Dear Tampa Catholic Person

Dear Tampa Catholic Person

Posted in the Tampa Forum

stalking idiots and nuts

Port Charlotte, FL

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Which is also THIS guy.

http://www.cscmobilewindowtinting.com/index.h...

He had to stand on his brakes to stop from killing us both.

Because he was tail-gating so close when a cat ran from a yard instead of braking I was forced to pull to the side of the road and the idiot must have been TEXTING and STILL ALMOST HIT ME. Loud loud brakes.
stalking idiots and nuts

Port Charlotte, FL

#5 Jun 3, 2012
Seriously??? FOR REAL>?

About 1,040,000 results (0.24 seconds)
Web
Images
Maps
Videos
News
Shopping
More
Search near…

Search Options
Show search tools
Search Results
People Search & Directory Services Powered By Intelius
www.intelius.com/searching.php... ...
Search results for Samuel Rizzo in Florida ... Plano,TX, Pottsboro,TX, Prairie Village,KS, Punta Gorda,FL, Suffern,NY, Tampa,FL, Vero Beach,FL, Westerville,OH ...
Find People Named Joseph Rizzo In Pinellas Park, FL - Intelius.com
www.intelius.com/Find-Phone-Address/...FL/Jos...
Joseph Samuel Rizzo Joe Rizzo, Saint Petersburg, FL Gainesville, FL Pinellas Park, FL Largo, FL, intelius.com , Mary Kathleen Rizzo Julie L Rizzo John F Rizzo ...
Sam Rizzo's Photos, Phone, Email, Address, Public Records - Spokeo
www.spokeo.com/Sam+Rizzo
Delaware. District of Columbia. Florida. Georgia. Hawaii. Idaho. Illinois. Indiana. Iowa. Kansas. Kentucky. Louisiana. Maine. 517 Results Found for Sam Rizzo!
Frank Ragano
www.ipsn.org/ragano.html
The First Italian American to clerk for the Florida Supreme Court.... Anti-Gambling Campaign targeted and run by a Tampa Sheriff Ed Blackburn.... One of his partners was a Lucchese Crime Family member Sam Rizzo who testified against ...
Sam Rizzo - Background Check, People Search, Find out Everything ...
www.beenverified.com/p/sam+rizzo
100 results – 1, Sam Alan Rizzo, 22. Deltona, FL. 2, Sam A Rizzo, 26. Burbank, IL. 3, Sam Rizzo, 32. Wallingford, CT. Berlin, CT. Bristol, CT. Ansonia, CT. 4, Sam F ...
SAM RIZZO - people search, genealogy, find relatives and locate ...
www.faqs.org › People Search
SAM RIZZO - people search, genealogy, find relatives and locate ancestors.... June 28, 1913, June 22, 1999, 85 years, FL, 33901 (Fort Myers, Lee County)...
Rizzo, Richard J, MD - Sam Scolaro Pa - Valrico, FL, 33594 ...
national.citysearch.com › Brandon
Feb 5, 2012 – Rizzo, Richard J, MD - Sam Scolaro Pa in Valrico. Come to ... Tampa, FL Metro > Brandon > Rizzo, Richard J, MD - Sam Scolaro Pa ...
Elevator Repairer Resume Cover Letter Samples
www.aroj.com/resume-cover-letters/elevator-re...
Samuel J. Rizzo ... Tampa, FL, USA ... In your previous classified ad in Florida Journal, dated November 01, 2011, you mentioned a position for an experienced ...
The Framing Business » Milwaukee Mafia, the Balistrieri Years ...
www.framingbusiness.net/archives/2245
4 days ago – On January 9, 1962, an informant told the FBI that Sam Ferrara was still connected ... John Rizzo's craps game lost a sizable amount of money on Sunday,...... friend of Santo Trafficante, boss of the Tampa, Florida LCN family.
Puparo presents: The Roaring 1950s (Part 1)- Gangsters Inc.
gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/puparo-p...
Nov 25, 2010 – Tampa (Florida) mafiaboss Trafficante sr 5 June 1950 ... Buffalo soldier Salvatore "Sam"Peter Rizzo's brother Angelo Rizzo In 1951?? was ...
Next

Someone new in the framing business.

I love the attorney. Ariel Garcia. LOLS ON LOLS karen.
stalking idiots and nuts

Port Charlotte, FL

#8 Jun 3, 2012
You should have those idiots never F with me when I'm driving. Not only can I out think and outplay all of you while not even thinking about it, I can out drive any moron you put out there. Even that ugly little black man with the braids who swerved towards me on the interstate.
stalking idiots and nuts

Port Charlotte, FL

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Well gee, Karen and your buddies at the Tampa Fire House dispatch team. That was a very smart thing to do. Little Miss AOG opens up a can of slime. LOL !!!

Thank you.
tampa

Myakka City, FL

#11 Jun 3, 2012
I don't think Fire Station 15 or 13 or 11 or one other one care for this thread. 15 and 11 went way out of their way to say so.

Too stupid to stop following me around.

Karen, WHAT does that remind me of?

It reminds me of rattlefish.
tampa

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2012
Today Jesuit is back. I never really could figure Jesuit out. Now I know WHY. I do love some Jesuit folks. At any rate, this was a greasy hood, pretty obviously a fireman by the look of him with a kind of ... sluttily dressed wife. Poor dude. He picked the first broad gave him a tumble and now he stalks people in Tampa with her.

Sir, a simple question.

Is THAT why your penis really doesn't get as hard as it used to?

Coach your way through that, bro. All my equipment is right as raing .....
tampa

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2012
tampa wrote:
Today Jesuit is back. I never really could figure Jesuit out. Now I know WHY. I do love some Jesuit folks. At any rate, this was a greasy hood, pretty obviously a fireman by the look of him with a kind of ... sluttily dressed wife. Poor dude. He picked the first broad gave him a tumble and now he stalks people in Tampa with her.
Sir, a simple question.
Is THAT why your penis really doesn't get as hard as it used to?
Coach your way through that, bro. All my equipment is right as raing .....
Don't forget you little greaseball. YOU are the one who put that ho in your truck with your innocent (but not for long) kid and came to the mall to stalk ME. Stupid piece of shit. Because they whole system falls through without you.
tampa

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Don't forget Karen. You owe ME.

Not the other way around
tampa

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2012
And so does Hillsborough County Property Appraiser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alias (Dec '13) 5 hr For the people 130
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Aug 22 Ole Miss Heroin 75
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Aug 22 RFFR 221
News Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Aug 22 Dr Guru 101
mary smith (Jun '13) Aug 19 Wondering 13
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) Aug 18 Pennie Lane 357
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Aug 18 Geezer 3

Tampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages