Could a mailbox prevent death?

Apollo Beach, Florida Ray Romer's daughter was critically injured in a crash in Apollo Beach last week. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Missing you

Odessa, FL

#145 Oct 13, 2012
It's October again. This time around marks five years since Rachel left this world. I will miss her always.
missing my friends

Valrico, FL

#146 Jun 29, 2013
I was trying to find pictures of Rachel and Brittany I have been thinking about them all day and I came across this. People suck! I miss both you girls like crazy. we will cross paths again! Brittany's song Young Folks- Peter Bjorn and John
Sonia

United States

#147 Jun 28, 2014
This is such a sad story. I am also in a similar situation where my boyfriend of 9 years commit suicide and all of a sudden I am to blame. His family have said such mean and hateful things about me and blame me for his death. Such a tragedy. I came across this story because my boyfriend is in the same mausoleum as Rachel Morris and I goggled her name out of curiosity much to my suprise a similar situation. Rest in peace to both of the girls maybe people will think before they blame someone for another's death, I can only hope one day the people who blame me see the damage they have caused
Woodie54

South Ozone Park, NY

#148 Jul 26, 2014
Oh I am sorry I miss the story, may I ask, Was the mail box trying to cross the road? The next thing they will want you yo move your house.

“Open Mind, Open Heart...”

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#149 Sep 13, 2014
Amanda wrote:
You all speak about how to drive. You all must be great drivers. No distractions are in your car.. You don't drive with the music on. You don't talk on your cell phone, type on your computers, text message your friends, eat or sip that latte. You all drive THE speed limit . You all are wonderful driver and all need a big award.
Next why is it so wrong for a parent to want to buy a car for their child. Did you have to buy your car and mad your parents didn't buy it for you? Parents want to give their kids nice things is that so wrong?
People are so cold hearted.
I see nothing wrong with buying her the car. I bought my eldest daughter a new car when she started college. Fyi: I worked hard and bought my first car at sixteen. Lucky her. My daughter probably has exceeded the speed limit many times but I would bet my life upon threat of being beheaded with a butter knife that she will never be so damn fool as to exceed the speed limit so as to fly through the air almost 300 feet after hitting something. If she does she deserves her fate and I can only hope no passengers are involved.

I am so very happy to know it was not a child this girl hit. I am glad she bent up her shiny Beemer. She was an irresponsible idiot. Daddy should be proud of her, eh? I am just sorry it was the passenger and not the driver who ended up in the morgue. The streets would be a safer place. I am not heartless, just a pragmatist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alias (Dec '13) 5 hr Dirk Diggler 34
Review: Corner Club Tavern 14 hr Terri Miller 1
2000 chevy impala Tue kimmyjo25 1
Vote YES on Amendment Two! Tue Liberal forever 1
Could Ferguson happen in Tampa? Mon chimpoutologist 9
Castro: Cuba Will Cooperate With US In Ebola Fight Oct 20 Liberal forever 1
Tampa Ranked As A Snobby City? Oct 20 Liberal forever 1
Tampa Dating
Find my Match

Tampa Jobs