looking for a job in n tampa any help...

looking for a job in n tampa any help appreciated

Posted in the Tampa Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 22, 2013
look im from tampa born and raised but the last 10 years i have lived in texas and mexico . the oil fields laid off everyone and the bottom fell out the industry so i hitch hiked back to tampa with everything i own on my back in a duffle bag and 20 bucks . currently im living in a tent at the crossroads of north nebraska ave and skipper road beside the railroad tracks in the woods behind skippers smoke house . i do factory work and load and unload semi trucks shipping reciving i do general construction labor work and can run heavy equipment im a decent plumber and can lay concrete and do minor masonry . im an excellent motorcycle and auto mechanic . ANYWAYS im homeless and due to unforseen events im sitting at a library trying every avenue tyo seek and find employment and maybe a place to stay or atleast a shower and shave . i dont do drugs and donot drink i just sold my truck and all my tools in mexico before i came here back to tampa . im a tall half white half native american with blue eyes short black hair im very fit and healthy and im very clean and single .i know im good looking to and anyone male or female would be lucky to have me has their better half . im a hard worker with some retail sales experiance as well . im well educated and not wanted or sought for anything i obey the law and im very religious and not crazy or an abuser . im just an all around good person with a stroke of bad luck looking to make good again and get back on my feet once more can anyone help me ....

Location hidden

#2 Feb 22, 2013
also i will do anything for money and i mean anything even if it means selling my body ...
blackflag

Laneville, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2013
just putting my post at the top of the list
try this

Pleasant Hill, MO

#4 Mar 5, 2013
head out to South Dakota, lots of work! pipe line, oil fields, construction, winter is almost over

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2013
try this wrote:
head out to South Dakota, lots of work! pipe line, oil fields, construction, winter is almost over
you done went and lost your damn fool mind i just came back from out of state after being in texas and louisiana for 8 years its to cold and im staying my happy white butt where it was born and raised in florida im never leaving again infact im about to start horribly maiming yankees
Love it

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 8, 2013
You and everybody else pal
Just work

Pleasant Hill, MO

#7 Mar 8, 2013
you just do that,at first when I read your post in the beginning, I thought now here is a guy that knows what work is and has a good work ethic. But I can now see your just a real Tampa cracka lacka. I would say more but I've wasted enough time and space on here talking to a South side loser, Im sure I will see you before long selling your A$$ on Kennedy to all those yankees. Lol stay in Tampa on your knees, I will go to where the work is!

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Just work wrote:
you just do that,at first when I read your post in the beginning, I thought now here is a guy that knows what work is and has a good work ethic. But I can now see your just a real Tampa cracka lacka. I would say more but I've wasted enough time and space on here talking to a South side loser, Im sure I will see you before long selling your A$$ on Kennedy to all those yankees. Lol stay in Tampa on your knees, I will go to where the work is!
once again everyone an idiot just posted look i love to work love money but i did my fair share of traveling i came home to tampa for my family i have been all over this country and had good jobs but im now partially paralized and still work my father is old and dying and needs home care my niece needs help with her kids my sister is almost homeless cause she just wont work i came home to support all these people by myself but day labor and odd jobs dont cut it and im not leaving my home or family again especially not when they need help and im the only one that can help them out .
rochester

Jamestown, NY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
THE_BLACKFLAG_RESISTANCE wrote:
<quoted text>once again everyone an idiot just posted look i love to work love money but i did my fair share of traveling i came home to tampa for my family i have been all over this country and had good jobs but im now partially paralized and still work my father is old and dying and needs home care my niece needs help with her kids my sister is almost homeless cause she just wont work i came home to support all these people by myself but day labor and odd jobs dont cut it and im not leaving my home or family again especially not when they need help and im the only one that can help them out .
Try a gay club and sell ur ass! If you want a job try a temp agency

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) 17 hr Intrepid Surfer 183
Donald Trump For President Aug 27 George 11
people Aug 27 misty 1
Review: Greystone Capital Corporation Aug 26 Jim Peterson 1
News Tampa man shot in the head, shooter on the loose (Oct '08) Aug 24 Nathans x 4
Kristy Kiebler Aug 23 TLHendersonK9 1
News Car burglars target subdivisions near U.S. 301 (Mar '08) Aug 21 Yep 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages