Lakeland, FL

#21 Aug 18, 2012
David, Good luck to you !!

Work hard. Stay in school.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#22 Sep 29, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
Need some informatoin on Alonzo High School, Academic quality, teachers, safety, gangs etc.
FL in general does not rank high in schools and education, I mean come on the entire state dropped the passing grade on the writing portion of the FCAT because not enough students were passing...just think about that carefully, not enough students are passing the standardized state test hmmm what should be done about that? Perhaps buckle down, get better teachers, better education plans? NO lets just lower the passing grade by half and call it a day

Honestly if you're looking for a high quality, safe education for your kids Trampa is not the place, neither is south florida, the schools in florida in general are all turning ghetto faster than the unemployment rates in this country are rising
I seriously fear for the lack of education and low brow mentality that future floridians will have in 10-20 years

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 29, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
FL in general does not rank high in schools and education, I mean come on the entire state dropped the passing grade on the writing portion of the FCAT because not enough students were passing...just think about that carefully, not enough students are passing the standardized state test hmmm what should be done about that? Perhaps buckle down, get better teachers, better education plans? NO lets just lower the passing grade by half and call it a day
Honestly if you're looking for a high quality, safe education for your kids Trampa is not the place, neither is south florida, the schools in florida in general are all turning ghetto faster than the unemployment rates in this country are rising
I seriously fear for the lack of education and low brow mentality that future floridians will have in 10-20 years
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many college students regard hookah smoking saf... 3 hr Sneaky Pete 3
Cuba: Rappers targeted by USAID program 'victims' 9 hr DonfromCanadaInUSA 8
fox 13 should replace russell rhodes (Jan '11) 11 hr Liberal forever 78
It's Gonna Be A Long Season For The Bucs 13 hr Go Blue Forever 42
spice lovers of tampa florida Tue candyman661 3
FREE Christmas Trees (Dec '07) Tue patty bouderau 13
Culver's 'Butter Burgers' come to Tampa; shops ... Tue Not For Long 2
Tampa Dating
Find my Match

Tampa People Search