Four teens hurt in Spring Hill Crash

Full story: WTSP Tampa Bay

Spring Hill, Florida- Four Hernando County teenagers are in critical condition after a terrible crash in Spring Hill.
Comments
281 - 300 of 302 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2013

“Conformity Sucks”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

shame on ashley wrote:
you nasty girl...lol...people can't take nude pictures of you if you don't pose for them....oh you were a dirty girl you let ya knickers down..
Where's the pics? Posted on her facebook?
You Know Nohting About it

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Heather wrote:
The truth of the matter was Amanda was not drunk, she was under the influence of oxycotton 80 mg. This entire situation could have been avioded if it wasn't for the carelessness of one drug addicted teenage girl.
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!! STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!
Ticked Off

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I can't believe that everybody thought poor Amanda was so innocent and was not drinking or doing drugs. Bull! She was just arrested for trying to steal a gun from her grandpa. Great parenting mom and dad that is if she has one or the other. God Bless you Grant.
CAT

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Dog wrote:
Ok Karen. Bite me.
<quoted text>
SOME MOUSE USED 'DOG'----- WHO MIGHT IT HAVE BEEN?

AND WHY ------ WAS 'KAREN' USED?
red light runner on meds

Haines City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

amanda would have been charged the night of the accident if drugs or alcohol had been involved.mary labarr the red light runner on the other hand is a different story.ms labarr was a pill popper on meds.she should have been tested.mary is just a older version of amanda.if amanda did steal a gun from her grandpa that sounds like a family problem.amanda did look horrible in her mug shot even like a meth head.it cant be easy living with the accident
it is told

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

topic is very old and cold

enough == time is long gone

long gone be not unforgiving

<<<<<< >>>>>>>

let it rest
HEY LIEGIRL

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

YOU WANT TO TELL LIES.....POST ON IT ON HERE AND WILL MEET YOU AND LET'S SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!1
truthgirl wrote:
Why does everyone keep saying Amanda wasn't drunk or on drugs? Of course she was. Her whole family has problems with both. Her Grandmother keeps a whole pharmacy of stuff in the house, she being a retired ER nurse who somehow fakes her credentials, making it look like she's still licensed so she can get a hold of many forms of narcotics which she then makes available to the rest of her family. Not just pain pills but stuff like ritalin, ambien, prozac, the list is endless. Several members of Amanda's family have died as a result of overdoses on these substances or reactions from when they mixed the wrong types together and their body functions were negatively affected by doing that. of course even most people who are "close" to the family never have been aware of these things because the Papperts are so skilled at being deceitful and spinning stories to make the family seem grander that it is. But underneath it all they are just lowlife degenerate scum who shouldn't be trusted for anything. Their true family identity and legacy include theft, forgery, 3 so called "accidental" deaths, rape, suicide, and Munchausen syndrome by proxy. This family is a dangerous mess and it's only by luck that most of the worst things hasn't harmfully impacted the public more. Where is Amanda now, 3 years later? If you can get around all the families lies, good for you, you'll discover she's been getting arrested and everything. Mostly small stuff, being a runaway minor, skipping out on her probation, etc. But where will she be in another 3 years? Where will the other Papperts? If they all keep on with the vileness that shifts through their daily lives, the family will be in ruin, and I predict will have devastated more than just the Aleo family and some others that have been bashed, and bruised by their evil.
REST let it REST

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

nobody remembers
let it rest

true still hurts
but then PRAY HELPS
HEY LIEGIRL

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD BECAUSE SOMEBODY HAS BEEN HARASSING HER ABOUT THIS ACCIDENT FROM 6 YEARS AGO. MY GUESS IS THAT IT IS YOU. IF YOU ARE THE ONE, YOU ARE A MURDERER!!!!!!!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE A HATEFUL EVIL PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!!! AS FAR AS MY FAMILY, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!! STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!! DON'T SPREAD LIES!!!!!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!!! YOU "THINK" YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT US BUT IN FACT YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL YOURSELF "TRUEGIRL" IT SHOULD "MURDERER".
GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN AND STAY OUT OF OURS!!!!!!!!!!
hanging in

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

HEY LIEGIRL wrote:
MY DAUGHTER IS ...
try 'hanging in'

silence and remembering 'the good' can help
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

truthgirl wrote:
Why does everyone keep saying Amanda wasn't drunk or on drugs? Of course she was. Her whole family has problems with both. Her Grandmother keeps a whole pharmacy of stuff in the house, she being a retired ER nurse who somehow fakes her credentials, making it look like she's still licensed so she can get a hold of many forms of narcotics which she then makes available to the rest of her family. Not just pain pills but stuff like ritalin, ambien, prozac, the list is endless. Several members of Amanda's family have died as a result of overdoses on these substances or reactions from when they mixed the wrong types together and their body functions were negatively affected by doing that. of course even most people who are "close" to the family never have been aware of these things because the Papperts are so skilled at being deceitful and spinning stories to make the family seem grander that it is. But underneath it all they are just lowlife degenerate scum who shouldn't be trusted for anything. Their true family identity and legacy include theft, forgery, 3 so called "accidental" deaths, rape, suicide, and Munchausen syndrome by proxy. This family is a dangerous mess and it's only by luck that most of the worst things hasn't harmfully impacted the public more. Where is Amanda now, 3 years later? If you can get around all the families lies, good for you, you'll discover she's been getting arrested and everything. Mostly small stuff, being a runaway minor, skipping out on her probation, etc. But where will she be in another 3 years? Where will the other Papperts? If they all keep on with the vileness that shifts through their daily lives, the family will be in ruin, and I predict will have devastated more than just the Aleo family and some others that have been bashed, and bruised by their evil.
Nobody said anything for 3 years until you stuck your stupid ass in and stirred up a shit pot.

I guess the latest news makes you happy. Do you feel satisfied?

You're a cruel, evil bitch. Why don't you post about all the evil in your own family?
Laura Bush

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I hope Amandas parents report truthgirls harassment to the authorities.It was a accident.Amanda lived with it daily.She couldn't escape the thoughts.There was no need for that comment.I do believe that was the worst comment on the whole thread.Laura Bush also was in a accident that killed her friend when she was young.Accidents happen.RIP Amanda.Im still not so sure you even ran that red light.
zero x ten

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

enough

stop

relearn SMILEs
Laura Bush

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Truthgirl needs to be reported for harassment!!I want to see who this person really is.They should be charged with something.This was cyber bullying.

Since: Jun 13

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

truthgirl wrote:
you stupid moron you and no truth girl your a lie. She was no on any drugs or alcohol. You don't know anything to what happen... So your saying in a nut shell that she wanted to kill her friend.... Stupid girl. All your information is completely wrong. You are completely ignorant. If she was on anything she would have gone to jail.
let it go

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

enough already

forgive

remember

it is gone

Rest in Peace

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

My fault I didn't read all the other messages later down the day. RIP Grant and Amanda miss ya :)
let it go wrote:
enough already
forgive
remember
it is gone
Rest in Peace
interesting

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jersey and Spring Hill area code.......

Bullist from Denver.......

really!

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

@ interesting.....and what, you have a problem with that
wha

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

loves elephants wrote:
@ interesting.....and what, you have a problem with that
no such thing exists as a problem.....
......you however, sweetie, are one with nada
qestion?
let us have it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Tampa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tampa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tampa