tired

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
What a let down!!
I have traveled to ybor from central Florida for the past several years and feel that the event has been getting worse every year, but this year was terrible! I won't be back unless some drastic changes take place!
tampa

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2012
I'm not trying to be mean. But you are right The 'new' people hve changed everything *(the masons et.al) and mostly NOT for the better They are so tightly controlled lest the secrets spill out that they have to control everything else There goes all the loose fun times Now it's like a garrison city. This is truth. Ybor used to be fun. The malls used to be safe. The Intl Mall was never any good. Thank the new people who believe they are eating 'on the water' and not on a retention pond where the school superintendent ignores the improbable death of a young child who allegedly climbed a four foot fence in knee braces and drowned
Bro it sucks. It probably won't get any better. You know who cares? Me and you. Tampa is dull as dirt
christian

Grayling, MI

#3 Oct 30, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Forward to as many and as quickly as you can!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Number of Americans who die prematurely each ye... Sun Cordwainer Trouts... 6
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) Sun forgotten memories 359
News Manatee County man charged with murder (Feb '08) Jul 21 MitchMate 1,028
News North Carolina animal shelter searching for hom... Jul 20 nmbeck3 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Jul 19 Mail order bride 145
fox 13 should replace russell rhodes (Jan '11) Jul 19 Rick 102
need ice Jul 18 yea buddy 3

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages