2013
God has changed His mind regarding Homosexulality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with the recent Supreme Court wins and all. God wouldn't answer a certain Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this is why God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!...
Bread and Butter

Evansville, IN

#2 Jul 8, 2013
WoW!
You need help dude. When God leaves a people, then he allows them to be "touched" by the devil. Its because you refused him he can no longer protect you. God also gives us the leaders that we want. If the evil people want it, he says, "let it be so." But I tell you the truth, God does not change. His precepts are just that. I am sorry you ended up with a whore,perhaps God allows us to CHOOSE what we want.Could that be it? Blaspheming God will only get you a special place. It scares me how upset you are with yourself that you would damn your own soul. Like cut off your own nose to spite your face.
Im sorry for you. This life is not an easy one man. But dont go blaming God for the bad choices that we make, as individuals or as nations.
Praying for ya pal.

True Believer.

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

#3 Jul 10, 2013
God? Really ? Do you believe in Snow White also?
Bread and Butter

Evansville, IN

#4 Jul 12, 2013
No, but its a pretty good childhood story.
Grimm

Winnetka, CA

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Next you're gonna tell us there's no Santa?

Say it ain't so!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Bread and Butter wrote:
WoW!
You need help dude. When God leaves a people, then he allows them to be "touched" by the devil. Its because you refused him he can no longer protect you. God also gives us the leaders that we want. If the evil people want it, he says, "let it be so." But I tell you the truth, God does not change. His precepts are just that. I am sorry you ended up with a whore,perhaps God allows us to CHOOSE what we want.Could that be it? Blaspheming God will only get you a special place. It scares me how upset you are with yourself that you would damn your own soul. Like cut off your own nose to spite your face.
Im sorry for you. This life is not an easy one man. But dont go blaming God for the bad choices that we make, as individuals or as nations.
Praying for ya pal.
True Believer.
Good post. I would also like to add that all this debauchery was forecast in the prophesies for the last days. Political correctness, cultural diversity(false religions) and this doctrine of tolerance(for liberal causes only) is being used to set up the arrival of the antichrist and its being also used to alienate the christian community.
evil FUSION CENTERS

Tampa, FL

#7 Jul 20, 2013
JESUS was killed by Dalsimers and Raphans because Jesus opposed the Roman Empire ...........the USA should return to the Republic that the founding fathers set up ........Empires are evil and will collapse because of the AIPAC fifth column and the evil desire to occupy other nations...........zio- imperialism is bad for the occupied ......and bad for the occupiers ..........WASH DC is zio-occupied territory ,,,,,,,controlled by war profiteers , oil speculators and Kaballah High Preists of war .......see ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and BY WAY OF DECEPTION......and THE USS LIBERTY WAS A SHIP WITHOUT A COUNTRY.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#8 Jul 20, 2013
evil FUSION CENTERS wrote:
JESUS was killed by Dalsimers and Raphans because Jesus opposed the Roman Empire ..........the USA should return to the Republic that the founding fathers set up ........Empires are evil and will collapse because of the AIPAC fifth column and the evil desire to occupy other nations..........zio- imperialism is bad for the occupied ......and bad for the occupiers ..........WASH DC is zio-occupied territory ,,,,,,,controlled by war profiteers , oil speculators and Kaballah High Preists of war .......see ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and BY WAY OF DECEPTION......and THE USS LIBERTY WAS A SHIP WITHOUT A COUNTRY.
Just more bs from the reprobate minded left wingers of which there is no truth among.When Christ sets up his 1000 yr reign it will be the ultimate theocracy.No way of getting around it because its a prophesy and just like the pther prophesies it WILL HAPPEN.And it will make mans attempts at government pall in comparison.He might have left this earth as a sacrificial lamb but it says he will return as a vengeful lion of judah(israel) or what you call zionism.As a matter of fact he'll set foot on mt zion.And he sure as hell isnt going to be a tolerant liberal as the liberals would have you think. Prophesy stated that the righteous would be hated for his name sake in the last days, so if i were you i'd change my way of thinking about the so called right wing christians and quit believing everything the left leaning media tells you.They are reprobate minds.Romans 1:28 says God will give the reprobate minds over to their own way of thinking.In otherwords, no amount of truth will change their way of thinking. They've basically been cut off from understanding the word because they've rejected it.Its like a curse because what was at first of their own doing is now being done by God.They've dont to much damage in society such as evolution,gay agenda,calling anything bad as acceptable (as long as it doesnt hurt anyone) and anything righteous as hate speech,narrow mindedness, bigotry,etc.This doctrine of tolerance only applies to the left wingers because otherwise, conservatives and christians are stereotyped as the aforementioned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tampa JESUS is watching 4 hr Anonymous 5
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) 22 hr Intrepid Surfer 200
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tampa, FL (Jul '10) Tue Mmmmm 135
News Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays... (May '07) Tue LSG-hoodrat 7
James Slusher MD Tue Luv Tennis 1
Ashley Haney Tue ashamedtosaysheis... 1
News Global warming may increase odds of unprecedent... Tue SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages